Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] Empty
PostSubject: What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]   What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Scottie Dearest:

Scottie told himself that his rest had only been a couple of seconds long, but he knew that wasn't true. Shadow traveling knocked him out, and despite his struggle, he couldn't manage to stay awake afterwords. Some people, some non-Hades kids, could shadow travel without as much tire as Scottie, but the Hades boy had no limits on how far he went. That was why they, meaning Scottie and Noelle, were in New York City.

Stretching, Scottie sat up with a forced yawn. As his arms shot up, he pulled Noelle into his lap and started laughing, feeling an actual smile spread across his face. He hadn't smiled in a while, not a real smile, and the concept felt unreal. For a moment, Scottie actually believed that he loved Noelle. That was what New York did to you. It was the most romantic city in the world, aside from Paris.

"Welcome to New York, Ba-" Scottie stopped himself, remembering that Noelle didn't like demeaning nicknames. "Noelle. Hope you enjoy your stay."
Back to top Go down

What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]   What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Scottie apparently has decided forty-five minutes has not gone by. On the contrary, Noelle has had to [out of boredom] carry on awkward texting conversations and whatnot with people she didn't really like. Don't ask her why. They're most likely "filler," so people don't think she's a complete loner. Anyway, after a little less than an hour of dragging Scottie onto a park bench and making up excuses to curious, he has awakened. His yawn, she could tell, was entirely forced. He wraps his arms around her and, no matter how awkward she feels, she decides not to resist. "Feeling that 'high' feeling after daytime naps, now?" she observes. She smirks at his slip of words. "Nice save."

-- I suppose I'm getting bored with her, so after this topic she will be inactive/permanently deleted. Scottie could assault her so badly, that she dies and he fakes her "suicide," by making her write a dozen videos addressing different people in her life that resulted in this sick and twisted conclusion. Look how screwed up I am, Nikkipoo. xD Oh, and sorry about the post length.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]   What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Scottie jumped up and pulled Noelle close. Now was the time to make his move. He grabbed her and touched his lips to hers, not allowing her any say. He wasn't going to let go of her. He moved his tongue into her mouth and pulled away briefly. "Just hang tight and enjoy the moment, Noelle." Scottie pressed himself to her again, touching her butt like she hated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Scottie let go of Noelle, an evil smile on his face.
"I think we're going to have to end this, sweetheart. I'm not feeling it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]   What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:55 pm

The last sentence catches her off-guard, making her rise above him. "Who the hell are you?" her brown eyes widen in surprise, fury seeping in, "Am I just a damn game to you?" she stomps her small foot on his toes, hoping to cause pain. He can't just do that to girls. Who is he to ask her to be his girlfriend and throw away like she's last week's lunch? She squints her eyes, tightly, feeling around in her pocket for her precious gemstone. She mumbles a sequence of numbers so quietly no one can hear--the Fibbonacci sequence. Lights flash white, blinding her, only to bring her back as quickly as lightning strikes. With this technique, the victim will collapse; the effects are almost completely similar to suffocation. Sometimes she twists a muscle, but, always, and, repeat always, there isn't any blood and gore. She looks in horror at the sight lain before her.

-- This is how she kills people. ;p So tell me whether she's horrified she killed him or horrified she didn't. Plot twists ftw. xD

Last edited by PB and Fluff on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]   What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

-Um . . . She killed him, so horrified she did.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]   What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:51 pm

-- What an amazing end.... or beginning to their date? xD THEY ONLY KNEW EACH OTHER FOR A DAY. ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]   What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's That Big City? The Great Place for a Date? Oh yeah! New York. [Fluffy-Duffy]
Page 1 of 1