Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

in the strawberry fields

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

in the strawberry fields Empty
PostSubject: in the strawberry fields   in the strawberry fields I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:33 am

I wheeled around the strawberry fields looking for somthing to do. i was bored. wel i was wheeling my wheel chair crashed into a ditch sending me flying through the air and landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: in the strawberry fields   in the strawberry fields I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:39 am

I stood by the door one day,
And the term ‘guy next door’ was invented…

in the strawberry fields Tait+4

…don’t worry getting caught swooning over me though,
cause didn’t you hear? It’s on the rage at the moment.

||eli||breech||
son of Demeter

Eli walked into his beloved fields. Wearing a white, and dirt stained tee and pants, he breathed in deep the sweet smell of strawberries. God, how much he loved this place.

Passing the orchard filled to the brim with apples, he picked one ripe one off the branch and ate it as the strawberry infested land filled his vision. With the sun shining bright down on his pale blond hair, his almond eyes looked like topaz orbs. Walking, he hummed softly to a song by Chris Daughtry, Over You was it?, and spotted someone. Well, he looked like he needed help. Eli rushed to his side, putting his hands under the other kid's armpits and helped him back up to his chair.
“dude, I got you. Need a hand? Why are you here anyways? alone?”

Last edited by Banana on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: in the strawberry fields   in the strawberry fields I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 am

yea thanks i said, i was bored and needed somthing to do. im justin son of apollo. you?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: in the strawberry fields   in the strawberry fields I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 am

I stood by the door one day,
And the term ‘guy next door’ was invented…

in the strawberry fields Tait+4

…don’t worry getting caught swooning over me though,
cause didn’t you hear? It’s on the rage at the moment.

||eli||breech||
son of Demeter

Eli shrugged. So much greatful for being helped were he? Anyways, Eli just took it as an signal for at least act like the age he should be. “Eli Breech. Demeter. Are you sure you're alright?”
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: in the strawberry fields   in the strawberry fields I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:58 am

yea thanks just a little soar. i wheeled back and forth with the wheel chair to get comfortable again. what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the strawberry fields   in the strawberry fields I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the strawberry fields
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: