Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open] Empty
PostSubject: passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open]   passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 pm

passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open] Tumblr_lu2h7os3oN1qbabvao1_500

m a y s i e ● a n n e ● w a l k e r
daugther of athena; goddess of wisdom & battle strategy.

Two hours and forty-five pages of handwritten notes after Artemis had given her the book, Maysie was passed out on a rock by the stream with the book open on her stomach. It was closed so the pages would rip out and fly away in the wind, but her notes were in a binder, precariously whipping around in the winter winds.
        As soon as Maysie had gotten the book she had started reading and taking notes. In one column she had listed the type of monster, then in the next column she listed whether or not it was rare, common, uncommon, or extrememly rare, and then in the third column, she listed strategies to defeat it. Her mechanical pencil was stuck behind her ear and a little drool dribbled out of her mouth. A small, light-blue journal lay next to her, shut. It's title on the front was, 'Journal, touch and I'll kill you,' in big letters.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open]   passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm

passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open] Zooey_deschanel
Lily~Huntress of Artemis

I saw a girl who seemed to be sleeping next to a book. I went to her and sat. I watched her. People looked so peaceful when they slept. I hoped I wouldn't wake her. I still didn't know which group I belonged in. I'm not amazing at anything. Just decent at everything. I sighed. Books and journals laid next to the girl. The air was silent and fresh, just the way I liked it.
Back to top Go down

passing out and studying: they go hand in hand [open]
Page 1 of 1