Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"are you... bleeding?" (emzan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

"are you... bleeding?" (emzan) Empty
PostSubject: "are you... bleeding?" (emzan)   "are you... bleeding?" (emzan) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm

"are you... bleeding?" (emzan) Tumblr_lww2zgeFKp1r4jnrk

Hailey Livingstone

With a hand-woven basket in her hands, Hailey sat on her knees in a long, flowing skirt, blowing off specks of gravel from a strawberry. She had her own special patch she 'claimed' This spot grew the tiniest, sweetest strawberries in the field. The wind was blowing from behind, and the sky was a spring blue. If it weren't for her height, Hailey would have been mistaken for some sort of Wind Nymph.

It was early in the afternoon, the sun wasn't quite high in the sky yet. The bushes swayed a bit, and Hailey tucked back a piece of her hair that flew into her mouth. Her hair was straightened today, instead of her usual natural wave. Her eyes, a beautiful light blue, gazed down at her basket. Near empty. Scratching right under her eye with no expression, she glanced back up. There was somebody else on the other side, but she didn't really mind.

The curious thing was that out of all the spots to pick strawberries in the field, why next to her? Well, it was the best place to pick them, but she hadn't told anybody, right? The wind blew harder, and Hailey tumbled forward into the bush. Unusually, she was very clumsy today. The wind didn't bother her most of the time. Funny, how it works. Her hair getting tangled between the branches of the bush. Wasn't the wind her friend? It wasn't supposed to knock her over.

"Gah..." She uttered under her breath, sitting up with her head craned to face the bush. This was embarassing. Her basket was right next to her, and the strawberries were tumbling around in her basket. Using her thin fingers to pry the strands of her hair free from the tangle, Hailey grabbed for her basket before it toppled over. Doing so pulled at her hair, and she squeaked in pain as a strand or two were caught in the bush.

Why does getting your hair pulled out hurt so much, for something they used to do all the time as little children?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "are you... bleeding?" (emzan)   "are you... bleeding?" (emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 am

"are you... bleeding?" (emzan) Tumblr_lzcj5hn8o41rnwlx6o1_500

Daniel Christian Klein

It was around when Daniel, dripping with sweat, decided to take a relaxing walk through the strawberry fields. He nodded a goodbye to his friends that he was training with and pick up his back and was gone. A soft, spring breeze blew gently from the west and Daniel inhaled deeply. Spring was his favorite season.

It was beautiful, usually, full of flowers, baby animals, spring break, the smell of rain instead of snow. He grinned at the thought of no more snow. New York had been hit particularly hard by snow in the past few months and according to a small groundhog, they were going to have six more weeks of winter or something. He hadn't really payed attention on Groundhog day, so he'd gone on what he'd heard.

Daniel came up to the fenced in gates of the Strawberry fields, and inhaled a sweet, fruity scent raditating from the plants into the air. He pushed past the gates and threw a basket over his arm. He should at least do something other than amble around while he was here.

He spotted a small bush with many little strawberries growing from its vines and advanced over to it. Daniel reached downwards and gently brushed a little berry. "Hey, there, little guys. Don't worry, I'm just going to eat you," he whispered in a teasing voice. He didn't think the fruit could hear him, but when he heard a voice, he paled.

"Hello?" He called softly, pushing the branches out of the way to reveal a girl. She was blond and wore a long flowy skirt. She looked like she could be a daughter of Aphrodite; she was very pretty. But, lately at camp the girls had not been wearing the camp shirts. They'd been wearing tons of weird outfits. Who knew they could train in them, let alone pick strawberries.

Daniel didn't see the outfit right away, though, he saw the blood trickling down from her forehead, slowly. "You're bleeding," he pointed out, softly in a calm voice. "I can take care of that for you, if you want."

