Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Nevarh nodded at Mark and thought for a moment. Looking at Mark, Nevaeh said, "Why don't we go to a dance club. That'll be fun," Nevaeh said, a mischievous smile forming on Nevaeh's lips. Nevaeh quickly kissed Mark on the lips and stood up. "C'mon, let's go," Nevaeh said, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Mark grinned and got up and winked playfully, and in one quick motion he picked her up off her feet as if she were lighter than air and he slide to the sidewalk and set her down. "Don't know just felt like a good time to carry ya" Grinning he motioned towards the club down the street. "Care to go here? Or if I remember right I know a good dance club with a good mix of music instead of just plain hip-hop dance music."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Nevaeh laughed as Mark picked her up. Nevaeh really didn't mind though. Nevaeh looked down the street and saw the club Mark was talking about. Grinnin, Nevaeh took Mark's hand and led him near the club. "C'mon, this'll be dun. Besides, I'm a great dancer," Nevaeh said in a flirty voice before winking at Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Mark's eyes widened playfully and winked back "I guess I'll have to be at my top game to keep up with you" He walked with her to the entrance and got in and paid for tickets inside and looked at her "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Nevaeh smiled. "Most likely," Nevaeh responded, grabbing Mark's hand. Nevaeh looked at the tickets in Mark's hand. Nodding, Nevaeh said, "Ready." Nevaeh pulled Mark into the dance club the music blasting really loud. Nevaeh looked around the room and saw some other kids making out by the wall. Rolling her eyes, Nevaeh looked back at Mark. "Lets dance," Nevaeh said, already starting to dance to the beat of the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Mark grinned and followed her, keeping in beat with her dancing, he danced with er and he looked around seeing alot of people there, and that old chill crept up his spine and he shrugged it off
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Nevaeh was having a great time dancing with Mark. Nevaeh spun on her heels and bumped into someone. Nevaeh turned around quickly. "I'm so sorry," Nevaeh said. Nevaeh then saw it was a guy, probably her age too. Blue eyes and blond hair. Blondie smiled at Nevaeh. "It's okay sweetheart. You could make it up later for me," Blondie said, grabbing Nevaeh wrist. Nevaeh frowned deeply. "Get o-" Nevaeh didn't finish because she felt something poke into her stomach. Nevaeh looked down and saw the barrel of a gun poking into her stomach. Fear flashed in Nevaeh's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Mark noticied the guy's hand gripping Nevaeh's wrist, and then the gun obviously poking into her stomach. Dancing his way behind the man he quickly kicked the guy in the back of the leg and twisted the guys gun hand, to send the gun flying away. Of course, blondie turned on Mark and punched him. Mark flew back into a table and got up dusting his shirt off and grinned, a more determined grin "Come one then big guy, one on one no weapons"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Nevaeh scrambled away from the fight, knowing she wasn't going to help. Nevaeh watched as she saw Blondie grin. "No way," Blondie told Mark, going for the gun. Nevaeh's eyes widened and she dove for the gun. Both grabbed it at the same time. Nevaeh fought for control of the gun. The guy punched Nevaeh in the face. Nevaeh let go of the gun and fell backwards. Nevaeh looked up and saw the guy pointed to the gun at Nevaeh. Blondie grinned and cocked the gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Mark's eyes seemed to flash a deadly shade of golden as he charged blondie's unprotected side. Leaping into the air Mark planted his foot in a hard kick that sent blondie flying backwards. Mark walked over to blondie and kicked the gun out of his hand and stepped on his hand breaking it. Pointing a finger at blondie "Do not...Do NOT EVER point any weapon at my girlfriend or you will wish you were never born." Blondie, being the jerk screamed in the pain that shot through his hand but got up and tried swinging at Mark, and it connected by hitting Mark in the jaw. Mark fell down and got back up just as quick and motioned "Come n, one more time. I'll let you hit me one more time before I break your other hand for trying to harm her."

OOC: Sorry if Mark is overprotective... he has that tendency xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Necaeh so wanted to thank Mark right then and there, but Nevaeh saw that Mark was busy. Nevaeh wiped away the blood from her face on the back of her hand. There was no way Nevaeh wasn't going to let Mark fight this guy alone. As stupid as the blond guy wwas, he lunged at Mark, taking him down from his knees. The other people at the club had finally noticed and screamed. The Blondie shouted something and another guy came forward. Necaeh groaned. Really? Just really? Let's call this guy Brownie. Brownie went to go help Blondie. Nevaeh ran toward Browwnie and jumped on his back. Brownie lost his balance and fell. Nevaeh got up quickly and kicked the guy. Brownie stood up quickly, taking out another weapon, s knife this time. Nevaeh grinned. Mush easier then a gun. Brownie seung the knife at Nevaeh, but she ducked and kicked the guy in side. Nevaeh grinned and turned to Mark. Without thinking, Nevaeh punched Blondie in the face. Blondie stumbled, but kicked at Nevaeh. Necvaeh easily dodged it. Nevaeh looked and saw Brownie gaining on Mark. "Look out!" Nevaeh yelled, seeing that Brownie had the gun in his hands now.

