Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Mark glared at the waiter as the waiter's hand felt like a steel clamp on his shoulder... Mark reached into his pocket and grabbed hold of a large pin and brought it out and quickly jabbed it into the waiter's hand, sending the waiter recoiling off of Mark. Quickly before the waiter could react Mark leaped over the table and grabbed hold of Nevaeh and picked her up into his arms and smashed through the large front window with his shoulder. Mark covered Nevaeh so she couldnt get hurt for most of it but Mark's shoulder was badly cut up and he carried her a few feet and set her down "are you Okay?" Mark glanced back and watched as the waiter and the two burly guys walking out of the restaurant. Mark flipped the pin and it changed into his sword and he stepped in front of Nevaeh
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm

[center]Everyhing flashed before Nevaeh so fast, she had a hard time processing everything. Nevaeh soon found herself outside. Nevaeh nodded at Mark. "Yeah I'm fine," Nevaeh said, noticing Mark's shoulder. "Mark!" Nevaeh said worried. Nevaeh was about to fix Mark's wound when the waiter and the two burly men came out. Gritting her teeth, Nevaeh pulled off her necklace, turnig it into a sword. The waiter laughed a weird dog laugh and soon melted into a hellhound. Oh joy. The two burly men melted also, except they both turned into two Cyclopes. Nevaeh pouted. No one ruins her date with the best guy in the world and gets away with it! The hellhound lunged at Nevaeh, but she snapped her fingers as grass grabbed the hellhound. Nevadh made a fist and the tight grass squeezed the life out of the hellhound, turning it to dust. Nevaeh smiled. "Let's do this," she said. Nevaeh charged at a Cyclopes.[/center[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Mark grinned and ran with her. No one...and Mark meant No ONE would ruin the evening he has with this wonderful girl. Leaping at the cyclops Mark slashed a large gash into the cyclops' shoulder and then rolled under the cyclops and stabbed the sword up into where...well where the sun doesnt shine. The cyclops disintegrated and he looked towards Nevaeh to see how her fight with the cyclops was going
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Nevaeh grinned and charged the monster. The cyclops smashed it's fist at Nevaeh. Nevaeh jumped out of the way. The monster roared and ran towards Nevaeh. Nevaeh realized se only had a few seconds to do this. Nevaeh closed her eyes and concentrated on the grass. Opening her eyes, Nevaeh saw that se was too late. She only had a few seconds to roll out of the Cyclopes's way before it smashed her. Nevaeh stood up and concentrated on the grass again. The grass didn't wanna seem to work. 'Curse you Demeter!' Nevaeh thought angrily. Nevaeh opened her eyes to see the Cycopes grab Nevaeh with it's hands. Nevaeh bit her tounge from screaming. The monster laughed as if it had won. Nevaeh looked down to see how far up she was. She gulped; pretty far up. Nevaeh swing her sword, making a big hash in the monster's arm. The monster turned to dust at the touch of celestial bronze. Bad part of getting rid of the monster, Nevaeh free fell to the ground without the monster holding her. Nevaeh hit the pavement with a hard smack. Nevaeh gasped at the pain and whimpered lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Mark ran to Nevaeh's side and brought out his stash of ambrosia and nectar and handed her a small square of ambrosia "Hey you okay? Don't worry, this should help you heal up for the most part..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Nevaeh shook he head lightly. "I don't think In okay," Nevaeh told Mark. Nevaeh tried to support herself with her arm, but her arm gave out ad Nevaeh hit the pavement once again. Nevaeh cried out from the pain. Nevaeh just had to get injuried. "I'm sorry Mark," Necaeh said to him. She just probably ruined the rest of the evening. Now she felt like a bad person. Nevaeh took a small square of ambrosia and it it in her mouth. Most of the pain went away. Sitting up slowly, Nevaeh looked at Mark's shoulder wound. "Your hurt..." she told Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Mark looked at his shoulder and shrugged and gently placed his hand on hers and smiled lightly "It's fine I don't feel the pain... All I care about is getting you to safety so lets get you up and then we can call a taxi back to camp and there you can get treated" He lifted her up and looked into her eyes "As long as we get you back...then I'll worry about me...your my main worry and I cant have losing you near the middle of our date can I? that would look bad for a second date..." He grinned lightly. Even after all that was going on Mark was just happy to know Nevaeh should be okay... Looking around Mark walked to the street and tried hailing a taxi
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Nevaeh swatted his hand away as Mark tried to call a taxi. "Don't call a cab. I'm fine, I'll survive. It's nothing I can't do," Isabella said grinning slightly at Mark. She gently grabbed his hand and led him away from the street. Even though Nevaeh's arm was screaming in pain, Nevaeh ignored it. "Let's get ice cream or something," Nevaeh told Mark, smiling lightly. She looked at his shoulder and frowned. She handed him anpiece of amborsia. "Here," she told him softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Mark looked at her cautiously as he took the ambrosia square "Um okay then, uh there is a good ice cream place down the street... and we dont have to sit inside in case of another "fun" thing like that to happen, and we could take the ice cream to the park and sit and relax if you wanted to." Putting the square in his mouth his shoulder felt baetter and he smiled lightly,
