Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} Empty
PostSubject: Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}   Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} Paisle12

Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} Conset12

My nose was stuck in the middle of a French textbook. I had to learn it for some odd reason. I groaned as my head fell face first into the book. I hated French. How am I supposed to remember how to say "Can I see your shoes?" in French?? Why am I supposed to remember that?! GUH. "I'm so going to fail..." I murmured into the book. I rested my chin in my hand. "Puis-je voir..." I said as my voice trailed off. "Damn it all to hell!!" I groaned as I pushed the book off my desk. People stared at me and told me to be quiet. "Up yours!" I announced, extremely stressed.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}   Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Felix Haywood

Looking up at the sound of someone obviously getting frustrated by something, I furrowed my brows before looking back down and trying to finish the English sentence I was reading. One minute later, I snapped shut my book and slipped out of my seat before heading over to the girl's table and seating myself across from her. Grinning goofily at her, I placed my book down and squinted at the book that she had pushed onto the floor before picking it up and sliding it towards her again. "Studying's a pain." I said, smiling at her. "Est-ce que tu es fatigué?"

(( LOL, DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY BAD FRENCH SKEELZ. xD ))
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}   Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:38 pm

"Oh, it is." I said with a slight smile. "Uhh, très. Trop d'étudier..." I said, hoping to get that sentence right. I think it was right... Ohwell. I could care less at this point. I was somewhat fluent in French, just not most of it. I only know the basics, which got me along quite well. I smiled up at the boy, and asked "Comment t'appelle tu?" Yees. I said in my head.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}   Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Felix Haywood

"Ah, pardon, je m'appelle Felix." I introduced myself, smiling back at her. "Et toi?" I asked, raising an eyebrow with the sentence. I flicked the pages of the book and stared around the library for a few moments before returning my gaze back to her. "Sorry if my French is a little rusty, I don't have much use for it here at camp." I apologized, slight southern twang returning to my voice. "I prefer using English, to be honest, although speaking en français does seem to impress the ladies. You know what I'm sayin'?" I said, waggling my eyebrows for a moment before bursting out into a loud laugh, much to the annoyance of a few other people around me.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}   Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm

If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it

I laughed at Felix. "Nice name. I like it." I smiled. "Yes, ladies do seem to love the french language." I laughed. "Je m'appelle Paisley." I told him, with a smile. "Daughter of Philophrsyne. Et toi?" I asked, with a slight giggle. "You have a southern accent, you from down south?" I asked, writing down some French sentences on a piece of paper. I was keeping those for later. I folded the note into my pocket and looked back up at Felix with a smile.

But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}   Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying. *Not Really* {C a n a d i a n B a c o n}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: