Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Burning Hand

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

A Burning Hand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 am

(Sorry guys, I got banned from my laptop shortly after I posted the opening post.)

The previous night, while Kayla was being treated.
Slowly, the markings begin to focus and they appear to be in some language I can't decipher. All pain gone through excitement, I race out of the infirmary and back to cabin six to tell Ajax.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Kay, it's your turn to post!!

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 pm

~I know I know just can't think of what to write.~

"Um ya. See ya around I guess. Nice to know we have another ali." I say. Yes we. Me and my little group that at the moment is only two... Thought to much about it already and I needed to talk to her... "See ya." I say running out the door to find her.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I watched as Kayla walked out of the room with a smile on her face. "Later!" I yelled as she left the door. I sat back on the counter and waited for someone else to bring my day up. I closed my eyes and listened to everything. The birds were just waking up, the animals and insects were beginning to sing. I smiled and kept on listening. I took out my lyre and began to play a little melody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Hand   A Burning Hand - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Burning Hand
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2