Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time to Think (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Portal-Fan-12

Time to Think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Think (Open)   Time to Think (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Flare sat alone, her cane on the ground beside her, her pink hair hanging down over her eyes. Her bare feet shifted against a small stream and many of the fallen leaves, she let out a small sigh. Flare's left hand ested on the top of her knee while the other remained firmly atop the cane, as though she expected to be attacked at any moment.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (Open)   Time to Think (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 am

A U R O R A | J A D E | R Y A N

Time to Think (Open) 417x627
I walked into the forest, my haven I guess. I always came here when I felt like I didn't want to participate in Camp Activities. It's where I went to if I felt like I wanted to be back in Washington State, where everywhere is pretty much trees.

I made my to the creek where I saw a girl sitting near the water, her cane on her lap. I walked up to her and said, "Hey, I'm Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (Open)   Time to Think (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 am

"And I'm Flare" She says dryly moving into a different sitting position beneath the trees, she shuffles about slightly, sniffing. Flare purses her lips shifting her feet about, moving them away from the cool water, bringing them much closer to her. Flare shuddered slightly "In case your wondering I'm a daughter of Aphrodite and yes........I am blind."
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (Open)   Time to Think (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

My smile dropped. "Oh..." I said, barely able to make words. "I..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think (Open)   Time to Think (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Think (Open)
Page 1 of 1