Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private] Empty
PostSubject: Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private]   Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:45 pm

A brisk, February wind rushed through the forest, whipping Delilah's hair around a bit as she sat in a tall oak tree with her feet dangling below her. She was dressed warmly for the cool weather. A baggy gray hoodie with a red bow clipped into her blue and silver streaked hair. She wore dark wash skinny jeans and her favorite, worn red converse. Tex, her faithful dog companion, sat in her lap as she hummed quietly to herself. She always loved sitting in trees. It had a relaxing quality about it that appealed to her. She ran her fingers through her hair and gave a sigh. She had been here for a month or so and was still alone. Sure, she had her cabin. But none of then were true friends... She silently wondered if anyone would miss her if she died in the upcoming battle. Probably not...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private]   Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Zane Hughes

Shuffling through the forest, hands shoved in my pockets, I whistled to myself and ambled aimlessly. Boy, I has nothing to do. I was... too tired to sleep more, if that made any sense. Well, I was just sick of sleeping all the time. "Oh." I said in surprise, stopping when I saw some girl. Spluttering when some sudden gust of wind blew my hair in my face, I raked my hair away from my eyes and mouth before grinning at the girl. "Hi there." I greeted before pausing uneasily for a moment. "In an average lifetime, someone walks the equivalent of about five times around the equator. Isn't that crazy? I mean, I can't even imagine walking that much. But I guess if it's one lifetime it makes sense because... Well, I don't know. Isn't the average lifespan of an American about 70 or something? Or is that too high. I don't know! We seem to have a pretty high quality of life." I rambled, shifting from one foot to another.
Back to top Go down

Hey there Delilah, What's it like in New York City? [private]
Page 1 of 1