-Lol it's okay xD-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Marks eyes still had that more mischievous/evil grin as he turned on Brownie and let him gain a few feet, but then as Brownie took aim, Mark kicked the gun up out of Brownie's hand and mark caught it and quickly dismantled the gun to little pieces, having had training with guns at camp (when he stole some in one time and turned them to celestial bronze one...but thats another story). Mark laughed as the music blared up into Klaypex's Dubstep Guns. Mark went into his stance as Brownie still advanced with the knife, stepping with the music Mark sidestepped and leaped and just slapped Brownie across the back of the head. Landing back down Brownie slashed at Mark, leaving a cut along Mark's chest, which opened his shirt showing all of Mark's scar along his chest and Mark grinned more and spun and kicked Brownie in the jaw, hearing a good crack from it Brownie crumpled down

-Btw, if you no listen to Klaypex, awesome music :) -
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 am

Nevaeh smiled when Brownie was down. "Thank gods," Nevaeh muttered under her breath. Nevaeh stepped towards Mark, but was pulled back and put into a tightening chokehold. Whoppies...guess Blondie didn't get enough punches to his hollow brain. Nevaeh gasped for air as the chokehold only got tighter. "I got your girl. What are you gonna do now punk? Tell you what, if you let me walk out with her, I promise she'll be fine," Blondie said, totally lying. Nevaeh looked at Mark. Well, at least Blondie was weaponless. Nevaeh's face was turning a light shade of blue from not breathing. Stupid chokehold. Nevaeh couldn't take it anymore. Nevaeh slumped lifeless in the chokehold.

-I couldn't resit xD lol, I'll glisten to it though-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 am

Mark sighed as he glared at Blondie. In one quick motion Mark picked up a bottle and threw it at Blondie. Blondie let go of Nevaeh to try and block it. Mark took this chance to run and punch Blondie int he face as hard as he could, sending blondie flying through a table and laying there knocked out. Looking at Nevaeh he quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her close, but enough to let her catch her breathe "are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 am

Nevaeh nodded, coughing, trying to cath her breath. Nevaeh felt like she was a fish out of water when she tried to breath again. Nevaeh managed to get her breathing back to normal somewhat. Then, to her surprise, Nevaeh started to cry. Nevaeh buried her head in Mark's chest and cried. "I almost lost you," Nevaeh sobbed. Nevaeh wouldn't know what to do without Mark if he had been shot. Nevaeh shook the thought away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 am

Mark held her close and gently put his hand under her chin and turned her face to stare into his eyes "Trust me nevaeh, no one in this world will ever make you lose me, I'm not going away ever... so I'm glad your going to be used to me being with you for a long long time" With that, he gently placed a kiss on her lips, keeping the kiss prolonged so he could show some emotion for what he felt for Nevaeh, because he was so scared he would lose her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 am

Nevaeh nodded at Mark, afraid to talk. Nevaeh's green eyes fluttered close as Mark kisses her for a long time. Nevaeh wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and pulled him closer to him. Well, that was one kind of dance club. Silently, Nevaeh vowed she would never go to another dance club ever again. After what happened, Nevaeh knew she would avoid dance clubs for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:38 am

Mark led her out of the dance club and looked around and back to her, his arm protectively around her waist keeping her close to him. "So...what would you like to do next? Unless you want to go back to camp and we can go hang around there"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Nevaeh shrugged. She really didn't know what to do. Nevaeh was still shaking a bit from what had happened. Taking a deep breath, Nevaeh steadied herself. "Why dint we just walk around? I'm sure that it won't get cold," Nevaeh said as the sun shone brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Mark nodded and started walking down the street, making sure he would keep pace with her as he held her hand. He looked at her "Sorry that this has been a crazy first date Nevaeh."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Nevaeh shrugged and smiled. "it's no big deal really. I don't mind. I thought it was going to be worse actually," Nevaeh told Mark, smiling lightly. Nevaeh looked around with her green eyes, trying to find something out of place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Mark smiled lightly "Worse? I cannot really imagine a worse situationthan we have faced so far"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Nevaeh laughed. "Yeah, I've been on worst dates. Ares kids always pick fights," Nevaeh told Mark with a smal smile. Nevaeh sighed a bit, not really knowing what to do or say. She ran a hand through her lond dark hair. She looked around with her green eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Lone nodded and shrugged lightly "Well then...want to start heading back? unless you have any idea that we can do anything here?" He smiled lightly as his gold eyes looked around and he saw a large group of mailmen and he almost laughed, remembering his father Hermes for a brief moment, then looked back to her.

(I BACK FINALLY for good xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }   Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E } - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Hope This Goes Right { P R I V A T E }
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3