Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Burning Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:05 pm

I open the door to the infirmary quite loudly and people look round. I instantly wish I hadn't done that. Having never been here before, I sit down on a spare chair and wait. But not sure what to wait for, I look at my hand again and notice markings on my hand. I can't see them clearly but they seem to be coming in to focus more as I wait.

Last edited by Alex the Yellow on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:14 pm

I walk in holding my head. I had been battling and got my head knocked up on something. The world was spinning and I felt sick. Leaning I went to go to one of the cots but stumble. "Ouch." I say as I feel. I looked up and saw a girl. Well three girls but that was because my head was all messed up.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:02 pm

I walked into the open Infirmary room and I saw I think was about three or four. I didn't really know. I was tired. With my head working for eight-teen hours straight, I could not focus quite straight. "Whoa!" I yelled. Why are this many girls this late at night? I thought. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about ten after ten o'clock. "Alright! Come up if you need help with anything. If you have a big injury just sit down and I'll check you out." I said yelling through the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 pm

I stumbled again. "Gosh maybe the girl with the HUGE BUMP ON HER HEAD needs help." I say. I felt the bump. I couldn't tell if it was bleeding or not. My vision was fuzzy and I couldn't see or think straite. "Little help please?" I say. my head hurt really bad.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:03 pm

I watched as one of the girls yelled about a bump on their head. I walked over to them. "Hmm.. what did you do?" I asked. I gently made her bend down because I was like a little over a foot shorter than her. As she bent down a little I then saw the big bump. "Whoa! Holy crap." I said. I took a hold of her head as gently as I could. I felt her wince in pain. "Sorry!" I said. I got a better grip of where I needed to heal her. "Alright, your going to have to breathe in and out regularly. Don't freak out. Just stay calm." I softly said. I breathed in and out and mouthed heal. As I felt her muscle tighten, I slowly felt them loosen. After a few minutes, I backed away to see my results. "Eh?" I asked, with my eyes full of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 pm

"I... I was battling for training against someone I don't particularly get along with and things got out of hand. She kicked me and I hit my head on something. I ran here after that." I replied. Then he grabbed my head and I flinched. It hurt. I breathed as regularly as I could. When he was done I sighed. My head felt light and a little numb but I could tell the bump was less. "I need to sit down." I say. My head was still spinning. I felt tired and sick. I have never been healed before. Would that affect it? Any way the Apollo kids in the gang didn't heal. They didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:12 pm

"Sorry, it's just that I'm one of the kids of Apollo who hasn't dealed with head injuries. I'm just a body type person." I said rubbing my head. I was losing my focus. I leaned down and set my hands on my knees. I breathed in and out. I was slowly getting a major headache. I watched as the healed girl sat down. "You okay?" I said noticing her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 am

"I can tell." I said jokingly. The world spinning doesn't change my humor. "I feel sick." I say. I didn't feel good. "I think that means I am not okay." I held my head. Well almost because it still hurt.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 am

I had no idea what to do. So I just said, "Well, um.. I can see that the swelling has gone down. The bump is hardly there I say." I got back on my feet and walked back to the counter of the Infirmary. I walked to the freezer and grabbed a bag of ice. After that I went to the cabinets and grabbed some wrap, and walked over back to the injured girl. "Alright, first you are going to want it to get numb in that area of your head. Once it get's numb wrap this wrap around it. That will slow down your cells in your head, not to make the swelling again." I said handing the wrap and ice bag to her. I sat down on a chair, "Oh, I'm Hunter Blake by the way." I said extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 pm

"Kayla. My head already feels numb but okay." I say giggling and shaking his hand. I smile. The name hunter always made me think of Artemis. Son of Apollo now that was something. I giggle again. Seeing his expression I say, "Nothing. Nothing."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:04 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her as she started to giggle and laugh at me. I walked up back to the counter, to grab my towel. I wiped my hands, and again walked back to Kayla. "So, can you tell me the reason why you are up so late?" I asked with pain in my voice. My body ache everywhere, I felt my energy drain from my body every second, by tried my best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:21 pm

I yawn. "I haven't been acting that bad have I? I am the daughter of Hemera goddess of daylight and stuff so I am not to good at night. I am up cause I wanted to train. I am... Well I need to train so I was training and the time slipped away from me. When it got late I got weak. See my highlights in my hair. Not very bright. You look tired. Here." I say putting my hand on his head and my hair glowed. I could tell it made him stronger and less tired right away. I on the other hand fainted.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 pm

