Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Empty
PostSubject: Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]   Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Church-the-cat.tumblrLets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Tumblr_m88bfif4BC1rxd1mjo1_500
Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

I ran over to the creek. I put my feet in. I was wearing short denim shorts with a blue flawy top and a belt. For shoes, I wore brown boots. I backed away realizing they could ruin my shoes. I sat on a rock giggling. I looked up at the sun. My eyes wandering above as I was squinting. I closed my eyes. I was a bit bored. I saw a kid a few feet away from me. I sat up and flicked my hair. "Hey." I said waving.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this

Last edited by Purple Bacon on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I have issues with this.)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]   Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Rfg,photography,cold,girl,happy,winter-0f8908ee5bb5eb60783cb8b104cb913e_h
KENDALL AUGUST LOiSE
¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸.•*´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`

"It's expanding ever outward but one day
It will cause the stars to go the other way,
Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it wont be hurt"

As a daughter of Khione, most people expect all children of the winter and snow Goddess to hate summer, but honestly, I didn't mind. It was nice to be in the heat for a while, then go into the frostbitten cabin of Khione. On my way toward the beach for some tanning in the low heat, I wrapped my towel around my waist and tied it in a knot. Looking up, I jumped back a few inches, as I was just about to run into a girl. She was stunning, in a platonic way. Staring at her for a second or two, I realized she was talking to me. Taking a wild guess at her god parent, I bet it's Aphrodite. Even as a girl myself I was attracted to her. "Hi." I said a little half heartedly, giving a small, awkward wave.

"We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]   Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623

"My names Valerie. But just call me Val." I said smiling. I walked towards the girl. "Daughter of Aphrodite. And you might be for a wild guess, Hermes, Aphrodite to Khione." I said. I bit the inside of my lip, my mouth was closed and I was still. I was standing still quietly tapping my foot. I always did that. "And you are?" I added.

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]   Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Rfg,photography,cold,girl,happy,winter-0f8908ee5bb5eb60783cb8b104cb913e_h
KENDALL AUGUST LOiSE
¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸.•*´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`

"It's expanding ever outward but one day
It will cause the stars to go the other way,
Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it wont be hurt"

Being not much of a talker, I stared at her for a good minute. Do I look like a Hermes kid? Taking slight insult to her suggestion of Hermes, I chewed my cheek for a second. "I'm a daughter of Khione. Pale white skin, super blonde hair, etcetera." smiling just a little bit, I realized that she asked me my name. "Oh, um, I'm Kendall. Just Kendall, nothing else."

"We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]   Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Tumblr_m8cvc3ErZv1qg7z12o1_250Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Tumblr_m8cvc3ErZv1qg7z12o3_250Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Tumblr_m8cvc3ErZv1qg7z12o2_250Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] Tumblr_m8cvc3ErZv1qg7z12o5_250

I laughed a bit. "Ok! So sorry about Hermes. That kinda is an insult." I said seriously. I wondered were I heard the name Kendall before. Anyways it was a nice name. "Kendal. That has a good ring to it!" I said. I twisted my hair to the left side. I stopped tapping my foot and took a deep breath. It was really hot out. "Hey can I by any chance have an ice cube?" I said. I hope she wouldn't think I'm weird. Iy would smear my make up but if I drank it, maybe I'd feel better.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]   Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets go to the creek-eek lets go get away?? [private to kendall]
Page 1 of 1