Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time is wasting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Emma just glared at him with a cold gaze.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 pm

"What's wrong?" I asked, like I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:00 am

Emma pulled her sword from her back and swung it around and listened for his hard flat breathing.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 am

"I'm sorry." I looked down at the ground. Then I stared at Emma. She was so beautiful. "I hope we could be friends." I say.

~Dean, 4 sentences per post now.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 am

I walk to the beach in my bathing suit. I set my towel on the dry sand and put my beach bag next to it. I put on some water-proof sun screen. I saw two campers and waved at them.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 am

I rubbed Emma forehead, and kissed it. I turned, seeing Shelbie. "Hey." I said. I turned back to Emma.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 am

"Aren't you Maverick, the person I saw at the lake the other day?" I say once I got a good look at him. I sit on my beach towel and take out some chips. I say, "Want chips?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 am

I looked at Emma once more. I didn't wanna leave her. So, I pulled her so she'd come by me when I went to Shelbie. "Hey, this is Emma." I said.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 am

"Uh, Hello Emma." I say, "I'm Shelbie, daughter of Poseidon." I look at the beach absorbing my surroundings. I decide to stand up, so I did.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 am

Knowing Maverick was stronger a new tactic jumped into Emma's mind. She put on a fake but dazzling smile and flipped back her hair and wrapped her arms around the guy walking next to her, "As Ricky just said, I'm Emma," she started in a honey-sweet voice, "Daughter of Ares," she said and her voice went a little colder when she thought of the level she'd just lowered herself to.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 pm

I looked at Emma, and was shocked. A few minutes before she hated me. Now she was... all over me? This was really weird.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:18 pm

I looked at Emma and then at Maverick. I was very shocked. I didn't know what to say because usually children of Ares don't act that way I simply say, "Uh, nice."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Everytime the was being touched by 'Ricky' she was in physical pain. She hated it. Carefully she calculated when he'd loosen his grip on her and she break free and maybe bust some of his ribs. That would hopefully teach him not to mess with her again. OR insult. Or annoy her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 pm

I sigh waiting for something more interesting to happen. I say, "I think I might go dive in the water. I love swimming." I bury my feet in the sand using only my feet
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:03 am

I let go of her and stared. "Sorry, Shelbie, for the weirdness." I said. I smiled slightly at Emma. Then I smiled at Shelbie.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 am

A cold smile crept onto Emma's face when he let her go. She unwrapped herself in seconds and took out her weapons before making an awesome flip and at the same time trying to his Ricky in his ribs.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 am

I backed up and ran towards Shelbie. "STOP!" I said to Emma. I sent a whirl of black mist towards her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 am

Since Emma couldn't see the mist she wasn't scared nor intimidated. She smiled a cruel smile and ran for Ricky when he shouted twirling and flipping whilst running so he couldn't see where she'd attack until she'd reach him and lash out.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 am

I fell, and also fell silent. If she couldn't hear me, she couldn't find me. I backed up a few more feet. I was scared of her.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am

Emma closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of air around her. She heard Rick's jagged breathing and ran for him as fast as being fired from a gun.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 am

I backed away from the two campers. I didn't really like Ares kids, which was why I wasn't reacting very good to this. I walked into the water and watched in shock. I felt for my dagger. I think, Aha.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 am

I backed away and went into the water. The sun started to set and the moon was coming out. Good, moonlight. My power didn't work well with her, but she could start inhaling. I threw a stronger mist at her and went towards Shelbie.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:26 am

I almost screamed. I really didn't want to get caught up in a fight. I pulled out my dagger and started focusing on the water. I think, She doesn't want to even try to attack me.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:29 am

"She can't see." I whispered really quietly to Shelbie. Since she was blind, her other senses got way better. I pulled out my sword and stood still. I waited quietly.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:32 am

I stand still with my dagger in my left hand and my right palm faced right at the water. The water under my palm wasn't as calm as the rest. I looked at Emma but kept thinking about the water. I told the water to stay quiet. I could hear the quiet waves and the rippling of water a little bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time is wasting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next