Last edited by Zan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: "are you... bleeding?" (emzan)   "are you... bleeding?" (emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Hailey Livingstone

Sure enough, touching her forehead, there was blood. It wasn't a lot, just a small cut. Wiping it off, Hailey ran her fingers through her tangled. hair. The basket was just about to blow over, and she grabbed it before it tipped over. So he was the one talking to himself? To the strawberries? Must be a Demeter kid. Well, if he offered to heal her, he must be an Apollo child. But he doesn't look like one? To scruffy. "Um, thanks..." Hailey answered, looking down.

The wind blew softly, and she wiped another drop of blood that dripped down her forehead. She could handle this herself, but whatever. He just offered to help, right? It couldn't hurt just to let him heal her scrape. Now that she thought about it, she should really get some help. It was starting to sting, much less numb. Wincing a bit, she tucked her hair behind her ear and kept a poker face. You don't need help, you don't need help, you don't need help, she kept telling herself in her mind. Hailey was perfectly capable of handling her own problems.

Brushing off a small twig that landed on her skirt, Hailey sighed and looked up at Daniel. "I'm Hailey, by the way," she paused to wipe her forehead once more, "daughter of Aeolus."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "are you... bleeding?" (emzan)   "are you... bleeding?" (emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

"are you... bleeding?" (emzan) Tumblr_lzcj5hn8o41rnwlx6o1_500

Daniel Christian Klein

"Hey, Hailey. I'm Daniel." He said, going around the bush. He reached into his pocket and produced a small packet. It looked like a small square of plastic, but inside it held a small antibacterial wipe. Daniel always carried these around. "This might sting a little," Daniel warned, pulling the packet open.

Gently, he unfolded the little wipe and brushed her hair out of the way. It was soft to the touch and smelled clean, like shampoo. Humming Reineke's A New Day Rising, he gently applied the pressure to the cut and began wiping gently.

"So, Hailey, what are you doing out here," he looked away from the cut for a moment and down into Hailey's eyes. He smiled, showing a set of white teeth.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: "are you... bleeding?" (emzan)   "are you... bleeding?" (emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:27 am

Hailey Livingstone

With him being that close to her face, Hailey's throat closed up and she just HAD to awkwardly laugh, her eyes darting around, trying her best not to make eye contact. She didn't like him, did she? As he pressed the antibiotic wipe against her forehead, she winced just a bit, but she sucked it in, out of fear he might think she was weak. Smiling a tight smile, it took Hailey a while to notice he asked her a question. 'Oh, um, me?' well that was a stupid question, she was the only one there, 'I was just picking some berries for lunch one day.'

Hailey laughed nervously a bit. Dammit, dammit, dammit! You're so stupid! There's nobody else but you here, idiot! Hailey scolded herself, pressing on another tight smile. So his name was Daniel? That's nice. What was his god parent anyways? He could be a son of Hermes, he just didn't come off as one to her though. She thought about Apollo, but usually these kids were rougher. Demeter possibly, since he was talking to plants.

Okay, she couldn't hold it in anymore. 'What's your god parent?' Hailey came off quite abruptly, 'sorry if I was so abrubt, It's kind of making me OCD if I don't know.' she said, rubbing the back of her next and laughing just the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "are you... bleeding?" (emzan)   "are you... bleeding?" (emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

"are you... bleeding?" (emzan) Tumblr_m5b006pa071qzgz5to2_500

Daniel Christian Klein

Daniel laughed, his eyes bright and amused with her abruptness. "It's okay, you can be as abrupt with me as you'd like, I'm used to people asking me questions," he thought back to all the interviews he'd go on back when he was still completely into music unlike he was now. Now he was more content with himself, instead of always trying to be number one. Now he made music because he loved doing it, not because he was competing with other kids.

Daniel lifted the wipe off of her forehead and smiled down into her hazel eyes. "My father's Apollo," and my ancestor is Orpheus, he silently added. Hailey didn't quite need to know that about him just yet. It would probably either freak her out horribly or go completely fangirl for him. He knew that he was popular with the mortal girls but he doubted that he'd get much attention here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "are you... bleeding?" (emzan)   "are you... bleeding?" (emzan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"are you... bleeding?" (emzan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: