Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Passing Time {Open!}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

Passing Time {Open!} Empty
PostSubject: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Passing Time {Open!} Tumblr_luyngtFe3d1r61qrfo1_500_large

Layna sat down at the edge of the lake, dipping one finger it and watching the water around it freeze. She was beyond bored right now. She should have just gone to the archery class. Not that she needed it..but it would have been something to do at least. She pulled her finger out of the water and let it melt. "What a boring day!" she said out loud to herself. She had been here eleven years and she had yet to make an actual friend here! How much lamer could she get?

{Yes, I know, 'tis beyond lame!}
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:35 pm

I used my wind skills to levitate over there,using them only for fun,like usual.I landed next to some girl I saw.She was freezin water and junk,so I said "That's awesome!Can you freeze like,the whole lake,or just a little at a time?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Passing Time {Open!} Tumblr_lb58umhj841qe4nyno1_500

I slowly walked by the lake, looking out at the glistening surface. As I passed two people, a sudden lower in temperature caught my attention. I looked over, already guessing that one of them must be related to khione. It was amazing how many of those half bloods we had around here. Khione had gotten busy. I chuckled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Alayna looked up at the boy and laughed before saying, "I really wish I could, but no. Just a little bit at a time. It's not my specialty. I am much better with hyperfreeze but I doubt you want to see that. I'm Layna Nash, daughter of Khione...in case you haven't noticed yet!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:46 pm

{@Uryuu: Your character looks exactly like my surrogate older brother(ok I just call him that)....He has a necklace like that too! Creepy... XD}

Last edited by AlexCynara on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:47 pm

I listened as she introduced herself to the other kid. I nodded, confirming my hypothesis. Khione. I stuffed my hands in my pockets, and pretended I was doing something. But, honestly, I was just really bored.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

"Hyperfreeze?What's that?Come on,you know you wanna tell me.You know you do!Pleeease tell me!" I asked and pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Layna laughed again, "Ok you want to know? It's a bit complicated but let me try to explain..." she thought for a moment before continuing, "When I come into contact with anyone I have ill will towards for more than about a minute, my skin releases a poisonous ice that seeps into their blood stream and freezes it. The only cure is extreme heat. Cool right?" she said with a hint of sarcasm. She noticed a boy about her age near them too. He looked about as bored as her. Layna waved politely hoping he would decide to join their conversation
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 pm

"Cooool.Could you show me?Well,I guess you can't.Oh well.That's cool anyway.Hey,watch what I can do!" I said,my over energy pouring out.I levitated the did a flip in midair.I did this a couple time."This is fun!"

OOC;Sprry for his craziness XD
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Layna stared at him for a moment before realizing it was slightly dangerous. "Oh my gosh! Get down before you hurt yourself, please! You are right, it is cool. Now get DOWN!" she said a bit desperately. "I'm not going to watch you break your neck." she said turning away from him.

{LOL he cracks me up! What happened to Uryuu?}
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:29 am

I smiled, and waved back politely. I didn't know what else to do. The other guy seemed to be entertaining her pretty well, so I just sat down by the lake and watched as some nymphs weaved beautiful baskets. I waved to them as well, and they smiled, waving back. I loved swimming, and the nymphs have always been my friends.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 am

Layna turned back to the younger boy for a moment. He seemed to be fairly well entertained for now. She walked over and sat next to the other guy. "Hi, I'm Layna, and you are, what? Son of Aphrodite?" she questioned honestly. She hadn't seen him before...although she didn't really socialize with the Aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 am

I looked up as the girl came over and asked him a question. I smiled, and chuckled. "Nah," I said simply. I didn't like to be compared to those sort of people. "I'm son of Athena. But, of course, you may just all me Rory," I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:55 am

"Oh, um...sorry!" Layna said as she cheeks reddened slightly. "Stupid Layna! You are such and idiot!" she thought. "Are you new? I haven't seen you around before..." she asked hoping for a confirmation. Then she wouldn't look like such an idiot in front of a son of Athena. Layna was always nervous about screwing up in front of them because they were so smart and all. Layna was fairly smart to but not nearly as intelligent as Athena's children. They seemed to know EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:59 am

"Nope," I told her. "Actually, I have been here for a few years." I noticed she seemed a bit uncomfortable. People seemed to be like that around us Athena campers. I mean, yeah we were smart. But we don't go around killing people or something if they happen to not know a fact or something.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 am

"Funny. One would have thought I would have seen you around before. Shows how social I am!" Layna said laughing a little. She felt really awkward and she didn't know how to recover from it. This was why she stuck to archery and sitting by the lake alone. Because she failed at conversation
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 am

I shrugged. "At least you are better than a chatty 12 year old. I know what that's like," I joked. The lake shifted. "Sorry, Poseidon," I breathed, knowing the person I was describing was one of his daughters.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 am

Layna reddened a bit more and fell silent. She wondered what 'chatty 12 year old' he was talking about. Obviously, a child of Poseidon from the shifting of the lake and his apology. Thinking about it a bit more, she thought maybe she had seem him before once or twice. Never talked to him but he had that familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:23 am

I looked down at the ground. She seemed to be studying me silently. Nothing wrong with that, though it did make it a bit more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:28 am

Layna looked away when she realized she was staring at him. "Sorry..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:31 am

I looked up and smiled kindly. "Don't worry." I said, comfortingly. "So how about you?" I asked. "Have you been around here long?" I noticed that she asked, but didn't tell too much.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:36 am

"Well, I've been here since I was five. So, eleven years now I suppose," Layna said. She didn't want to say too much else and rather hoped he didn't ask why she had been ere so long. Layna hated thinking about her 'family' but she already was now so it wasn't like it would make much of a difference
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:38 am

I nodded. I understood what she was talking about. Almost everyone here had dark pasts, some worse than others. however, everyone did not like to talk about it, so I tried desperately to think of another topic.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Alayna sat there rather awkwardly. She couldn't think of a single thing to say. "I am such a schmuck!" Layna thought to herself.

What could they discuss? Well, what would a child of Athena be interested in? Math and science maybe. She hated math though. What about reading? She liked reading and he most likely did too.

"Read any good books lately?" She asked still sounding rather awkward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Time {Open!}   Passing Time {Open!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Time {Open!}
Page 1 of 1