Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Picking Strawberries {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Picking Strawberries {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Picking Strawberries {Private}   Picking Strawberries {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:27 am

I walked around humming, Azieth hugging my neck, and a basket in hand. I stopped at a nice lush bush, and crouched down. I picked some, careful not to damage the bush or the fruit. I stood back up, only taking a few, and moved down the row, taking one here, another there, not taking more than three from a specific spot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Picking Strawberries {Private}   Picking Strawberries {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 am

Duke was sitting in a tree. Why, he couldn't quite recall, but he imagined those Dionysus kids from the night before were to blame. His head was pounding as he opened his eyes, and now, fifteen minutes later, the feeling hadn't really improved.

Shifting slightly, Duke felt himself teeter precariously on the edge of the bough he lay on. He wasn't far off the ground, no more than ten or so feet, but a fall would hurt.

Fall, as it so happens, is exactly what he did. Duke plummeted out of the tree, straight onto another camper, who was picking strawberries underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Picking Strawberries {Private}   Picking Strawberries {Private} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:13 am

I made this weird soung, like a gasp and growl mix as a camper landed on me. I pushed him off, first checking my snake, who was ok, then my strawberries which was thrown a couple feet away, and tipped over, then the guy. Crawling over to the strawberries, I glanced over at the boy. "Are you ok?" I asked, blowing off the dirt on the strawberries, and placing them back in the basket. Luckily, none of them were damaged. However, he was still a little worried about the guy, and his snake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking Strawberries {Private}   Picking Strawberries {Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking Strawberries {Private}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: