Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The time has come... (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

The time has come... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The time has come... (OPEN)   The time has come... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm

I practically danced into the room. With the promise of seeing him again tomorrow, I was ecstatic. When I was small, I used to love musical's, and now as I gracefully sat onto my bunk, the song from 'West Side Story' was going around and around my head. 'I feel pretty'. I still wasn't sure he liked me back, but now with the fact I knew I liked him, I was so happy.
I wasn't usually graceful. Usually I was a clutz. But today I was making the effort not to make a fool of myself.
I layed back and started to hum.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: The time has come... (OPEN)   The time has come... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Ducky opened the cabin door, just a crack, and slipped inside, gently closing it behind him. He didn't particularly want anyone to know what just happened. That whole fiasco at the arena... guh.

Striding across the living room, Duke noticed one of the bunk room's door was open. The sound of happy humming wafted out into the communal room. Duke smiled. Ronnie, most likely. Maybe he could some vicarious happy off of her good mood. Leaning against the door frame, Duke forced a smile.

"Well somebody's happy."
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The time has come... (OPEN)   The time has come... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 pm

I sat up quickly and smiled.
'Hi Ducky. I am. But not sure if my happy is going anywhere,' I laughed.
I was the most quiet of my siblings. Or mostly I was. But today, I wasn't going to be quiet.
I feel like running and dancing for joy!
Maria's line applied to me today. I wished that I could know if he liked me back, but as long as I liked him, I would try...when I got my courage up I would.
'How about you? You look like I usually do. Very somber,' I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The time has come... (OPEN)   The time has come... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 pm

The time has come... (OPEN) Tumblr-m4r9qia1yn1rpm40uo1-400
Julio Garcia

The time has come... (OPEN) Majors-minors-josh-400
Jake Kimberling

I walked in to Apollo Cabin with Julio right behind me. "Come on Jake you know I beat you fair and square." I said holding the basketball. "Face it dude you got beat in basketball by a hockey player."
"Dude it's just hard to believe that you never played a day in your life after that game." I walked down the hall and saw Ducky at the entrance of one of the rooms. "Hey Ducky, hey Ronnie." "What are you so happy about Ronnie." I said watching her happily danced around her room.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The time has come... (OPEN)   The time has come... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Rowan Chase
The time has come... (OPEN) Tumblr_lehyvrl7nV1qelxrvo1_500The time has come... (OPEN) Tumblr_mcq60uofNh1rz2laoThe time has come... (OPEN) Tumblr_m0u06sJ5881r5esoho1_500
Daughter of Apollo
'If you want to, we totally can!'

I walked into the cabin, humming silently to myself. I had no reason, really. I just like to hum. I had just come from meeting with Arthur. It surprised me that most half-bloods didn't stay in touch with their guardians. Then again, mine had been my nanny. I smiled to myself as I reached my bunk. As I reached for my guitar, I heard speaking coming from one of the rooms. I put my guitar back, and I followed the sound of noise. I came across a small crowd of people just standing there in a doorway. As far as I could tell, there was Jack, Julio, Ducky and Ronnie. I squeezed in between Jack and the doorway. Noticing that Ronnie was extremely happy, I smiled. 'Ooh! Looks like someone's got a crush!' I said, sitting down next to Ronnie. Being a girl, I could tell these things. Usually I wasn't this open with people, but these people were family. I put my arm around her, grinning widely. 'Sooooo... what's his name?' I asked.
This morning I said we should talk about it.
'Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved.
That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said

"okay, let's talk."
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time has come... (OPEN)   The time has come... (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time has come... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1