Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) Empty
PostSubject: Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)   Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Allison Daren
"I may be a love child, but don't bring up the stupid subject."

Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) 6555249929_a119b7505a

17 Years Old
Daughter of Aphrodite

http://www.polyvore.com/allisons_pajamas/set?id=52791523

I trotted into the Aphrodite cabin, and for the first, I didn't gag at the reak of perfumes. Sure, it was a Barbie doll house, but it was my home. I I threw my bag on my bunk and changed clothes. Sure my dress was nice, but not good for camp. It was late too. Around eleven, midnight? I tore off my knee-high black boots and the jewelry I had on. I unclipped my hair and let it fall in my face. I put on my Hello Kitty PJs and my Hello Kitty boot slippers. I don't know how or why, but I was obsessed with Hello Kitty. I sat down on my bottom bunk, and opened up my laptop. I didn't have much of a sent. Monsters probably wouldn't find me. I went on iTunes and began playing some Avril Lavigne music. I lay back and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)   Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) Tumblr_m2yg5vkBkR1qfivuvo1_500_large_large
Layla Jessica Mills
Daughter of Aphrodite

I want you back I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
I broke it off thinking you'd be
cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
I want you back I want you back
Wa-want you, want
you back

Layla was getting ready to go to bed. She wasn't tired at all, but she was just going to sit on her bed and listen to music. She wore her gray sweatpants, her pink and white shirt with her gray slippers. She sat on her bed and started listening to her music when her older half-sister came out and sat on her bed. "Hey Ally. Can I call you that?" She asked. She didn't mind if she said no. It's better to be honest.

Please, this ain't even jealousy
She ain't got thing on me
Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans
You clearly
think this through
If what I've been told is true
You'll be crawling back like boo hoo hoo
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)   Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Allison Daren
"I may be a love child, but don't bring up the stupid subject."

Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) 6555249929_a119b7505a

17 Years Old
Daughter of Aphrodite

Normally, I'd snap, grit my teeth, and say, "It's Allison!" But Layla was just being nice so I said, "Hey Layla, sure. So? What are you up to at this late hour?" I asked her. It was almost midnight, possibly even one? I checked my laptop. Nope, 12:42.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)   Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) JackieEvancho_1322023a

Claire Robinson
Daughter of Aphrodite
Love, well its not EXACTLY my thing.

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going,baby?

I was laying down on my bed reading a fashion magazine when I noticed older siblings. "Hi Ally. Hi Layla." I said. I knew them already. I put down my magazine. "So how are you guys?" I Asked trying to make a conversation. I was wearing a pink tee shirt and blue sweatpants and monkey socks. I lied on my bed. I was never up so late. I just could not sleep.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy,
But here's my number, so call me maybe
It's hard to look right, at you baby,
But here's my number, so call me maybe
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)   Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Mind if I join in??

My Bed:
Spoiler:

My Outfit:
Spoiler:

I sat on my beautiful bed looking around the cabin. I saw a few people I knew and I few I didn't. All of them were my half-siblings. I looked down at the papers on my bed. They had pictures and sketches of my new clothing designs. I looked at what I was wearing now. This was one of my favorite outfits inspired by the robin I saw in the woods. I looked up to see somone talking "Oh, Hey!"I smiled cheerfully and walked over to them. "T'sup?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)   Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired After a Great Date (OPEN AND PLEASE POST)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: