Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hand to Hand fighting.

Go down 
+3
tethys
Colby
Sammeh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Hand to Hand fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:41 pm

I have been waiting for Colby for awhile now, I have been punching a dummy so much that the dummy's head has broken off. My dog, Klenias has been clawing at a dummy waiting to fight unfortunately he won't. I suddenly had an urge to learn bowmanship, I have to remember that. I surveyed the area, a smile arrived on my face, he has arrived.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 pm

(She)

Colby walked into the arena. She had to work with the new kid on battle actions. She skipped in Her long black inky hair was in a tight braid all the way to her mid hip. Her small lean body was clad in light normal training armor. Her face etched into a large grin. "Hello! you must be Alexander." Having not met the boy yet had to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

I heard the girls voice, I couldn't pick it up but, there was something in her voice. I was taught to learn how to pick up someones expierience and age in her voice, she had something there, I just can't pick it up. I swung around with my fists clenched and blocking my face.
"Your move, come and get me,"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 pm

(Alexander, your character wasn't accepted. You can't role-play yet.)
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 pm

(It has now)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 pm

I walked into the arena, and set my bag down on the stands. I pulled out both my Stygian iron Swords and began to practice my swordry on the dummies.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 pm

I noticed a kid practicing next to us. I told the girl to hold on and walked up to the kid. I said
"Hey kid, fight me like a man, with your fists, fight me until your knuckles bleed,"
I put up my fighting stance and pulled back by fist...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

(KAY.)

Hand to Hand fighting. Louaweesome
-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----
Alouette had never been to camp ; she was just visiting. She had been just adjusting to living with the (awesome) huntresses of Artemis. Now she was immortal. Forever! She wished everyone could be immortal, like them. Not boys. Boys were stupid! She wore a large grin, and walked over to people. There was some males and a girl. Lou wore a huge smile on her face, and walked up to them, "Hey!" she said, cheerfully.
Slung over Lou's back, was a silver quiver, filled with bows of the same shade. She held her bow, and prepared to shoot an arrow at a dummy. It whooshed through the air, and it was a great aim! Just left of the dummy's chest! Hunters had awesome aim!
-----
"Gotta get down on Friday!"
-----
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

I stopped practicing, and turned to look at the boy. "Im sorry cant you see that im trying to train here." I replied. I looked at the boy as if he was crazy.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm

-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----
Everyone was busy training. They weren't trying to ignore her. Alouette innocently fake coughed, trying to get someone's attention. "Cough! Cough! COUGH!" Came from her mouth, in a bad imitation of a real cough.
-----
-----
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:13 pm

His Expression made me furious, I pulled back my fist as a warning, he didn't take it. I socked him right in the face. "Heh,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I put my hand in attempt to stop the punch, however it missed and he hit me in the face. I insticntively raised my sword and brought it down hard. "What do you think you're doing." I shouted
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

i jumped out of the way just in time,
"Coward, I told you we're fighting with our fists! Not our swords! Fight me!"
I started brought my leg up to kick him in the face.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 pm

-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----

Why don't they like Lou? 'Cause they're boys, duh. Boys are dumb! "Hmph!" she said, clearly annoyed, and cleared her throat, loudly. When she thought they might have acknowledged her a little, she said, "Hi, there! My name is Alouette! I love it! But lotsa peoples call me Ally! Or Lou. Call me . . . call me whatever you want! My mom- or stepmother . . . I don't know who my real parent is . . . said it means 'Lark' or somethin' in French! I'm not French, but I lived near France! I'm from England . . ." She rambled continuously. Her eyes twinkled, as she said her words with an English accent. Of course, Lou was oblivious to their fight.

-----
-----

Last edited by Alouεttε on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Colby shook her head. And walked up to the kid. "Tsk Tsk... If you let your anger cause you to attack a random passerby. It will control you and you will end up getting killed." Her voice gave not hint of her displessure. More like she was scoleing a two year old playfully. She pulled a small harmless pocket knife out of her belt. She didn't touch him and was skillfuly 6 six inches out of his arm letgh.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 pm

My foot smacked into the boys temple. He crumbled, I span around.
"Are you sure you want to do that?"