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Nevaeh rolled her eyes lightly as Mark responded with a um. "Sure, that's fine," Nevaeh said quietly, still holding Mark's hand. "So, what's your favorite food?" Nevaeh asked Mark, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Mark smiled as they walked, holding her hand as he thought "I'd have to say my mothers puertorican rice with pork... Very yummy. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Nevaeh thought for a moment. "I like bagels," Nevaeh said, nodding her head. Nevaeh's dad was never neitherless make a good dish. Nevaeh only lived on camp food or whatever junk food the Hermes cabin stole. Nevaeh smiled lightly. She really needed to get put of camp more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Mark shrugged and smiled at her as they reached the ice cream place "well I'll have to make you the rice, it's the bomb...so what kind of ice cream you want?' Mark didnt really know what to say, he looked around at the mortals living their lives and he sighed lightly, wishing sometimes he was just a regular mortal.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Nevaeh smiled lightly. "Spunds good," Nrvaeh said, holding Mark's hand lightly. Nevaeh's green eyes looked at the ice cream shop. Looked very yummy. "I'll have vanialla," Nevaeh told Mark. Nevaeh looked around, trying to find anything dangerous as a chill went down her spine. Nevaeh heard birds and saw a few black crows. Cruse Eager Allen Poe and his black crow poem. Crows. Nevaeh shuddered lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Mark nodded and went over and bought two vanilla ice cream cones and he walked back and handed her hers "Here ya go, odd...I have that same chill like before..." Looking around he noticed the crows and his eyes narrowed slightly
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Nevaeh nodded. "I'm not worried about the crows really. I'm worried why they are here. Black crows mean death is near..." Nevaeh said, trailing off, not wanting to finish her sentence. They were demigods and could die any moment. Nevaeh licked some of her ice cream and smiled, forgetting about the black crows. "Thank you for the ice cream," Nevaeh told Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Mark nodded and grinned his usual grin again "No problem, I always get good prices for most things because I can bargain rather easily" he added a wink to add more playfulness. Looking around he motioned towards the park, where a huge water fountain was and had iced over so it looked like a mirror. "Wanna take a walk around that?" he went to her side and held her open hand with his open hand.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Nevaeh smiled and laughed lightly, taking his hand. "Sure, I'll love to," Nevaeh said, standing up, hand in hand with Mark. With Mark, Neveah walked over to the fountain. It gleamed in the sunlight because of the sun. Ice was around the fountain and on some parts of the sidewalk. "This is so-oof." Nevaeh slipped on the ice, causing both Mark and Nevaehto slip and slide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Mark spun on the ice, dropping his remaining ice cream. Keeping hold of Nevaeh's hand he turned and gently placed his other hand on her hip and kept them both sliding more smoothly. "And people say you cant dance on ice without skates" Mark knew it was cheesy to say that but he always liked saying cheesy things during the day
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Nevaeh laughed as both of them slipped and slid on the ice. Nevaeh rolled her eyes lightly at Mark's comment. "Let's just hope we don't fall," Nevaeh said, smiling brightly. Neveah laughed and put her head on Mark's chest, closing her eyes, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Mark grinned and held Nevaeh closely to him as they slowed down. Mark's legs gave out as they hit something solid and he fell onto a bench and he had accidentally dragged her onto his lap and he looked around "Guess we fell in good place"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Nevaeh laughed and grinned. "Well, lucky you," Nevaeh said, still smiling. Nevaeh wrapped her arms around Mark's neck. "Thanks for bringing me here. I really don't go out of camp much," Nevaeh told Mark honestly. Nevaeh leaned forward and softly pressed her lips to Mark's. No one could ruin her moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Mark smiled and gently kissed Nevaeh back, then breaking the kiss he stared into her eyes "Well then I might just have to take you out some more some other time so we can have more fun memories...If you wouldn't mind spending that much time with me now and again" Mark put on his usual playful grin, marking his words left a playful tone towards the ending.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Nevaeh smiled, her green eyes gleaming. "I wouldn't mind. Camp is boring anyway. I rather spend my day with you," Nevaeh said, leaning her head on Mark's chest. Necaeh looked up st Mark and pushed a strnd of his hair that had fallen in his face. "What do you want to do now? We could do a lot of things out here in the city," Nevaeh told Mark, nodding her head a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Mark nodded and looked around "Well I don't know...we could go for a walk and see some random sights... We could go to a dance club or the movies or anywhere really." Raising his hand he gently ran his hand through her hair and stare down at her, a small smile that seemed to appear when he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next