Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 am

Bella Lopez

Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] Annaso11

I walked in my cabin quietly. Hoping not to wake anyone. I tip-toed to my bunk trying not to make noise. I almost tripped over some books, but saw them just in time. When I reached my bunk, I kicked off my shoes, and put them under my bed. I just sat on my bunk, when I heard someone talk to me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 am

Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] Cutcaster-photo-100473942-Young-teenage-girl
I was on my bunk just researching some things on my mini laptop when I heard shoes falling to the ground. I looked up to find that Bella had just walked in. "Hey, what you go do?" I asked smiling. I set aside my laptop and jumped on my pillow now facing towards my half-sister. I smiled and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 am

I blushed.
"I was at the basketball court with a really nice guy." I got a faraway look in my eyes when I mentioned Devin.
"You know Devin right? It was him, and I think I like him," I said. "He agreed to watch the sunrise with me, and I'm nervous because I know nothing about boys. Or at least I don't remember," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 am

"Ah, Devin.. he is a very nice guy." I said as raising my eyebrow. "Well Devin is a hard guy to crack. How did he act with you?" I asked with a smile. I puffed my pillow up a little more and fell back on it listening to my sister. "Well, Devin is a guy that just likes people being themselves. So while your hanging out with him, I would suggest you just act yourself." I said with dreamy eyes. "When he makes a little move, just barely ignore it. Mostly, all he will do, is wrap his arm around you and bring you closer to his body to comfort you. Then when you want him to, he'll kiss you." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 am

"Well, he acted very open. He did get a little sensitive when I mentioned relationships. So I let that drop." Then, she started giving me advice. "Okay, sounds great." I flopped down on the bed, and laid down.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 am

"Oh, he just got out of a relationship just a few weeks ago." I whispered. I watched as my half-sister tried her best to get comfortable on the bed, and then finally laid still. I smiled and went back to my laptop doing some research once again. I listened to the winds outside as they blew against the window. Peace, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 am

I broke the silence.
"That makes sense," I whispered. I took out my iPod, and the song I'll Be There by The Jackson 5 came on.
(OOC: I love this song.)
My eyes started to close, and I dreamed... About Devin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 am

I have made the topic!! :D At the beach!!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 am

OOC: Shoosh yeah, I just saw it. Off to the beach she goes!

I woke up, and my watch I had put on last night vibrated. Everyone seemed to still be sleeping, so I slowly crept out of bed. I grabbed my two piece bathing suit out of my backpack, and a shirt and shorts. I ran off to the bathroom to change. Once I was done, I tied my hair back and ran to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]   Bella's Hope [Private to Katro] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella's Hope [Private to Katro]
Page 1 of 1