I jumped backwards the feet and teleported my Scythe to me. A six foot scythe it was, I pointed it at him. I came here for hand to hand fighting not sword fighting,
"If you want to fight me fight me with your fists, if not, then its your funeral,"
I tensed my whole body to intimidate him...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----
When the daughter of Leto stopped blabbering, she realized they were fighting! Oh, no! Why would they fight? This was the Arts & Crafts, wasn't it? For the first time, Lou looked around where she was. Woops, wrong place! She grinned, sheepishly, and sat down at the bleachers. Alouette was already here, so why leave? Even though this must have been the arena, Ally wasn't a fan of fighting...
She knew what to do, now! Boys were so stupid, she had to fix all their problems! Gah! Ally walked back to the arena ; back to their fight. She tried to jump in the middle, though is was hard with all the fight-ness, and she said, in her English accent, "Stop! Fighting is wrong!"
-----
-----
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Colby frowned and shook his eyes. "Such an angry little kid..." She said flipping the blade of my pocket knife. A black blade sprang from the hilt. Silver and gold strands of metal decortited the beautiful, and feared sword. Colby walked seriously over to the dummies and started to expertly swip, kick, and stab the dummies without breaking a sweat or her smile. She turned to the out of place girl. "Hey. You going to train? Ignore the terestoune fueled kids fighting. They live they live. They die hey that's life." The simple comment showed how much the life of the camp had affected the Cabin Leader. "Loses happen and these kids were obvisouly stuipd enough to think fighting each other was going to ever help. I guess that must be what they think training means." She finshed still shredding the dummies.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Colby made a fool out of me, I ran towards her and sweeped her legs out from under her, I pulled my fist back ready tp knock her out like Sky. I heard a cry of a girl 've never seen before.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:59 pm

-----
"It's Friday, Friday"
-----
"Train?" Lou said, confused for a second, "Oh! Oh, I was kind of looking for the arts and crafts place," she said sheepishly in her English accent, "But, I'm already here . . . I guess it would be best to train!" She grinned, and took a silver bow out of her quiver. Before firing an arrow at a dummy, she glanced back at the boys. Still fighting. What the Hades . . . she thought, annoyed. Why are they hurting eachother? She refocused on her target, and fired the arrow at a dummy.
-----
-----
(try not to powerplay too much. x3)

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Colby jumped over his leg swip and slung my arm back the hilt of my sword to make a hit in his chest plate. She looked back at Alex. "Never be the first to attack. Ever." She said. Her free hand was twicthing and her eyes flickered to Alexs shadow. His shadow was leaving him and running away from him. She smiled good naturely at Alex. "I can train you to be much calmer. She stepped back her sword turned to point at him in a soild grip.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:07 pm

I swiped the sword away from me and kicked her in the stomach. She keeled over. I got up,
"I'm sorry, nobody makes a fool out of me, now train me or do you still want to fight me,"

I gritted my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 pm

(Powerplaying)

SHe stepped back and swipped at his leg. Plently strong enough to slice his leg. She and turned backed away. "I wasn't making a fool of you. I was just corrected your errors." She said. Making a 7 slice towards his chest. Not to hurt him but to fouced him backwards. His shadow now a discrete rope tunt and ready. She smiled softly at her. "I'm sorry if I embarresed you, but your angry will get you or an innocent person killed."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

I fell back, my chest bursting in pain. A cut on my chest opened up in the shape of a seven. Everything started to go black... I can't die here... I just can't... Please Ares, send someone to heal me...
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Samuel could tell the difference between a sparring match and a heated fight. He saw immediately that this was the latter. One of the combatants, the boy, had an anger in his eyes that was not brought on by practice. He was mad at the girl about something.
"So, you guys mind telling me what this is about?" Samuel asked, readying his crowbar. It turned into a four-foot sword, which he held in a unique reversed grip. However, it didn't seem he would need to break a fight up when the girl downed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand to Hand fighting.   Hand to Hand fighting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand to Hand fighting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: