Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time out with Mr.D [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepherd

Shepherd

Time out with Mr.D [open] Empty
PostSubject: Time out with Mr.D [open]   Time out with Mr.D [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:39 am

"I swear I didn't do it, honestly!" I tell Mr. D. "You expect me to believe that load of s-" Mr D says but stops himself from saying the word he was going to. Dionysus picked up a piece of toilet paper and threw it at me. "Oh, and you just happen to have toilet paper in your pocket, after you TEEPEED the ares cabin." A coke appeared in his hand and he chucked it at me, but I caught it. Then he used his powers to make it hit me any ways. "Ow..." I say holding the bruise in which it made on my arm. "Well, since you've been such a horrible child..." This was starting to sound like Mr. D again. "Chiron has made you sit with him for lunch instead of your so called, backstabbing friends... Any questions?" He gave me no time to answer. "Good." he said and pointed to the corner, "Time out." he said. "WHAT?? I'm not four years old." I told him. "TIME OUT!" I could see purple fire in his eyes. I sat in a plastic orange chair in the corner and sighed.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

Time out with Mr.D [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time out with Mr.D [open]   Time out with Mr.D [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:22 pm

what didi you do i ask after the time out
Back to top Go down

Time out with Mr.D [open]
Page 1 of 1