Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time is wasting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:44 pm

I traversed the sand on the beach and smiled a miscreant smile. I sat down on the beach shivered before pulling on my sweater. I waited for someone to come. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Emma walked onto the beach. Her golden hair was in a tight bun and her eyes were icy blue nearly white because of her lack of sight.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:23 pm

I coughed slightly and turned around. I saw a really pretty girl behind me. I saw her eyes which were whitish. I walked up to her. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Emma quit moving all at once and felt the air quiver when someone stood in front of her. She heard him speak and then determined where his face was and she looked up at him, "Hello," she said in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:27 pm

"You can't see me, huh?" I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:30 pm

That upset Emma. She balled her fist and went for his face. She pulled out her swords and made moves that had not been seen in centuries.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I backed up. "What the heck, sorry, I was just trying to clarify that." I said, as I tripped.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Emma nearly growled, "Don't you ever say that again if you find being alive fun," she snarled through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:44 pm

"Sorry." I said, feeling upset. I didn't mean to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Emma pulled her ponytail out and whirled around and flipped back her hair moving to the salty smelling water slowly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 pm

"Do you wanna talk?" I said, running after her. "My name's Mavrick." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:35 am

Emma truned and stopped walking, "Emma," she said. You could cut a brick in to with the sharp edge in her voice.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:55 am

"Are you mad at me, 'cause I'm really sorry." I told her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Emma turned around with a cold stare in her face, "If you were smart you wouldn't even be talking to me now!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:13 pm

"Yeah, you do hate me. I'm sorry if I offended you." I said walking away on the sand. I turned back to her. "Even though you don't like me, I think you're beautiful." I added. I sat on the ground far from her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 am

Emma whirled around and found herself unable to pinpoint the guy to she just turned to where she was going and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 am

"Do you still wanna talk to me?" I asked. I walked next to her. "I'm right next to you." I added.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 pm

That did it. Emma whirled around and let her fist shoot out like an elastic band heading straight for his nose.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I grabbed her fist. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said that. I think you're really cute." I said, rubbing the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Emma ripped away from his and spun around in a scary angle and lashed out at him with her leg.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 pm

She pushed me down and my leg started to hurt. I stood up, grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her against the ground.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Emma instead jumped back into a flip and was so close if she was lucky she'd have kicked him in the jaw. She looked up when she landed but of course could not see.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:27 pm

I fell on the ground. I couldn't take it anymore. I made one mistake after another. She hated me. So I walked up to her and held her by the shoulders. I hugged her, sorta, and just stood in front of her. "I'm sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Emma tried to shove him away but his arms were too strong. He was squishing her and he probably didn't even realize!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm

I let go of her. "Sorry for that." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time is wasting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time is wasting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: