Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time is wasting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Time is wasting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:41 am

Emma felt a mist drift around her. She inhaled it and something hit a button. It drover her senses wild. It was to much and she fell. She fainted. The Daughter of Ares fainted. Whilst going down her platinum hair flew in the mist as it coiled and whirled around and then she disappeared and became invisible within.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 am

My eyes widened in shock. I. Knocked. Her. Out. With the mist? I couldn't believe it. I ran up to her. I sat next to her and held her in my lap. "Emma?" I asked. "Emma?!" I looked at Shelbie. "Can you get some water?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:00 am

I raise the rippling water. It was now hovering over my hand that was now facing towards the sky. I say, "Done." I walk over to Emma.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 am

"Good. Now, just splash her face." I said. I moved her hair from her face and held it back. I laid her on the ground, so I would get wet. "Just her face." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:31 am

Emma saw nothing. She couldn't move. Everything was dark. It was scarier than that time she'd been in the Underworld for a Quest.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:05 pm

"Emma, can you hear me?" I said. "Emma?" Shelbie splashed the water on her. I felt her face.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:20 pm

I splashed water in her face. I stared at Emma. I say, "Emma? Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm

I looked at her face. She looked really pale. I realized this was all my fault. I hugged her to make her warm, since it was cold out
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 am

Slowly Emma regained her conciousness. She didn't open her eyes though when her cold sneer spoke; "Stop staring at me," she growled.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 am

I couldn't believe her. I tried to help her, and this is the thanks I get. Wow. Just, wow. "I'm not staring at you." I retorted. "I'm hugging you, so you can stay warm." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:51 am

Emma had noticed and she didn't like it. At all, "I've noticed," she said annoyed that she'd actually needed help. Especially from someone as rude as him. How did he dare mention her lack of sight! It was her weakest point and he'd hit is where it hurt most.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:52 am

I froze in shock. I looked from Emma to Maverick. I didn't know what to say. I just sighed.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 pm

"I'm sorry, okay. I tried to help you. I wanna be your friend. Not your enemy." I said. I sat down, and put my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Emma was getting paranoid because of the war and Maverick had pushed buttons but now different ones. Slowly she reached up his face and let her fingers stroke his cheek.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:30 pm

I felt really weird when Emma touched my face. First she hates me, now this? "Wh-What are you doing?" I asked. I hadn't expected this.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:33 pm

I was surprised. Today had been an odd day. I just say, "uh." She went back into her stupor.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Emma's eyes filled with tears from the smell of the smoke, it was burning her eyes quite badly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:01 pm

I moved the smoke away. I took part of my sleeve and wiped her eyes. I was a little paranoid. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Emma nodded, "The smoke just burns," she whispered her nice and more British sounding voice surfaced with the time he was being nice.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Her voice sounded sweet. Different from before. "I'm really sorry for the smoke. I'm telling the truth." I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:09 pm

Emma realized she was actually opening up and she quickly shut down, "We should go prepare for battle," she said curtly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Yep, I knew it was too go to be true. She changes that quick. "I guess you're right." I said slowly. I got and brushed the sand off my legs.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Emma climbed to her feet and kissed Ricky's cheek, "See ya later," she said softly letting the wind carry her voice.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:25 pm

I felt my cheek where Emma had kissed it. I was astonished. "Bye Emma." I called after her. I got up and walked over to Shelbie. "Do you wanna practice?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is wasting   Time is wasting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time is wasting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3