Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Supper time (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Even after stepping out of her cabin Edith had smelled the food. Again her stomach growled so she quickened her pace following the delicious smells. Approaching the pavilions she spotted an open table and made a bee line for it. She glanced behind her to see if Pender was still with her. Sitting down she glanced at the empty plate and cup in front of her unsure of what exactly to do. How did they get food in this place?
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 pm

"There you are, Edith! I was wondering where you were." Lex ran up to Edith, waving his arms so she could see him. "I guess no one has told you how to get food, huh? Don't worry, I'll show you." Lex took a plate from the big stack and said, "Baked potatoes, coleslaw, and fried chicken." and that stuff appeared on his plate. He walked toward the insinorator for the gods and dropped in some baked potatoes. "To Apollo," he whispered, and sat his tray at the table, then he walked towards Edith. "Drinks are the same way, except you don't have to give up the drink. Now you try."
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Edith watched closely to everything Lex did. Raising her eyebrows she stared at her empty plate. After some consideration she decided what she wanted to eat. "Grilled shrimp, aspargus, baked potatoe, and butter roll." She knew what she should expect but it still surprised her as the food she requested appeared on her plate. Her mouth watered at the smell that hit her.

Standing up she carried her plate to the bon fire and dropped a few aspargus into the flames. "For Apollo." Walking back to the table she grabbed her cup, "Sweet tea." The once empty cup filled with amber liquid and she smiled.

Looking over at her new half sibling she grinned. "Thanks. This is all a bit confusin' to say the least." Picking up her fork she attacked her food with relish. Edith hadn't eaten in almost four days so she was starving.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 pm

"It always starts out confusing for everyone when they first come here. Oh yeah, Mountain Dew, Code Red." The empty goblet filled with red fizzy liquid. "I just love it when it does that. Anyways, how was your day? Did any of the other Apollo children help you out?" Lex asked.
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Edith was half way through her meal before she could answer. At that point at least her stomach had stopped protesting and didn't feel like it was trying to eat itself. Taking a drink of her sweet tea she marveled at the taste. There were few people who could make sweet tea just perfect and this stuff was amazing! She grinned at Lex.

"Not really. Pender and I arrived 'bout the same time and have kinda just been stumblin' along. I got up early this mornin and went to check on Duke so this is the first time I've talked to anyone besides Pender."
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

"I wish I could have shown you around, but I had a BUNCH of training to do today. Tomorrow my schedule is more free, though. I could show you around tomorrow." Lex looked around. "I guess Cassandra already ate. Come on, we need to get to the cabin. Gotta get ready for the campfire." He took his scraps and put them in the bonfire, prayed a silent prayer, and waited for Edith.
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Edith polished off the rest of her plate. She watched as Lex placed his scrapes in the bon fire but after glancing at her plate she couldn't follow suit. She didn't have any scrapes. Rising she looked at the sky and wondered if she had offended someone by eating everything. She certainly hoped not.

Rising she followed after Lex. "What happens at the campfire?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm

"The Apollo Cabin - that's us - sing songs, and the other cabins sing together. IN other words, it's a sing-along. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Cassandra is one of our half-sisters. Her and I have been practicing a special song for Apollo. She's an awesome half-sister." Lex said. He saw Edith's empty plate. "And don't worry if you ate all the food. I just wasn't really hungry. I'm a little nervous about the campfire tonight." He pulled out a midnight-colored guitar pick and examined it, then put it back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Edith nodded. She remembered reading something about the children of Apollo being good at music, singing, and writing. Maybe that's why she could charm an entire herd of cattle by jump singing a small tune. She looked at Lex and gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sure you'll be great Lex." Edith said.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 am

Pender got distracted when he passed by the archery range. He stood there watching with joy. When he looked back up Edith was gone, so he decided to try and find her. He finally found her and some boy walking out of the Mess Hall. "Hey whats going on?" he asked. "Did I miss dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 pm

"Hey Pender. Ya, you kinda did. Don't worry. I have some other snacks in pack if you need some. We need to get ready for the campfire. Just act you're singing if you don't know what to sing," Lex said.
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:02 pm

"Sorry Pen." Edith gave him a wry smile. She picked up an empty plate and put it in his hands. "Just ask for a sandwich and a bag 'o chips and ya can take it with us." She winked at him. It wasn't a great answer but at least it gave him something to eat.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Pender looked confused. "Umm er okay." Pender said. "Any kind of sandwich? Hmm lets see. Can I have some grilled Carne Asada and pepperjack cheese on some grilled sourdough garlic break with mayo, and I bag of Funyuns?" he asked skeptically. Pop! It appeared on his plate and he about dropped it all as he jumped. "Wow thats awesome!" he exclaimed as he joined them to the campfire, taking a bite of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Edith couldn't help but laugh at Pender's expression as the food appeared on his plate. She wondered if she had looked as astonished when her food had appeared.

"Come on goofy." She slapped him on the shoulder and followed after Lex. This camp fire thing sounded interesting.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Pender followed and ate his food watching everything he passed by with complete interest. "So how far is the camp fire?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:10 pm

"Not too far, but I need to get my guitar. I bet I can get one of the other Apollo kids to lead you there, unless you want to hang out with me," I said. It wouldn't be bad if they came with me, they just might be counted tardy. Then I remembered that the Apollo kids never got tardies, knowing that we had to lead the sing-alongs. "I gotta go now. We don't want Chiron mad. It isn't pretty," I said. I waited for their answer.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Pender thought for a second. Then he said. "Well just point us in the right direction so we dont make you late. You can catch up with us, and if not Im sure we will find some people on their way there we can follow." Pender said
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:27 pm

"Mkay. I'll see ya'll at the campfire! Save me a spot, will ya?" Lex said. He liked his siblings. They were awesome. Lex ran to Cabin 7. He grabbed his guitar case, covered in stickers. He then walked to the campfire, ready to sing a song.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Pender saw Lex running to the campfire from where he sat next to Edith. "We saved you a spot!" he hollered at him. "But you dont have to sit here if you dont want to." he said
Back to top Go down
Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Edith sat down next to Pender at the camp fire. She wasn't quite sure what they did at these but she was totally down for whatever was in store. Pender seemed to be in a pretty good mood and was adjusting to everything well. Pender offered Lex a seat but there was no pressure which was a good move. Being one of the singers though he would probably sit up front.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hey thanks for saving me a seat." I told Edith and Pender. I took a seat they had saved for me, and pulled out my guitar. I could see Claire. I waved at her and mouthed Hey baby. I started strumming, when I heard my guitar was WAY out of tune. I turned the pegs, plucking the strings while doing so. Finally, the guitar got in tune. Chiron hushed the other campers, and I gave him a half nod. I started strumming my guitar, and the other Apollo kids started singing.
Back to top Go down
s8thodge

s8thodge

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Pender felt nervous. He considered himself a decent singer but being on his own all the time he never sang in front of anyone. He could play guitar pretty well. One of the only other things besides archery that he enjoyed. But he sat there watching and listening to Lex play and sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supper time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supper time (Open)   Supper time (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supper time (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: