Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } Empty
PostSubject: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Nevaeh || Emma || Brooks :: Antheia

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } Tumblr_lr95klCHWD1ql83dpo1_500_thumb

"Yeah...I don't do campfire sing-a-longs."

Nevaeh started to play with her black bracelet. She was gonna have a date with mark tonight. Oh gods, did she dress wrong? Nevaeh looked down at her outfit. An off the shoulder shirt, jeans, and her favorite black Converse. Let's just hope Mark wasn't going to take her to a fancy resturant. Nevaeh gulped, realizing this was her first date. Ever. Nevaeh really wasn't a sociable person and didn't have many friends, except for Willow, Isabella, and Annelise. Then again, she knew those girls well. They were more like her sisters.

Nevaeh closed her eyes and sighed, sitting down on the grass. The grass seemed to like Nevaeh's presence. It wrapped around her fingers in a comfortable way. A smile lightly formed on her lips. She opened her green eyes and looked around. Did Mark stood her up? No, Mark wouldn't do that. Nevaeh bit her lip, nervous.

Her outfit:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Mark fidgeted slightly as he walked toward Nevaeh. He was wondering if he dressed all right enough. He smoother out his nicer black shirt jeans and his regular sneakers. He hoped she would like going to a rather okay restaurant and then he planned for something slightly special but he wondered if she would even like it....

Smiling as he walked up to her, he stretched out his hand to her "Good evening Nevaeh you ready for a fun evening?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Nevaeh jumped slightly as she heard a voice. Mark's to be excat. Nevaeh smiled at him and gently grabbed his hand. Nevaeh green eyes shone a bit in the sun. "So, where are we going?" Nevaeh asked Mark, curious. She started to fiddle with her black bracelet. Nevaeh hoped her plams wouldn't get sweaty. That would be embarassing. Nevaeh turned a little red from the thought. To be honest, nevaeh was nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:10 am

Mark smiled lightly "Well I thought we would go to a nice small restaurant I know of off in the city...not too flashy or luxurious...but nice place where we can actually talk without being judged. They have delicious food of so many varieties I really hope you like it.... And then after that...well it will have to be a surprise." Mark grinned alittle playfully to her to show it might be good...if she would like it at all. Mark felt nervous beyond belief but yet as he looked at Nevaeh he felt calmer...but still nervous because he didn't want this to go wrong it was their first date and it should be sort of fun and yet romantic in a sense....
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Nevaeh nodded at Mark. "That's sounds fun. But, what surprise?" Nevaeh asked Mark, getting excited. She looked up at Mark with her green eyes, curious. Yes, Nevaeh was short. Nevaeh smiled, knowing this was gonna be a good day. As long as no monsters attacked, then the day would be perfect. Bunching her eyesbrows together, Nevaeh asked, "How are we getting there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Mark smiled and gently held onto her hand "Well our ride should be here in a second... AH there it is" Mark finishes the sentence as a black ford mustang parks at the bottom of the hill and he grinned as his friend Lone from Hephaestus cabin waved to them and threw the keys to Mark and walked into the camp. Mark looked at her and grinned "Well I guess this answers that question...and for the surprise well if I told you my sweet Nevaeh, then it wouldn't be a surprise"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Nevaeh rolled her eyes at Mark. "Alright fine, it'll satu a surprise," Nevaeh said, not happy that he was agreeing to not knowing the surprise. Grinning, Nevaeh hopped in the car and shivered lightly. Nevaeh realized that she hadn't brought a jacket or something. Never grumbled lightly. Well, Nevaeh wasn't gonna complain the whole night so she sucked it up; Neaveh had been through a lot worse. Nevaeh winked at mark. "C'mon lover boy," Necaeh teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Mark nodded and got in, he saw her shiver slightly and he looked at her "Are you cold? You can use my jacket if you would like..." Mark closed the car door and started the car up and revved the engine slightly making sure it was in working order, which it was.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Nevaeh blushed slightly. "No it's okay. I've been through a lot worse," Nevaeh said quickly. Nevaeh rolled her eyes as Mark revved up the engie. Boys and their cars. "So, what kinds of food are at the resturant?" Nevaeh asked Mark, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Mark nodded and smiled as he pulled on his seatbelt and backed the car up and started to drive into the city "well they have basically anything you could want from regular burgers to salads to veggie-tofu food that I cant name correctly" Mark smiled at her, he was glad she was a curious person just like he always was....he didnt know if it was a trait from his mother or his father, but in any case their combined curiosity would be fun
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Nevaeh smiled lightly. "Sounds like fun. I can't wait," Nevaeh told Mark grinning. Nevaeh leaned forward and put the radio on. The song, "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry came on. Nevaeh frowned slightly. Great song to listen to when your on a date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Mark also frowned lightly listening to the song, but he shrugged it off nothing would ruin their date he had to make sure of it....Mark continued to drive and drove to the suburbs area and parked in the parking lot of a restaurant that had a cozy atmosphere even from outside. Mark smiled remembering this place from long ago in his childhood. Looking over to her he put on his usual grin and winked. As he got out of the car he felt a small chill creep up his back but he shrugged it off and opened the passenger door for her . "Well here the place is....hope you like Nevaeh."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:04 pm

nevaeh smiled at mark. "Why thank you," Nevaeh told Mark, coming out of the door. Nevaeh looked arounf and found that the place had a home like feeling to it. Nevaeh laced her fingers with Mark's. "I love it," Nevaeh told Mark, quickly kissing him on the cheek. As usual, Nevaeh's hand crept to her necklace. She just had this feeling. Neveah shrugged it off. With her green eyes, Nevaeh took in her surroundings and looked for any signs of danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Mark smiled as she kissed his cheek, he also glanced around in case he saw anything suspicious. looking back to her, he started to lead her into the restaurant and he held her hand and he opened the door and let her lead the way inside
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Nevaeh couldn't help but smile as Mark led her inside the restaurant. Nevaeh looked around as a waiter gave them a table and menus. Nevaeh sat down, fiddling with her black bracelet. Looking at menu, there just seemed so choices. "Wow, what are you getting?" Nevaeh asked Mark, bitting her lip. She had no idea what to choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Mark smiled at her and looked at the menu and his golden eyes lit up in amused excitement, seeing a dish he remembered from his childhood. "I think I'll have the crepes filled with cheese and veggies with orange sauce...it is delicious". He looked around, still feeling a slight chill but he shrugged it off and turned his full attention to Nevaeh and only her
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Nevah smiled lightly. She bit her lip, thinking about what to get. "Thaat does sound good, but i think I'm going to get the chicken fingers," Nevaeh told Mark. Nevaeh put the menu down on the table. Nevaeh blushed a bit at mark and started to fidle with her hands. "So..." Nevaeh said. She waned to talk, but didn't know how to start the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Mark smiled and stared into her eyes "So..? Well Eva I do have a question...um do you like anime?" Mark wondered, he was into anime but if she wasnt he could drop the topic... Mark just really wanted to get to know her more. Looking to the waiter as he came to take their orders.

(Waiter) "And would you like anything to drink?"

"Umm i'll have a coke...and Eva? what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Nevaeh looked up at the waiter. "Uh, I'll have water please," Nevaeh said. The waiter just smiled and nodded his head quickly, turning around. Nevaeh raised an eyebrow at the waiter's turned back, but didn't say anything. "Anime? Um, I really don't know about that much. Sorry," Nevaeh told Mark, turning red a bit. Nevaeh didn't even know what Anime was. How embarrassing... Nevaeh turned even more red. "Well, maybe one day we can watch it or something," Nevaeh said quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Mark shrugged lightly and grinned "Nah its's okay we don't have to...just some japenese cartoons... I know cartoons really/ I just cant help reading and watching some of those shows, a great way to pass time if your ever really bored.... But anyways anything you want to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 am

Nevaeh nodded. What did Nevaeh want to know about Mark? Nevaeh blinds slightly. She really didn't know what to ask Mark. "Uh, what's your favorite color?" Nevaeh asked. Nevaeh turned red with embarrassment. That was a stupid question. Nevaeh wanted to faceplam. Nevaeh leaned back into her chair and shivered lightly as a weird feeling went up her spine. Glancing up with her green eyes, Nevaeh saw the waiter staring at them...weirdly. Nevaeh raised an eyebrow at the waiter. The waiter growled and Necaeh jumped slightly. "That's by normal," Nevaeh muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Mark also felt the chill creep up his spine, but he kept it hidden as he slightly cracked his neck. Thinking he heard a growl he looked around and glanced at their waiter, who stared at them as if they were just sacks of meat. Looking to Nevaeh "Um...my favorite color is green....and I think our waiter doesn't like us very much...."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Nevaeh smiled at Mark. "Me too!" Neaveh said. Before he could say something about the waiter, the waiter made a beeline for their table. Nevaeh raised an eyebrow and gave the waiter a steely look. "Hi," Nevaeh said to the waiter. The waiter nodded and gave them their drinks. Quickly, the waiter turned around, making another growl. Nevaeh raised an eyebrow again. "That's not normal..." Nevaeh said. She studied her drink which was just plain water. Something told her not to drink it. Nevaeh pushed her water to the side a bit. "I'm not really thirsty," Nevaeh told Mark. Her green eyes glanced up at the waiter, who's eyes were red now. Nevaeh helped lighty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Mark's golden eyes never left the waiter as he gave them their drinks and he pushed his to the side alittle away from him, and sized up the waiter, wondering how big the now known monster would be... Glancing back to Nevaeh "I agree, I'm not that thirsty either...Hey Eva you sure you wanna stay here? I know another great place...just wondering"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Nevaeh nodded at Mark. "Yeah let's go," Nevaeh said. She stood up and saw that two burly guys were blocking the entrance. Nevaeh sat back down. "I dint think they want us to leave," Nevaeh squeaked, starting to get scared. Without even thinking, Nevaeh took a long sip of her water. Nevaeh widened her green eyes as she realized what she did. Nevaeh pulled the drink from her mouth and set it back on the table. Nevaeh started to get dizzy and her palms got sweaty. Nevaeh tried her best to relax. Nevaeh saw the waiter smiling. Thy wasn't a good sighn. "Mark..." Nevaeh said in a warning voice. The waiter walked back their table and put a hand on Mark's shoulder tightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next