Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Studying (Private to Han)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Studying (Private to Han) Empty
PostSubject: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 am

I scanned the books, looking for Greek history. I needed to brush up on my myths and legends. I found one on my father, Janus, but it was a shelf higher than I could reach. I reached up on my tippy-toes and grabbed it by the edge. It fell on me, as did many other books. Dang. I started cleaning the mess I made.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 am

This is her outfit...
Spoiler:

I'm usually not the go-and-help-out-of-the-goodness-of-your-heart person, but I say a whole bunch of books fall on somebody. "Here, lemme' help," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 am

"It's fine, I've got it..." I mumbled. I finished gathering up all the books and looked up to see a girl my age. I pushed my hair out of my face, took my book, and greeted her warmly. "I'm Blythe, Daughter of Janus. You can call me Bly." I winced. I had a bruise on my arm. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:16 pm

I looked at her bruise. "Well, I can fix that if you want. And, uh, I'm Bristol," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 am

"It's fine... I've gotten worse." I said. "So what brings you here, Bristol?" I sat at a table and opened my book.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:26 pm

I sat in across from her and said, "Well, I'm just bored. My boyfriend is busy, and I don't have many friends."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 am

"Oh. But if you're interested in fantasy, I'd recommend this book." I stood up, grabbed it off of the shelf, and put it in front of Bristol. It translated to "Graceling". "I enjoyed reading that book." I went back to reading my history book, skimming the pages for any useful inormation.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I start flipping pages. "Looks good to me," I say, closing it. I take off my cartilage earring, and look at it. I will it to turn into my purple wand. I loved that thing!
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 am

I finished the book. There was nothing useful, so I put back on the shelf, standing on a chair this time. I sat back down, and took Coke out of a door I just opened. How I loved Coke. "You want some?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 pm

I smiled. "Boy do I," and I took one from her. I popped open the can and started drinking it. I presses the one normal diamond on my wand, and it turned back into my earring. I put it back on and resumed to drink my Coke.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 pm

"You know what's really fun?" I asked her, a mischievous glint in my eyes. "This." I took out some Mentos, dropped it into the Coke, and opened a door above the geyser. "That's the Aphrodite cabin," I said over the screams. I got some angry Shhhhs from the other campers.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

Studying (Private to Han) Bristo11
~[B R I S T O L S P E L L S]~
~[1 5]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H E C A T E]~

Spoiler:

I got an evel glint in my eyes. "Here, this'll make it even better," I say as I take out my wand again. I think of the spell, and I quietly cast it on the can. "There, now it'll be even better!"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 pm

"Okay. But let's move away, not to disturb our fellow campers." I led her to the back of the library, and added a firecracker to the can. "This will explode in 2 seconds, once you throw it. Here, you have the honor." I handed her the can. "I would aim for the makeup section, if I were you." I said, opening a door.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm

"Perfect," I say quietly. I light the firecracker, and throw it dead on in the makeup department. All the girls and boys screamed. But the best part was my spell. I had cast a spell so that when it exploded, live grasshoppers would be EVERYWHERE in thier cabin. I laughed so hard I thought I might've died.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I laughed with her. But the laughter faded when I saw some of the Aphrodite children were aiming something at us. I slammed the door closed, and let out a small smile. "Unless you want to smell like various pieces of filth, you should thank me." I said. "That perfume bomb makes you smell like... Well, UNPLEASANT things. Trust me, I know." I shuddered, remembering my favorite shirt being quarantined in a hidden section of the woods.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I laughed and whistled. "Let's get out of here!" I yell, laughing the whole time. I run back into the library, and sit down in the very back. I hold a magazine over my face and wait for Blythe.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 pm

~Han, we were in the Library the whole time. Being a daughter of Janus, Blythe can open doors anywhere. -I led her to the back of the library

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:11 pm

~ok XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying (Private to Han)   Studying (Private to Han) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying (Private to Han)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: