Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] Empty
PostSubject: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:45 am

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] Gratian-1
"Being good gets you nowhere. Being bad gets you anywhere."
++++++++++
Gratian strolled along the beach, utterly bored. He was trying to stray away from the klepto part of his personality. He wanted to try and be a partially good boy for once. His mind wandered away from him, drawing him close to thoughts of his twin. What if he was in this camp somewhere? What if he was dead? Gratian would like it very much if Oscar was dead. He stopped his little walk for a moment, staring out at the ocean, remembering the visits to the beach he had enjoyed as a child. That was a long time ago.
++++++++++
"And you wonder which path I have chosen?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 am

Shaylynn was sitting at the beach playing with her little puppy Sandy."Sit Sandy !"she said trying to be harsh. "No no no!! Not lick!! " she giggled as the little yellow lab licked her face. Shaylynn looked over to see a boy a whole lot older than her. She kept her distance, for she was terribly shy.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:07 am

++++++++++
Noting the little girl and her disobediant puppy, Gratian was reminded of Oscar, and the way he was like a disobediant little puppy. No... Gratian shouldn't think of him so affectionately. Oscar was a piece of crap. He walked over to the little girl, who looked as if she hadn't even reached double digits yet, and sat down next to here. Well, he had to get his fun from somewhere.
"Hey, kid, wanna hear a scary story?" he asked her, a smirk playing on his lips.
++++++++++
"And you wonder which path I've chosen?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:10 am

Shaylynn looked up from Sandy, who was now growling at the boy."S-sure." she said. Scary stories? Why not she was a half-blood right, that was scary enough. Shaylynn held Sandy closer to her, so Sandy wouldn't bite the boy.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 am

Boo:
We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] Demeter
The daughter of Melinoe ran onto the beach. Demeter looked around, clearly searching for something. Demi turned around, to see what she was looking for. There she was. Boo; her little shih tzu. Demeter scooped up her puppy, and was ready to run back to the Hera cabin, when she saw a couple people on the beach. A little girl, maybe ten years old at the most, and some boy a few years older. Siblings, maybe? Demi shrugged, and walked over to them, still holding her puppy. She sat down next to the group, and said, "Hey. So, what are you doing?" she asked. They were just sitting there, and talking, as far as Demi knew.

[Shih tzus are so cute. x3]
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 am

++++++++++
"We're telling scary stories." he explained to the newcomer, before carrying on with what he was saying. "Okay..." He started, trying to remember one of the many scary stories he had created over the years. "So, there was once this girl, and she left her pencil case in her school classroom. She loved this pencil case with all her heart and soul, so she went back inside to get it. This is after school, so she didn't expect anyone to be there. Anyway, there was this growl coming from the teacher's desk, and she saw that someone was sat on the chair. `Get. Out.` the person in the chair snarled, and the girl tried to explain that she was only getting her pencil case then getting out. Again, the person slash monster thing growled `Get. Out.` Once again, she tried to explain. Then, for the third time, the monster thing growled `Get. Out.` Not much happened next, except a scream. The next day, when the class came into lessons, they noticed that this little girl was missing. All that was left of her was a blood-stained pencil case with the words `You should have gotten out.` written on it in permanant marker." He wrapped up his story, knowing that it wasn't the most scary story in the world. He just couldn't remember the others.
++++++++++
"And you wonder what I've chosen?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Shaylynn sat there holding sandy tightly. "W-who was that person?" she asked. Shaylynn thought that it wouldn't be that scary... she was wrong. The little yellow lab sneaked out of her arms and began to lick the new girl's shoe. Shaylynn looked up at the girl with big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:16 pm

++++++++++
"You want to know who the girl was? She was my sister. And I was the monster." Gratian growled at her, bareing his fang-like teeth. trying to keep the uncontrolable urge to laugh under wraps. Oh, how he loved to toy with young people's minds.
++++++++++
"And you wonder which path I've chosen?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Shaylynn's eyes got wide. "Y-you killed your sister??? "She studered. Shaylynn grabbed Sandy and moved closer to the other girl. Anything was better than the older boy! When he growled she turned away scared for her life. "Y-your a meanie!"she said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm

