Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Hope No One is Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

I Hope No One is Here Empty
PostSubject: I Hope No One is Here   I Hope No One is Here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 pm

I went to the Amphitheater. Of course no one was there. But who would be here late this night? I looked around and took a seat. It was nice and quiet. Ah, nice. I leaned back and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: I Hope No One is Here   I Hope No One is Here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Felix Haywood

"Oh no, they're after me!" I exclaimed, looking over my shoulder and laughing before flailing my arms and turning a corner before ducking into the amphitheatre. Crouching in the darker site of the building, I snaked up the rows and then chose a seat next to some other girl as a lookout position. Ducking down when one of my brothers entered the amphitheatre as well, I poked the girl's leg. "Hide me." I hissed at the same time as my brother asked, "Did anybody come in here?"

(( -facepalm- sorry about the weird post. xD ))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope No One is Here   I Hope No One is Here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm

I heard someone behind me hiss 'Hide me'. I sat up straight and hide whoever was behind me. A guy asked me did anyone come here. I gave him a weird look. "Yeah, you came in here," I told him.

~it's alright xD~
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: I Hope No One is Here   I Hope No One is Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 am

Felix Haywood

Snickering lightly, Felix covered his mouth as he heard his brother laugh and then say thanks before seeming to leave. Just in case, Felix peeked out to see that he was indeed gone. Score! He had won that round! Standing up normally, he grinned at the girl who had covered for him. "Thanks for that, my name's Felix, son of Demeter." He introduced himself, stretching out a hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: I Hope No One is Here   I Hope No One is Here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:46 am

I smiled at him and shook his hand. "I'm Willow, daughter of Khione. What was that all about?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hope No One is Here   I Hope No One is Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hope No One is Here
Page 1 of 1