Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trees are a great place to cry.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Trees are a great place to cry. Empty
PostSubject: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I was so upset about Antonio's death.I sat under Thalia's pine and cried.Why did he have to die?It wasn't fair.Of course,we were all probably thinking that right now.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I walk up and sit aways on the hill. i still had tears in my eyes from crying but I looked at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 pm

"Hello Halo." I said from a distance.I wished Antonio was alive.Life would be happier that way.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 pm

I wave but look back at the ocean. I was hugging my knees to my chest. "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:12 pm

I smiled weakly.I felt this odd sensation.It was weird.Like a chill.I ignored it.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 pm

I let go of another tear. I got along with almost everyone. But me and Antonio fought alot and stayed cool every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 pm

I cry myself.I hated life sometimes,but I didn't want to.It just happened.Why did it have to be Antonio?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm

I walked up Half Blood Hill my eyes bloodshot. I always had a tendency to hide my emotions, and I hid them well, but this time it was hard. I told Antonio I would miss him if he ever died, but I don't think he ever believed me. Now he was gone. I had no idea what to do. I wiped a tear from my eye and sat under Thalia's pine tree. "Hey Halo, hey Tobias," I said. I could tell they were still grieving from Antonio's death, and as their friend I wanted to comfort them. "Still upset?" I asked waiting for the obvious answer.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I nod."I see you are too.Kai's been summoning Antonio's ghost lately." I said.He kept disappearing.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 pm

I look at them. then looked back at the ocean. Another tear droped from my eye.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:59 pm

I nodded. "Atleast we'll have the chance to speak with Antonio," I said. "With Kai being a son of Hades, we might be able to talk to him whenever we want." I thought about the chance of being able to speak with Antonio again. Sure, it might be weird speaking to a ghost, or something like that, but atleast we'd get to tell him how we feel.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 pm

I over heard them talking. It wasn't like i was trying . But i was right there. Then i thought: Talk to Antonio. I would like that.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:50 pm

I thought about being able to talk to Antonio. It would be great. I'd be able to tell him how much I missed him. I mean, he was my half-brother, and I cared about my siblings. Even if I don't know them that well, I still care. "We should find Kai, and ask him to speak to Antonio's ghost," I said. I leaned back on Thalia's pine and crossed my arms behind my head. "Wouldn't it be great to talk to him again?" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:55 pm

I got up and walked over. "Do you think i can...you know come?" I still had tears but i looked hopeful. the hope of being able to see Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 pm

"Of course, Halo," I said. I could feel her pain, and I was suffering through it too. We had to talk to Antonio.

"How about me?"

"What the-" Was that Vic? Yes, it is! Beside her stood another girl, about the age of sixteen. I think I remember seeing her around camp... Brown hair, striking green eyes that really do stand out. Daughter of Demeter, I think. Yes, Alex Moore. Now I recall.

"Mind if we come?" I asked. I haven't seen these guys in so long. Time for a family reunion!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 pm

I smile a little, "Sure!" I looked back at the ocean. "hey bro can we go?" I hoped to get closer to my own brother. I seen him so little.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:56 pm

I smiled. Now all of us were together again. I remembered the day Vic and I came to camp, and Noah and Halo were there to support us. That was a while ago though, and now all of us have finally crossed paths again. "You guys are aware of me and Kai," I began, "Well, as an us now. I could try and talk him into letting us speak with Antonio."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 pm

"Trust me i know about you and Kai. Right now Noah needs me more than anything..." I looked at my half brother. I try to act happy but it was hard i still had tears in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm

"So where is this Kai kid?" I asked, slightly confused. I didn't know anyone from this group except for Victoria. We met at the arena just a few days ago, and quickly became friends. We've been by eachothers side ever since.

"I"m not really sure," I replied. Although, I did know he was somewhere contacting Antonio. I just didn't know where, but I have a feeling he's talking to him as we speak. I had to find Kai, for all of us.

"Wait- What? You and this Kai kid? Wow, Melina, you already have a boyfriend? I'm two years older than you, and you're not even in high school yet!" I interupted, slightly jealous, but impressed.

Typical. While we're talking about something completly different, she rambles on about something completly off topic. I smiled, not because me having a boyfriend ticked her off, but because it was nice to have her back again, and lighten things up.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm

A little light twinkles in my eyes. I found this funny. "Lets find Kai."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:48 pm

"I know where he is." I say suddenly.The chill I'd been feeling,must've been unnatural.As unnatural as summoning the dead."Check out Zephryos.I can get Noah and Ray,too,if you guys would like."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm

"Please get them. I think Noah would want to see his brother again. I want to see my own brother too." I looked down I knew everyone too well.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:57 pm

"Okay." I made a bird call.Kai's hawk appeared.I pulled a piece of paper from my backpack,and scribbled two messages.I gave it to Kai's hawk and it flew away."They will meet us there."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

I nod and start to run. i couldn't wait. Noah would be so happy.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:01 pm

I looked at the other girls."You comin?" Then I sprinted away after Halo.I hoped Noah and Ray got the message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees are a great place to cry.   Trees are a great place to cry. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trees are a great place to cry.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: