Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] Empty
PostSubject: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Delilah quietly slipped into the Amphitheater. SHe glanced about, making sure there were no witnesses. She slipped up on stage, quietly sitting on the piano bench. She glanced quickly about the theater once more before her fingers began to dance across the ivory and ebony keys. She started playing one of her favorite songs, "Universe & U" by KT Tunstall.
"Fire burns, water comes,
You cool me down,
When I'm cold inside,
You are warm and bright,
You know you are so good for me,
yeah.

Like a child's eyes,
you are more than you seem,
You see into space,
seeing your face,
The places you've been,
the things you have learned,
They sit with you so,
beautifully,
yeah.

You know there's,
no need to hide away,
you know I tell the truth,
we are just the same.
I can feel,
everything you do,
I can hear everything you say,
even when you're miles away.
Cause I am me, the universe and you.
The universe and you.

Just like the stars burning bright,
making holes in the night,
We are building bridges.

You know there's,
no need to hide away,
you know I tell the truth,
We are just the same,
I can feel,
everything you do,
I can hear everything you say,
even when you're miles away.
Cause I am me, the universe and you...
The universe and you.

I am the Universe and you."

Delilah's voice had a melodic sound to it and such a unique texture and tone that it was almost hypnotizing. She closed her electric blue eyes, simply enjoying the lyrics of the song. She played the chords on the piano as she sang along, her music filling the theater. None of her cabin knew she was musically talented...they'd mock her for it. She had always kept this a secret from everyone...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Kendall, who was sleeping in a chair, had woken up to the lively sound of music. He pulled his Ukulele from the chair next to him and began to mimic the strange, melodic sounds emitted from the girl's mouth. Kendall couldn't sing as well as her but he could still hit notes. He switched from playing the song to a song he was familiar with; I'm Yours. Jason Mraz.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Delilah didn't even think twice. She began playing along with the song on the piano. Her finger hopped about, creating short, staccato notes to fit the rhythm and melody of a song.
"Oh you done done me,
and you bet I felt it,
I tried to be chill,
but you're so hot that I melted,
I fell right through the cracks,
Now I'm trying to get back!"

Delilah quickly realized that there was someone else in here. She quickly stopped playing, jumping from her seat and tripping over her own two feet. She let out a squeak as she flopped to the ground with a thud.

ooc: Isn't that my color? xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:34 pm

((Beats me...xD I just typed in sunsetorange xDDD))

Kendall sung along with the girl until she stopped and fell. Kendall jumped up as well running to the stage. "Oh my gods, are you alright?" He leaned down to pull the girl up and steady her out.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Delilah scrambled to her feet. "Why?! Why are you here?!" she asked frantically. "There was no one here, I checked!" she said, obviously frantic that someone heard her sing. Her electric blue eyes flashed as she spoke, her words all meshing together.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Instantly Kendall dropped the girl, in fear. "I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't realize...I was sleeping!" He burst out he said, shaking his shaggy hair. His sky blue eyes were wide.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Delilah tilted her head, staring up at him from the floor. "You look weird at this angle.." she said, squinting her eyes a bit. She sat up, shaking out her blue, teal, and silver streaked hair. "Just don't tell anyone I can sing or play piano.." she said, brushing her bangs away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Kendall squinted down at her too. Now, instead of blinded by fear of something bad happening, he happened to get a very good look at her face. Although he wasn't one for dating, he had to admin this girl was seriously good-looking. "Thanks?" He pulled her up again, and by the hand. He didn't let go as he said, "But why? You're really good."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Delilah gently pulled her hand away, shrugging her shoulders. "My cabin would mock me ruthlessly for it...I'm a Daughter of Zeus, we're not exactly musically talented.." she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Thanks for helping me up.." she said, sitting on the piano bench so she didn't fall again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:28 pm

"Welcome." Kendall muttered as he watched her sit back down. "If they really were your friends, then they'd respect you." He said as he hopped off stage and back to his spot in the crowd. He sat back down in his chair and picked his sweatshirt off the floor. He pulled his mini instrument from the chair next to him and began playing a familiar tune. Wish You Were Here. He closed his sky blue eyes as he let the music fill him and become him.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Delilah arched an eyebrow. "I never said friends...I said family.." she said, ruffling her hair a bit. She hummed along to the song, closing her electric blue eyes. "You're really talented," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

"Nah, I'm just a son of Apollo." He grinned as he opened his baby blues. "So are you, though. Seriously. You could be the next Celine Dion." He laughed as he began to think up a plan. If he could get her to sing in front of people, that would make him really happy. But odds are, that wasn't going to happen. "Sing me a song."

((Been there, done that. xD Wenelope.))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Delilah pursed her lips. "Fine.." she said, brushing her hair from her face. She rose to her feet, walking over to the piano. She played a few chords before she closed her eyes.

"Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart
How the music can free her, whenever it starts
And it's magic, if the music is groovy
It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie
I'll tell you about the magic, and it'll free your soul
But it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock and roll

If you believe in magic don't bother to choose
If it's jug band music or rhythm and blues
Just go and listen it'll start with a smile
It won't wipe off your face no matter how hard you try
Your feet start tapping and you can't seem to find
How you got there, so just blow your mind

If you believe in magic, come along with me
We'll dance until morning 'til there's just you and me
And maybe, if the music is right
I'll meet you tomorrow, sort of late at night
And we'll go dancing, baby, then you'll see
How the magic's in the music and the music's in me

Yeah, do you believe in magic
Yeah, believe in the magic of a young girl's soul
Believe in the magic of rock and roll
Believe in the magic that can set you free
Ohh, talking 'bout magic

Do you believe like I believe Do you believe in magic
Do you believe like I believe Do you believe, believer
Do you believe like I believe Do you believe in magic"

She slowed the song down to a hypnotizing ballad. Her fingers danced along the keys and looked as if she didn't even touch them. She ended the song by humming quietly and letting the music fade back to silence. She reopened her eyes and gave a nod. "There...happy?" she asked, glancing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:05 pm

"Extremely." Kendall grinned as he held up his phone. It was recorded. The whole song; Kendall wore an evil grin. "This'll make an excellent ringtone." He pressed a few buttons and it was soon his ringtone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Delilah's jaw dropped. "I'm...going..to..KILL YOU!" she snapped, her eyes flashing. Wind whipped through the amphitheater. "I already hate you and I don't even know your freakin' name!" she screeched. She stomped off, clenching her fists. Before she left, she zapped a lightning bolt at his feet. She then left the theater in agitation.
ooc: psstt...go after her xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:17 pm

"Gah!" Kendall jumped and forgetting he was sitting down, he tripped over a chair. He tumbled backwards and cursed. The beautiful girl was gone. He sat on the ground, trying to figure out what made her so angry. A little voice urged him to go after her. He shot up, a little wobbly on his feet, and shot after her. His hair was completely messed up and he looked flustered as he ran with a Ukulele. "Wait!" He called running after the beautiful girl. "Come back!" He called as he tripped again. This time he was outside and he tripped and fell into a puddle o' mud. He pulled himself out and continued until he caught up with her. He was covered in mud. "I'm sorry," He apologized, looking sincere. He handed her his voice. "Feel free to do what you wish with it." Kendall just didn't want to make her mad again. "I..." He was about to say something but he stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Delilah looked up at the boy. "If anyone hears that...don't ever tell them that it's me.." she said simply. She zapped his hand with a small thunder bolt. "There...now we're even.." she stated, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm Delilah..by the way," she said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Kendall's arm gave a random spazzing twitch as he grunted. "I'm Kendall, it's a pleasure to finally know your name." He gave her a dazzling whitened smile as he stuck the phone in her pocket. He gave it a pat as he withdrew his arm away from Delilah's body in case of lightning decided to hit him in the face. "Can I call you Delly? 'Cause I saw it in a book once and the guy described Delly as a beautiful young women with long flowing hair. And 'cause I'm much too lazy to say your name." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Delilah arched an eyebrow and gave an amused chuckle. "You can stop trying to be smooth and you can all me Lily with you want. Or Delly...doesn't really make much of a different to me," she said stretching out her arms. She plopped down in the grass with a dull thud. "Sit whilst I interrogate you.." she said, patting the patch of grass in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm

"I was not trying..." Kendall's face grew red, "I was succeeding." He obidiently sat down on the grass. "You aren't very scary for a cop."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Delilah arched an eyebrow. "You've got a good smile, I'll give you that," she said, leaning back a bit. "So..how long have you been at camp?" she asked, staring up at the cloudy sky. She swished her hand, watching as the clouds moved away to reveal the sun. Delilah smiled, closing her eyes as her skin was illuminated in a radiant gold.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Hot. Was Kendall's only thought as he stared Delilah's body. Really hot. "I'm relatively new. As in...I can't do anything cool like that. I can only heal. And I can cook, but that's not a demigod talent." He grinned, showing off his white smile again. "Actually...I've never really tried anything so I wouldn't know..." He trailed off, realizing that she probably didn't care. He blushed and twirled a random blade of grass in his long, nimble fingers. His grandmother had once told him that he had piano playing fingers. But he played the ukulele. So piano was out.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Delilah nodded her head slowly. She yawned, rolling onto her stomach. She propped her head up in her hands, staring up at Kendall with her bright blue eyes. "You should cook for me sometime.." she said with a goofy grin. "I can't cook..last time I tried I blew up my toaster.." she said, blushing a bit. "The only thing I can do is music and art.." she said, giving a sigh. She wished she was smart, or funny...but she didn't have any of those qualities.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"Nah...I'm sure you're fantastic at other things. Like...er...singing and piano playing. And you're beautiful." He added unintentionally. His mouth had a mind of it's own. "I'm sorry for that last part. I have ADHD. It's uncontrollable." He grinned as his cheeks reddened.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Delilah looked over at him with a smile and an amused glint in her blue eyes. She stretched her arms a bit as she rolled onto her back. "And you're kinda hot, I gotta admit," she said. A few seconds later, a loud ball of blonde fluff tackled Delilah. The girl smiled, scratching the dogs head. "Hey Tex! Hey buddy.." she said, kissing the dog's nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]   Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next