Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) Empty
PostSubject: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 am

Ronald Septavian
Ron was immune to the cold, as his sister to the heat. So he dressed lightly in his regular camp t-shirt and jeans. His trusty bronze key was in his pocket. Walking into the carnival with his girlfriend, he felt truly happy for the first time in years. He had always felt this way with Kim. WIth a soft smile, he looked around, seeing other couples milling about, or groups of friends. "What do you want to do, Kim?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:00 am

Kimberly (Kim) Breeze
Khione

I smiled at Ron. I crossed my fingers that it would be a safe date. Their first date, they had been thrown into battle. Second date, they met a monster at the movies and it killed an older demigod and seriously hurt Ron. I squeezed his arm and said, "The Winter Whip?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 am

Ronald Septavian
The son of Janus smiled and nodded. "I'd love to go," he replied. Taking her hand, he walked up to the ticket booth and handed the person two drachmas. They handed him two tickets. Ron took them and ushered Kim to the line. It was rather long, but it was shortening quickly.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:58 pm

As we walked I leaned into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " You are the best." I told him. Even if I was a really girly girl I loved roller coasters. I remember my ex boyfriends had never taken me on them and that had annoyed me. Ron was the best guy I had ever met.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Ronald Septavian
Ron smiled and returned this kiss. Putting an arm around her shoulders, he gently guided her closer to the front, and closer to him. "Where do you want to sit, my godess?" he inquired. He meant that compliment. Kim was everything a godess should be: beautiful, kind, gentle, perfect in every way. He really loved her.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:18 pm

I pointed at the back seat. I couldn't wait. The ride started and it was super fast. I laughed and screamed and waved my hands in the air. After the ride finished I asked Ron, "What do you want to go on now?"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Ronald Septavian
Ron quietly caught his breath, smiling. "Honestly, I don't know. But a snowball fight with a daughter of the snow goddess sounds amusing," he replied softly. After being in a battle, his exhilaration level was higher, meaning he needed more activity every day. Snowball fight sounded perfect, and he got to spend time with Kim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)   Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's hope this date is a safe one (Anna)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: