Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest to New York {private}

Go down 
+3
Emzink
Naomikins
Kat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The Quest to New York {private} Empty
PostSubject: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 pm

My friends and I walked to the Izzy's car and got ready to pile in. "Are we ready?" I asked with a sigh. This was going to be a long quest.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm

"I am. Totally." I said getting into the truck. I was a little bit nervous, this was my first quest. But my excitement overpowered my nerves. I was ready to hit the road!
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:34 pm

-Hey i'm back!-
I smiled and jogged over to my friends. my puppy yapping all the way."Everyone ready?" I grinned. This was neat, my second week in camp and I get a quest! I ran my fingers through my ink black hair, my anxiousness getting to me."Where should my dog go?"
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Sorry I was at the beach all day... 100+ degree weather...ugh
I jumped in the back seat panting. "Ugh, sorry I'm late. So where we off to?" My backpack squirmed alot. I slapped it lightly and it stopped.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm

"New York City," I said as I got in. Asia came into the car and sat at my feet. This truck was huge. "We are checking out the area around the mall to see if any empousi lead us anywhere important."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 pm

"New York here we come!" I called with joy. :D Then my dog jumped into the truck and we were ready!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:57 pm

I tapped my foot in the car. This ride is going to take forever. I looked at Bella. "Are we there yet?" I asked her.

"Relax, Isabella." I told her. I leaned against the seat and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm

"Relax," I said. "And, um, we haven't pulled out yet." the first line of the prophecy rung in my head. I sent Moon out the window to fly ahead of us just in case. He flew straight out ahead swiftfully and then disappeared in the trees. I pulled the car out and then we were off down the streets.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:18 pm

I turned red. I knew that. "I think we should go to that mall again. that's where most of the monsters were. There might be something there," I told Bella.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

I nodded and was about to say something, when Moon came back. The worst part, He was squeaking like crazy. He perched on the hood of the truck and started making a noise that sounded like hissing. Asia started growling. "Be prepared guys. Look out."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

I groaned. "Why? Why? We barley got out of camp!" I yelled to the sky.

I shook my head at Seth. I looked out the window and saw something. I couldn't make it out. "Something is coming," I said.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

I tensed up and heard a noise. my head snaped to the left."what was that?" my dog curled up in a ball on the floor. I grabbed my sword, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

"Holy mother of Zeus," I muttered and said a few other words that Chiron would have looked at me funny for. The thing coming from the woods was huge. I swallowed hard and Bella slowed the car down. Stupid causiousness. She always had that. If the monster attacked and she was exelerated, the car would flip or something else really serious. I guess I shouldn't be complaining. Moon was still staring in the direction of the unknown monster.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm

"what is that?" I had never seen anything like that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I looked at it, eyes wide. "Is that a giant?" I asked. My heart was pounding.

"Holy Mother of flippin' Hades," I said. "It can be a gaint, chirmea, or anything I said.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Just our luck! attacked before we got half way! just our luck-wait"If he is here than... could he be stopping us from getting to Ney York? there must be somthing of value there!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Of course I saw it before any of them. "It's the freaking giant." I muttered conforming their theroes, and steppe on the gas hard. As I did, the 15 foot tall creature bounded out of the woods and ran after us. Kat said another word that would have gotten her in trouble and I followed lead.

Last edited by Kat14 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 pm

An idea popped in my head. "Open the sunroof Bella!" I shouted, unblucking my seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He just grinned.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:56 pm

whoah. I gulped. "umm this is bad...right?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 pm

"No," I said. "This is perfectly fine. There are no problems right now." there was no way we could our run this thing. Or out drive it for that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

"OPEN THE SUNROOF!" I screamed to get her attention. Girls man.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I pressed the button on the dashboard and the sunroof opened. "Gods, we are insane."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm

"if you say so..." I thought of somthing."if one of us leaves the truck, to go distract it ,then will it leave the others alone?" I knew it was a suicide mission but if it was nessisary, I'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

A hissing came from my bag as the monster approached. I was scared to death when I saw the giant! It was at least 15 foot! I mean, yeah, it was a giant, but I've only heard of them in fairy tales and stuff, and I never imagined how scary they would be. "Seth, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:05 pm

"No one is leaving this car," I said though it wasn't my dicision. "Or we all go. Well, you know what, Izzy you decide what we are doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to New York {private}
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next