++++++++++
"Relax, kid. I'm joking. I would never kill Taegan." You would kill Oscar though. You did kill Oscar. His concience fought back, trying to make Gratian see what he did wrong. But the concience never won. Gratian was too selfish to care about murder.
++++++++++
“And you wonder which path I’ve chosen?”
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Shaylynn stopped shaking, temporarily. "Who's Taegen? Your sister?" she asked. Shaylynn was an only child, her beast friends was her puppy, her dad worked all day. She never knew what it was like to be loved. She looked up at the boy and saw anger slashed all over his face.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:41 pm

++++++++++
"Yup. Taegan's my sister. Lives in Germany. Only about a year older than you, I'd say." He informs the little girl, forgetting all about the older one. "So, how old are you? And what's your name?" He asked her, curious, as she seems young for this camp.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Shaylynn let go of Sandy who was now licking the older boy's shoe. "I'm Shaylynn daughter of Urania, muse of astronomy. I'm nine. "she said with big eyes. "And that's Sandy, she's 7 months old." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:49 pm

++++++++++
"Well, nice to meet you Shaylynn. And you too, Sandy." He strokes the dog a couple of times, before introducing himself. "I'm Gratian (gray-shen), but you can call me Grey. I'm the son of Alastor. I used to have a pet, but he died." He tells her, though he doesn't look sad at all.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 pm

"What was you pet's name? Was it a puppy too?"she asked with sudden curiosity. She clicked her tounge and the yellow lab came back to her. "Sandy is the only friend I have. "Shaylynn said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:56 pm

++++++++++
"Nahh, my pet's very different to yours. His name was Oscar, and he's seventeen at the moment." He laughed for a moment at the fact he was referencing to his missing presumed dead brother as his pet. "And now you have two friends. You have me too."
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:01 pm

"Seventeen? Whoa was Oscar a turtle? I hear turtles can live for a log time."Shaylynn said. She petted Sandy waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:39 pm

++++++++++
"No, Oscar was not a turtle." Gratian looked directly at the young girl, toying with the idea of telling her the truth. In the end, he opted for it. "Oscar was my little brother. Well, more my twin brother, but I was older. He's been missing presumed dead for seven years."
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Shaylynn looked a his face. "I'm sorry. Were you guys friends?"she asked. That would be sad losing a brother. Or a friend or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm

++++++++++
"Friends? Nahh. I hated his living guts. I was glad when he ran away." For a moment, he forgot he was talking to a nine-year old, and when he remembered he felt bad. Then again, when Gratian was nine, he forced a brother out of the home. No need to feel guilty at all.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Shaylynn thought that to herself, that was sad. " Sometimes I hate my daddy the way you hate your brother. He never cared about me only work." she said sadly. Shaylynn was a little home schooled girl who grew up alone, needless to say she often hated her father.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 pm

++++++++++
"You don't like your dad? At least you knew your dad." He moaned. Not ever meeting his dad was one of the things that Gratian held against his godly side. They should at least visit their children every once in a while. Oh well. Maybe they would meet someday.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm

"Well you knew your mom right? I knew my dad, but not my mommy. Sometimes when I see pictures of her... I compare her to me see if we look alike, but we don't."she said sadly. Everyone looked like their parent here, but no Shaylynn. But how would she know?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:23 pm

++++++++++
"At least you have pictures of your god parent. My dad's not the most known god there is, is he? Have you ever heard of Alastor? Didn't think so." He shook his head, wondering inside his tiny mind how on earth, out of all the gods to have an affair with, his mother had chosen Alastor.
++++++++++
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Shaylynn nodded petting sandy. "What is he the god of?" she asked. Shaylynn knew the main ones, and her mother but no one else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]   We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We all come undone time to time in different ways... [[ Open ]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next