I watched as she grabbed me and energy transferred into me. I watched as she fell to the ground. "Ef!" I said. I quickly grabbed Kayla, put my hand on her heart. I felt the beats from time to time quickened. My hand started to tremble. I had to go to max healing, I thought. But that would completely wipe me out. I looked at Kayla and noticed that she was sweating. I placed my hand on her heart, breathed in and out, and let all my healing into her. A second later I found that I was yet about to faint and that she had all the power. "I transferred all my power into you." I said leaning back once again. "Plus Kayla, I am not in any injured condition. It's that I haven't been in the sun all day. I get my power from my Dad." I said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:07 pm

I could not give back the energy nor could I keep it. It was night. Late night. I should have none. "It's night. Shouldn't have given me your energy. It's almost all gone now. I need to sleep for the night." I say closing my eyes again and falling asleep almost instantaneously. The Athena glasses fell out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I watched as Kayla fell asleep right there on the bench. Right there in the infirmary. So, I carefully just pulled a blanket from one of the beds and pulled it over her. She was going to sleep in here, I noticed. I slowly went back up to the front of the Infirmary and realized that I was the only in here. "It's going to be a long night." I said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:48 pm

A few hours later (morning)

I wake up stretching. "Good morning sun." I say. As always I woke up at dawn. I remembered last night. "Oh good morning hunter." My head felt a little hurt but not as much. I sleep pretty hard. I reach for the Athena glasses out of my pocket and they weren't there. "Oh gods." I look around. "You haven't seen a pair of glasses have you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:12 pm

(You know we practically took over Alex's topic. He had a charrie here waiting for their hand to be healed, but I totally ignored him!)

I walked into the infirmary around 5:23 a.m. The Sun was just about to shine through the windows when I walked in. I smiled, I felt the energy come into me. I saw that Kayla had woke up about ten minutes later. "Hey Kayla. Feel any better?" I asked as washing my face. I listened as she asked if I has seen a pair of glasses. I raised an eyebrow and said, "No. I don't wear glasses. And I didn't see anyone wearing glasses last night."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:35 pm

~I know. But he hasn't posted so we've gotten wrapped up in our on story xD~

"Their... Mine... For now... Um I need to find them. Athena WILL KILL me if I loose them. Without hesitation. She would love to kill me I'm sure..." I say remembering my past with her. I was very surprised when she gave me the glasses. I looked all around the floor and couldn't find them. Maybe they were under a bed...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:58 pm

I watched as she kind of freaked out I think. She looked fine, I noticed. I think I ignored the fact that she explained to me about her glasses from Athena. I watched as she looked on the floor, examining every single space that was open. "May I ask, what is so special about these glasses beside the fact they were given from Athena?" I asked as sighing.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:42 am

"I'm suppose to keep them safe till her daughter needs them. They belong to her but sense she's in Hades or where ever right now I have to keep them. They have like... powers or something. Only certain people can see through them. They work with your parent's powers. Like I can see the different sun beams. It's so cool. Other kids... I need to find them. If a spy or the... We need to find them." I say looking around.

~If you find them she may let you in the group...~
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 pm

"Well I gotta work at six.." I said with my voice trailing off. She looked at me with sadness in her face. I looked away smiling, "Alright! I'll help you." I said bending down. A few minutes later I sat back with sweat running down my forehead. The sun had risen to about mid height of after-noon. "Where the hell could they be?" I muttered to myself. I looked over at Kayla who was still looking. I called out, "Find them yet?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:42 pm

"No." I say then I say them "There!" I rush over and look through making sure they were right. "Thank the gods... Here look through them. Do you see anything special or different?" I say hoping he would. I don't trust people. Only some people. I act like I do. This kid was alright. Little trust which is more then most. Plus his 'glow' is good. It's the way the sunbeams bonce off you. Bad people it's black. Good people got yellow and gold. Mostly yellow. I could see it without the glasses. The sun rays. But the glasses amplified it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 pm

"Alright!" I yelled. And I backed away a little as she came near me with the glasses. "Uh, you want me to look inside them?" I asked with an eyebrow up. And she nodded at me with excitement. "Alright..." I said. I carefully put the glasses on, and I felt my eyes widen as I looked around the room. "Holy crap." I said. "This is amazing!" I said as walking around. I could see so many different things. "Does this happen a lot?" I asked as turning back around.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 pm

"Well not everyone can see through them. Well they don't see what we see. I see the sun rays really clear because that's what my mom is goddess of. I guess you are meant to see through them... Good to know." I say taking them back. I put them back in my pocket. Now what... He knew about the glasses.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:32 pm

"I can see everyone's healing ability. Like on what scale they're healing power it is." I said as taking off the glasses and handing them back to Kayla. I rubbed my temple and eyed at everything in wonder. "So, what now? I suppose your going to get to your daily things you do on your days?" I asked as walking back to the counter. I grabbed my bow and slipped my head through it and layed my bow softly on my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Burning Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Burning Hand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: