Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] Empty
PostSubject: i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]   i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:40 pm

i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] Danirx

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani stepped onto the damp banks of Euros Creek, not caring if her sparkly TOMS got the slightest bit muddy. They were just shoes. The daughter of Apollo had something much more important on her mind. Thais. She hadn't seen her boy friend since last July, and it was November. She couldn't take the long days where she would sit alone at the creek, waiting for him to show up. he had to show this time though, did he?

Dani had felt lonely, naturally. She couldn't help but think that she overrated at the fireworks, when she thought that Thais was cheating on her with a nymph, and wanted to end their relationship. The demigod hadn't really seen him since. At all. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and sat down on the same rock she always did. Crossing her legs, Dani waited patiently. Most of the time she came down her and would sing if he didn't show, or she would skip rocks. Dani quickly figured out that she couldn't skip a rock to save her life, and singing became the solution to her feelings.

The demigod sighed and looked at the trees and water, thinking about nothing in particular. "I hope the sun shines, and it's a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed," she sang softly, frowning none the least. Last Kiss, by Taylor Swift, had been her theme song for a while now. She liked how the song explained exactly what she was feeling, but it was sad all the same.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]   i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:57 pm

i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] Shia-LaBoeuf

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
These are the things that I need.
I'm tormented, broken and chained;
Are you listening?

"Guess who!"I say placing my hands over Dani's eyes. I hated going so long without seeing her. As it turns out I'm a spotty camper. I come and go as I please. It's a habit I need to stop, and I knew that. I still had the ring I had been meaning to give her in my pocket. I would know when the time was here. Without giving her time to guess I twisted around and kissed her. I loved being with Dani so much that it was hard to contain. "So what's new?"

I have heard that winter's cold
Will give way to summer's warmth
Oh no! Like salt in the snow
I'm melted and left all alone on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]   i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani jumped up and almost fell into the cold waters of the creek. She felt his lips on her's and instinctively kissed back. After the kissed she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. She didn't know why but she wasn't going to let go. Tears were streaming down her face, and she didn't even hear what he was saying. She was too busy sobbing uncontrollably.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]   i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

I was stunned when she started crying.Shocked actually. "Woah. It's alright. I'm here. That's all that matters." I stroke my fingers through her hair and enjoy the moment. Life's to fast to sit back. You need to step up and embrace reality. you don't just "sit back" If you're sitting back someone else is using your precious seconds. I don't like people taking what's rightfully mine.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]   i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Danielle Rose Maple

Daughter of Apollo
Dani sniffled the last of her tears, but was still shaking a bit. "Where have you been?" she asked angrily, her brown eyes glaring at him. She had come to the creek almost once a week, twice most of the time, and he had never been there. "Yeah, now you're here, but you weren't for the longest time!" Dani moaned, obviously having mixed feelings about her boyfriend being here.

She had plenty of good reasons to be concerned about their relationship. Firstly, there was the fact that Dani would be turning sixteen soon, in January, which was less than a month and a half away. Secondly, due to the first reason, it would make more sense for both of them to be seeing different people, which is what she thought was happening.Dani knew it was wrong to think that, but it was the only reason she could come up with for him not being at the creek more often.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]   i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:23 pm

i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] Shia-LaBoeuf

Thais Running
Give me wings,
Give me peace.
Are you listening?

My eyes widen as my girlfriends joy switches to rage. She defiantly scared me when she was made, just cause it didn't happen often."Woah! Hey! Don't kill me! I was just out exploring the world. I can't spend eternity in camp. My heart raced. I was rather unarmed, and although Dani couldn't kill me, she could make me wish I was dead. This spring brought our two year anniversary, which meant it was about time to start getting serious about this. Most half bloods die before they can legally drink, so 16 years old is over two thirds of your life span. I really didn't want to blow this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]   i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day [private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: