Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) Empty
PostSubject: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

"Time..."

Kayden arrived at the arena alongside the girl. He wasn't quite sure what to think at this point. But he knew he would try his best and do what he could. As they arrived he listened around, lucky for him there was nobody else here to laugh at him failing, because he knew he would.

He hummed a little bit and spoek to the girl, "So..."

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:21 pm

"So with your blindfold on most of the time, I suppose your blind?" I asked with curiosity in my voice. We both arrived to the Arena with a few kids in there. I lead him over to the weapon rack, and armor. "So, with Cal as your maker, are you going to ask him to make you some armor?" I asked. I placed my armor, back-pack, and my sword on the table, and walking away into the duel circle.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 pm

"Time..."

Kayden followed the sound of her voice and said, "For the most part you could say that." He nodded gently, "But at the same time...Im not. There is a reason I wear it." He smiled gently and followed her to the weapon rack and then said, "Yes, I think I will ask him." He placed his own things on the table. Except for his pin flower bracelet.

He then followed the sound of her footsteps into the circle. He stood there. He knew where she was, but he was still getting used to the whole echo location thing. It was hard building a mental picture with sound alone.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 pm

"Well, from the looks of it I find you a person who can listen to things around you very easily. Have you met Kaite? She's an excellent listener. That's why she meditates, to listen to everything around her." I said as stretching my arms and legs. "I don't think you'll mind if I ask why you wear the blind-fold?" I asked as breathing in and out. I watched as Kayden get use to the location of the things inside the arena. I smiled, and thought, he was going to be a hard person to teach.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:35 pm

"Time..."

Kayden chuckled gently and smiled at her as he said, "I believe I have met her. Though...I have yet to see her meditate." He shrugged gently and turned his head to the side as she asked the question. It seemed his conversations always led to that. It was a bit of a touchy subject.

"I wear it, so I do not have to bear witness to the horrors that the world can present. Ever since I saw...people close to me die, I don't want to ahve to see it again." he stated gently. He found the edge of the ring with his foot and let his ears do the listening.

He did hope he would be a good student. But lucky for the two of them, he would be.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 pm

"Well, I must say. I have grown up to not seeing things I did not want to see. Well, Kaite perhaps once did this what you are seeing. But she never saw the true beauty of our world, so just two years ago, she took her blind-fold off and saw the beauty of the world. Yeah, there are horrors, but you choose not what to see and what to see." I said as finishing up my stretching. "Talking about Kaite, here she comes.." I said as looking at the entrance of the arena. I stood up and said to Kayden," Alright. If you are wanting to be a skilled hand-to-hand combat person your going to have to be quick, quiet, and smart." I said as holding up my fists.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 pm

"Time..."

Kayden sighed gently and said, "Understandable. BUt did she have to sit and watch her only two family member torn apart by some unknown group of people...unable to do anything about it?" He asked. He was a little upset. Like said before, it was a touchy subject. Most of the time he was unsure of how to react.

Kayden sighed gently. he heard someone else in the Arena and shook his head. He lifted his hands going into a sort of starter stance or at least what he figured, "Ok. So, speed, stealth and intelligence."

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:29 pm

"No, but she watched as her mom, step-dad, and step-brother got beaten many times by five trolls." I quietly said. I watched as Kaite walked over to the circle, and smiled at me. "Hey Kaite!" I said with a smile on my face. "Alright, you must be fast when you attack, quiet on how you attack, and think your way on where the person's weakness is, and what surroundings you can use to help you." I said as breathing in and out. "Kayden can you take off your blind-fold so I can show you what I mean?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 pm

"Time..."

Kayden nodded gently. He didn't say much after that. He offered a nod in the direction of the newcomer. He listened to the girl speak and said, "That all makes sense to me. And as for taking it off...no. I will learn with it on. If I cannot strive to fight with it on, I cant strive to fight." He stated simply.

He would learn one way or another. BUt he would fight blindly. He was dedicated. And he was ready to put his all into it. If that meant he had to train throughout the entire night every day just to learn. Then so be it.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 pm

I listened close as Kayden told me that he wanted to fight blind. I smiled and rubbed my temple. "Alright then." I said as raising my arms up. "Attack at me then. I want to take a look at your skills yet." I whispered with a smile. I watched as Kayden messed with his blind-fold and smiled towards me.

I was just a few feet away where Katro and Kayden were. I had Truler at my side protecting me as always. I simply looked around to see if anyone would disturb me except for Katro and Kayden. No one, I noticed. I slowly sat down, sitting cross-legged and closed my eyes. I listened as Katro talked to Kayden about something. I felt the wind go through the arena into the trees of the woods. I breathed in and out. I listened and slowly became as one of everything. Truler layed down on my lap, and I softly petted him on the head, still with my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm

"Time..."

Kayden took a deep breath and said, "Im sorry...if...it is hard for you to teach me because of this...then it is not necessary to teach me." he stated as he heard her comment about taking and attacking her. He held up his fists, he wasn't a newbie when it came to scuffles, but to someone who was trained, he was sure he wouldn't hold up very well.

He moved forwards taking a swing in the girls direction. His ears leading him to her location. After he launched his first punch he threw another right behind it, hoping that this straightforward move would be good enough.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:23 pm

I was taken back on Kayden said. I quickly rubbed the back of my head. "No..no.. It's alright. I mean I didn't think I was going to teach another person hand to hand combat when they're blind." I said. I watched in full shock as Kayden threw a punch at me. I quietly dodged it, and noticing that he had his right hand heading towards me. I was quite surprised that he was using this technique. I eyed at him very closely looking for his weak spots. Little did he hear that I was just behind him, smiling at his work he just did.

I watched as Katro said something and was quite shocked on that Kayden just attacked her with a punch of blast. I eyed at everything Kayden was working on. He listened through his ears and managed to last this long in the duel circle with Katro. I smiled looking at his results. I watched as he used his ears to help him survive. I kept on being as one with life, but also kept on watching Kayden using his ability to listen. Truler had fallen to sleep, and I gently started to pet him on the head. When I looked up I found Katro behind Kayden, with Kayden not even knowing it, I think. The power to move silently, I thought.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) KWChronoscopy
Ω~~Kâ¥déñ~~~{[C.]}~~Wâvéhârφ~~Ω

Kayden would take a deep breath and stop when he hit nothing but air. He was slightly off balance after his one-two punch and then he stilled himself. His ears turning into the images flooding in around him from the sounds. The cracking of stones behind him alerted him to her position behind him and this in turn meant bad for him he was sure.

But he waited for her attack. He knew he wouldn't be able to do much against it. But the fact that he would know her attack angle made it easier. He was a complete newbie to this after all. Dodges and blocks he didn't really know anything about. BUt he knew how to throw a punch.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 pm

"Impressive technique there Kayden." I said as smiling. I was still behind him. I was just going on my little level on Kayden. I did a quiet back-flip making space between the both of us. "I suggest you keep your elbows up when you punch Kayden." I said with a smile. I raised my forearms and slowly walked towards Kayden.

Kayden was using his skills very well, I thought. Even though he is just a new camper, he's beg ginning to think very well. I watched as he punched mid-air. Katro stood behind him smiling. I watched as she did a back-flip to gather space between the two. "She's going to use her arms." I said to myself. I watched as Katro raised her forearms and slowly walked towards Kayden, moving very quietly as an attacker would.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Kayden heard her voice and smiled gently and when she told him to keep his elbows up he nodded and spun swinging his hands out wide hopefully catching her off guard, considering she likely didn't know he knew her position. He growled and took a step towards her...fumbling with his feet a bit.

He hoped that his move would catch her, but he knew with her amount of experience and his little amount it liekly wouldn't.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 pm

My eyes watched in delight as Kayden nodded, then swung back hopefully to catch me off guard. But I was expecting it, and blocked it with my forearm. "Listen very closely to everything Kayden. Become a part of one." I heard Kaitlyn yell out to him. I smiled, and bent down on my knee, and swung one leg towards Kayden, ready to make him fall. This part, was the part where you had to listen, I thought. Everything seemed to happen so slow. So slow, I thought.

I watched as Kayden nodded at Katro understanding what she had just told him. Then my eyes full of hope, they watched as Kayden threw his arms at Katro hoping to punch her. I quickly yelled out to Kayden, "Listen very closely to everything Kayden! Become a part of one!" I quickly realized what Katro was about to do to him.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Kayden took a deep breath and as she blocked his hit he heard her comment and mystery persons comment at the same time. He nodded and then listened, intently. He need to feel what was happening through the sounds and movements. He needed that image.

He tooka deep breath and as time seemed to slow down for him he focused on his ears and ears alone. The sound of dirt and dust moving, a leg sliding across the ground very quickly towards his feet. Should he jump? Dodge? He then agreed with himself and jumped into the air as the foot swept along under him and threw another punch in the girls direction, listening to her breathing.

It seemed...as if he focused on just his hearing, he could better build that mental picture. And thus... manoeuvre better.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Is there where he's going to be claimed?

I watched in Awe as he made the decision to jump. I got a blow from his arm, but once again blocked it with my forearm. He slowed down time, I noticed. As Kayden threw an arm at me, I did a punch towards his stomach as quiet as I could. I looked at his body, he was just using his ears. I smiled. He was just letting his body do the work, and letting his mind lose.

Kayden had dodged Katro's most silent attack. My blinking, I noticed started to move slow. Everything seemed to slow down. Time, had become slower. I watched as Katro shot her forearm to block Kayden's punch towards her. And as Katro aimed her fist at Kayden's stomach.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Kayden growled gently and quickly moved. He felt his hit blocked but didnt quite know the right counter as she hit him in the stomach. He hadn't fully been expecting it, so he took the blow and winced a little bit. He wasn't fully used to this...due to the fact that he had only been here a few days.

He groaned gently and then threw a punch back at her after accepting the hit. He felt out her location by her feet.

Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) Divider
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

I knew my hand would make contact with his stomach, so I gently pulled back some energy. I quickly noticed that he brought back a punch straight at me. My eyes full of surprise took the punch, and I did a back-flip as rubbing my mouth. I felt a little bit of blood gushing out. "Nice one. Didn't expect that.." I said smiling. I looked at my wrist to see a few spots of blood. "Haven't seen my own blood in a long time." I said locking my fist back up. I did two front flips hoping that I would kick his side.

Kayden had just fully punched Katro in the face, I think after he had taken a full hit from Katro in the stomach. She did an immediate back-flip to once again gain distance between the two. She rubbed her mouth and said something to Kayden as smiling. I smiled, with my face full of surprise. I watched as Katro did several front-flips hoping to kick him somewhere. I still watched closely listening. Katro was very quick when she touched the ground to take off, I noticed. That was going to be hard for Kayden to listen to, I thought.

Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Kayden took a deep breath and w hen he hit her he suddenly stopped and said, "I...Im sorry..." He groaned a little bit. He still wasn't use to this whole combat thing. Let along hitting a girl. And to be honest...it just didn't feel right. He wa still so stuck to modern societies rules that coming here where none of that applied felt odd to him.

He rubbed his head a little bit and pushed his mid-back length hair out of his face as he tightened his blindfold. He spoke gently, "Im...just not used to this whole thing yet. It doesn't feel right hitting a girl." he grumbled a little bit and took a deep breath.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 pm

I was just about to swing my leg towards his right side, but saw that he wasn't in his fighting stance. I breathed in and out sighing. "It's alright." I said as standing straight back up once more. I flexed back and forth the palms of my hands to get my blood flowing once more. "So, are you going to practice anything else except for hand to hand combat?" I asked as grabbed my knife off of my calf. I turned around and threw it straight at the heart of a stray dummy that was about 50 meters away from me.

I sat still watching as Kayden suddenly stopped when his hand made contact with Katro. Just before Katro was just about to kick Kayden to the floor, she stood back up straight silently breathing. I couldn't hear what they were saying, so I just slowly closed my eyes and listened to other things around me. When I had opened my eyes I found Katro aiming her hand straight at a dummy. I turned my head to see her knife stuck in the dummies heart.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Kayden nodded gently. He felt kind of bad the girl was willing to teach him but he was backing down at the moment. He shook his head a little bit at his ineptitude and said, "Well...I have to practice with my blades. Get used to them for the next capture the flag game. Which from what I have heard. Sounds pretty awesome." He smiled gently.

He ran a hand through his hair gently and then pulled off his blindfold for a split moment. For a second or two his very...unique eyes were revealed. Instead of just being a single color they were like a rainbow. Different pieces and portions of color crisscorssed his irises...making for a very unique set of eyes. He then retied the blindfold across his eyes quickly. He simply needed to adjust it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)   Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand to Hand Combat (Katro Ville)
Page 1 of 1