Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I hope I'm not alone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

I hope I'm not alone  Empty
PostSubject: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:53 am

I hope I'm not alone  47288

Theo Davis

This was unbelievable the only place that I seemed to be comfortable alone. I pace through the endless rows and I see what I came for. "Ah... There you are." I tell the vines bearing purple fruit. This was the one corner I hadn't been before. I heard from a Hermes kid that this was where I needed to be. I already loved it. I throw myself down in-between a few vines and marvel at the blueish-purple circles sprouting from the green strips of vine. I take my I pod and shove the ear buds into my pocket and set it on shuffle. I crank the volume up to drown out all noise. Then I nod off.

I wake up, and blink for several seconds. My music had stopped so it must've been at least an hour. I was about to stand up and head back when I hear rustling in the bushes. I scoot away for a few seconds before I realize they're on my territory. "Who are you?" I call the the unknown noise.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:05 am

COLLIN RINGLET||DIONYSUS||16
------------------

Collin loved grapes.

He thought it was normal for any children of Dionysus, but he just loved grapes. He bustled in the corner, where they kept grapes for Cabin 12. He thought he was up to no good. Actually, he planned on getting grapes and making wine. Just to, you know, taste it. It was probably odd of a child of the wine god to not have tasted any wine before, and so Collin was odd.

He was just picking his first plump grape when he heard a noise, which he later recognized as a voice. It sounded familiar.

"I'm Collin. You?" he answered automatically. He weaved through the vines of purple berries, and saw his older sibling, Theo. He grinned. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:17 am

Theo Davis

"Hey man!" I tell my brother. I enjoyed Collin. He was kinda like me. "Just taken a nap! I want to know what you're doing here. I smile and pluck a grape from the vine and pop it in my mouth. I place my hand over my eyes to shield the glare. I was starting to think that I was asleep for longer then just an hour. Maybe two hours? No, it had to be longer then that. I probably wasted half of the day sleeping. "Oh hey! Before you answer I got to show you this." I tell him. I grow on of the vines by quite a bit and shape it using the powers that I was born with. With a little more effort I do it with a few more vines; soon we had a tunnel into the grape yard. "Voila!"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:35 am

I hope I'm not alone  Tumblr_lx20n6Lpar1qlrrjqo1_500_large
ā€¢ Simon Xi Montri ā€¢
Son of Hecate

Since that last incident he had with the strawberry fields, Simon tried to avoid going to the place. Hey, he just killed some plants there in an effort to burn off a very persistent monster. That did leave him with a fun memory, but not something he wanted to experience again. Humming lightly to himself, he was just surprised when he found himself standing in the familiar fields with all of the strawberry bushes surrounding him. Ah well, he must've been too deep in his thoughts to notice where his feet were taking him. He was just about to leave before another monster goes to ambush him, when he heard some male voices down by the grapevines.

Curious, he started to make his way towards them. Peeking through the vines, he arrived just in time to see a tunnel being formed out of them. His eyes widened at the sight. "Whoa, man, is that some sort of path to a secret hideout?" he blurted out randomly, not caring whether he knew the campers or not.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:54 pm

------------------

Collin's eyes widened. His sane self wanted to praise Theo, to say, Wow, cool! while his insane self wanted to yell in the air, Dad! Why me?! He shook the raging debate in his head, and turned cheerfully to Theo. "You can always do that? Awesome." Collin grinned. Then he added, "I'm here to turn the grapes into wine."

Collin shrugged, his eyes trailing around the grapevine tunnel. He yawned, and was about to take a short, peaceful nap when he heard another voice. The son of the wine god only caught a word, like, hideout.

A guy appeared. Collin knew he know him. He was sort of familiar. Hmmm... "Hey," Collin said automatically. That was like a ritual now.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:27 am

I hope I'm not alone  WetsI

Amber was strolling through the fields, looking at the now-regrowing patch of strawberry plants she had singed some time ago. She had cleared away the withered shrubs and now green leaves had reappeared, hoping to get them back to normal before anyone noticed. She heaved a small sigh of relief. It should be all right in a few days. Luckily Mr. D hadn't found out.

Then she looked up and towards the grapes section, seeing the vines grow and elongate, tangling into a tunnel. Amber looked at the plants, mildly surprised. I wonder who did that. Then she thought that she heard voices there. Particularly one that sounded like her half-brother. She walked forward to the entrance and stuck her head in. "Oh hello." She said to the demigods in there, looking around,
"Wow cool."

Last edited by Andalite~ā™ on Fri May 18, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:17 am

Theo Davis

"You like? It's a piece of art isn't it?" I say smiling. Two people already have complimented me on my masterpiece. "I'm Theo and this is my half brother Collin... Which brings me to my next point. Collin, I haven't even has wine yet. Just because your dad's the god of drunks doesn't mean you have to be." I was somewhat disappointed when he told me why he was down here. I thought he'd have more tac then that. I guess no can be right all the time.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:34 am

------------------

[color=white]Collin laughed. It was a sound of slight embarrassment and, you know, pleasure. Theo was right. Still, it seemed strange. He picked the mirror and the comb from his pocket, and started combing his emo-ed hair to the left again--sort of a ritual. He put it back on his pocket as quickly, a new smile on his face.

"Nah, just trying," the 16-year-old son of Dionysus said dismissively. "But can you do make wine... Theo?" Collin had almost said bro. That was weird.

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:30 am

The familiar voice caught Simon's attention and he turned, smiling at his half-sister. Winking, he said, "Hey, sis. Guess we're back here again, huh?"

Chuckling softly to himself, Simon drew closer to the tunnel entrance, his fingers lightly touching the vines. Just amazing what the Dionysus kids can do. Bearing a crooked grin, he turned to the rest. "Don't mind if I explore, right?" Without waiting for an answer, he ducked inside the tunnel to see where this path led to.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:14 am

"Heya," She said, raising an eyebrow, "Thought I heard your voice. Didn't you say you wouldn't come around here again?" Amber then stepped into the shade had a better look around the tunnel. It was made entirely from vines... Grape vines. "Are these grapes.. edible?" She asked absentmindedly, fingering a thick green vine.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:43 am

Theo Davis

I had just finished popping another grape in my mouth when she asked the question. "Gods I hope so! I've ate these things like they're going out of fashion." I look over at the male that joined us, as he's strolling through the grape vines. Just like a little kid. "If you don't tell me your names I'm gonna have to make one up."I say in a threat then anything else.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:06 am

Simon had never tasted grapes this juicy. He quickly turned back to the others, his cheeks bulging with grapes. His face looked like a kid in a candy store. Swallowing thickly, he said, "Mrmfff...smrffon..." He took a few seconds to clear his mouth before repeating, "It's Simon, though I'd still like to know what name you'll make up for me."

Looking over at Amber, he couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Looks like I ate my words... along with some of these awesome grapes." He popped in another in his mouth. Better eat most of this free food while he still can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope I'm not alone    I hope I'm not alone  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope I'm not alone
Page 1 of 1