Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Cold Beach? Perfect {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}   Cold Beach? Perfect {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Zoella Granger ~ Daughter of Aeolus
she lives in a fairytale
Somewhere to far for us to find

I ran with Charlie by my side. Charlie ran in the water which I seemed was a bad idea for me. I wasn't really into the cold, but I would only put my feet in the water. Charlie barked chasing after the birds. I laugh at the sight of my dog having fun. I see him start to run after me. I smile and start to run away from him. I stop and he jumps up at me. I make a scared face as if he scared me. He gave his head a nod as if he was confused. I laugh and sit down and he jumps at my face and licks it. I start to laugh over and over. He finally stops and I look seeing her was gone. he was running after birds. I whistle and he stops turning around, now looking at me. He ran towards me, and i kneel down "When you hear my whistle come back. And don't go to far." I tell Charlie. he licks my face and runs after the birds again.

I take my shoes and socks in my hands. I smile and walk beside the beach, feeling the cold water hit my feet. I give a little jump, from how cold it was. It was quiet because it was cold and no one wants to come to the beach. I then start to make a little breeze which if someone walks by me they would be shocked by the breeze only by me. I only have the little breeze around me because I love the wind, and the coldness. The wind is fine for me, but the coldness of the ocean, isn't really the best thing for me. The breeze made my hair sway back and fourth. It was funny because one person saw me and tried to find the wind. I made the wind stop for a second seeing Charlie was chasing the birds in front of me.

I keep walking with my jacket on. It was warm which is why the cold wind was perfect for me. I walk away from the water going towards the beach sand. I sit down watching Charlie run around. I saw kids walk by and I wave. I was a nice person, and I loved making friends.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}   Cold Beach? Perfect {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:09 pm

I hecked up here sorry

Last edited by Colby on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}   Cold Beach? Perfect {Private} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:35 pm

she lives in a fairytale

I watched Charlie run after the birds. It was funny because they flew up but then ended behind him. I laugh seeing the look in Charlie's face because he was confused. I smile and see kids by the water. I then see one kid take off his shirt and jump in. I see his other friends laugh and he screams because he was cold. I roll my eyes what an idiot. I look at Charlie as he rolls on his back and the birds watch him. It was fun for Charlie, but not me. It was cold I wish I wore my uggs instead of shoes. I look and see tthat Charlie had company. It was a cute dog and I see that Charlie was trying to make friends by running around the dog. I thurn my head seeing the owner as he gives a smile as if he was sorry. I stand up and see Charlie having fun. I walk towards the owner and smile at him. I give him a small wave "Hello. Cute dog you got." I say to him in my British accent. I laugh see Charlie play with the boys dog "I'm Zoella by the way. That's my dog Charlie." I point at Charlie. I then stand next to the boy. I put my hands in my pocket.

I look over at the boy and hold out my hand trying not to forget my manners. I really wanted more friends other than my siblings.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}   Cold Beach? Perfect {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Michael was caught off guard by the stranger but was pleased to talk to someone nonetheless. "Oh hello." After clearing his throat his voice was back a little deeper and softer, like it normally was. "Thanks, His name is Mars. Lucky he is cute, because he's a handful." Still he loved the mutt to much to ever be angry with him. A crooked little smile pulled back in a familiar shape. "I'm Michael but call me whatever you want." The four white scars pulled up with his smile stretching across his left cheek.

He accepted her hand and while he was firm he was careful not to squeeze to hard either. "Nice to meet you." It would be nice to make new friends but he couldn't do it sulking. After the handshake he crossed his thin arms into his chest obviously freezing. Despite growing up in New England he's had a very low tolerance for it since childhood. Warm coffee brown eyes glanced back at dog, but Mars showed no interest in giving up on the chase. Couldn't blame him though, he hadn't been out as much lately since Michael had found himself more intent on not leaving Cabin 2.

outfit
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}   Cold Beach? Perfect {Private} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:39 pm

she lives in a fairytale

I laugh "Most all dogs are. Charlie is a handful too." I tell the boy. I watch Charlie still chasing the birds. He then stood and lays down as if he was tired. Eventually he jumped up and chased the birds again. I smile "Well Michael I'll just call you Michael. You can call me Zoe if you want." I speak directly to him. I smile and feel my cheeks and feel how cold they are. I put my hand back in my pockets. I see Charlie run with the birds and I chuckle to myself.

" It's a pleasure to meet you too." I shook his hand and let go and gave a smile. It was me or I was smiling a lot today. I was happy because I might make a new friend today and I really needed friends because I hated being a loner. It was a good day to get out of the cabin anyways. I start to let some wind flow around us. I finally realize that Michael was here "I'm sorry. I forgot you were here. So his long have you been at camp?" I ask.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}   Cold Beach? Perfect {Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Beach? Perfect {Private}
Page 1 of 1