Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Zelgius seriously needed a break, he had been so busy lately that he had no time completely to himself. He had found a rather secluded spot on the beach where he hoped no one would find him. Unbuckling his chest plate he layed it on the ground beside him and walked into the water so it rose to his knees. He raised his head up the sky and closed his eyes litening to the wind blow.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) Thana_18
~[T H A N A D R A K E]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

Spoiler:

I was flying in the sky, just minding my own buisness. I flew over the beach, and was going to land, when I say a boy on the beach. Well, boy probably wasn't the right word. Man was the right word. He was much older than me, I could tell. I landed in the sand, still with my black metal wings on my back, and walked up to him. "Don't mind if I stand here do you? Good. Thought so."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Zelgius turned not at all surprised to see the girl now before him. However he was very irritated by her itrusion on his quiet time. He walked out of the water and onto the beach, strapping on his armor he glared at the girl before him. He analyzed her from top to bottom his eyes devoid of emotion.

"My name is Zelgius, son of Athena"

He didn't extend his hand in friendship, but instead continued to glare at her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I grinned slyly, with a sparkle in my brown eyes. "You don't like me do you?" I asked him. I had angered enough people to know when someone didn't like me. Here, it was a bit harder. His face said hate, but his eyes said nothing. I chuckled, and tapped my black metal wings. They retracted, and slid down my skin untill my skull and cross bones tattoo came on my palm. I crossed my arms over my chest, and looked at Zelgius from head to toe. Interesting. Athena? "Name's Thana Drake. And with the formalities intended, daughter of Hades."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Zelgius took his gaze away from the girl and stared out at the water. A few minutes past and he spoke.

"I'm not good around people, I've had alot of...trouble with them. My philosophy is I need no friends, they weigh me down. If I make friends that would mean that I have myself as well as my friends to look after. However, not to ignore the teachings of my family, it is a pleasure to meet you Thana Drake daughter of Hades. Nice tatoo by the way, I have one myself."

Not once did he look at the girl as he spoke instead he would look out upon the water.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I smiled, and laughed bit. He was a lot like me in a way. "Well jeez, I'm flattered. And, awesome. Tattoo are usually frowned upon, but I say hell with it," I said. This guy made me laugh. He acted so... indifferent. Like, he didn't want anything to do with people. While that may be true, I knew he still craved at least the smallest amount of attention. But, the question was, why? There was always something that made people the way they were, and I was determined to find out what this mans was. I glared at him slightly. "And, yeah, sorry, but do you mind at least looking up a bit when talking to me? I like to make eye contact."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 am

Zelgius turned to face the girl grudgingly and looked her in the face.
My tatoo is a brand of sorts. I recieved it when I ran away from home. I've grown used to it, but it has served as a painful reminder of my...past. I apologize for insulting you with my indifference, but not for my actions.
After saying what he felt was necessary he turned away again.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:19 am

~ Hey srry, but i knda had to get rid of Thana, so srry!!!! ~
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Hmph, how annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)   Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone at last....I hope(private to Hannah)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: