Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest to New York {private}

Go down 
+3
Emzink
Naomikins
Kat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

I started to shake. A hellhound killed my dad. Wait, is that the same one? "Pull over Bella," I told her with a new leadership in my voice. I rubbed my bracelts and they turned into two long knvies. "I have to kill this one."
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:48 pm

"Uh... Back up?" I asked her. I got ready to jump out off the car at any time she might need me.
Back to top Go down
http://peterpevensiee,tumblr.com
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 pm

"We can't let you go alone." I held her back. A jellylike against one person wasn't a very good match. Especially a giant jellylike.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Agh I mean hellhound not jellylike! Stupid autocorrect. How do they even sound close?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"I'm pulling over," I said keeping my foot flat on the floor, the car still aging speed. "But there is no way you are going to fight a Hellhound on steroids alone." Maybe it was my own guilt talking. Maybe it was the fact that I wanted to kill the hound, but I pushed that away. If Izzy wanted to kill, sure, she isn't going alone. I slowed the tiniest bit, waiting for and answer.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

I looked at my friends. "Wait for me. If I die, Bella becomes leader,' I told them. Bella pulled over. I jumped out of the car, ready. "Remember me buddy," I told the hellhound. it smiled, if that was possible. It lunged and I rolled to the side. I slashed and it growled. It tried to bite me but I step aside. I saw some thing bite it's ear, I looked and the hellhound lunged at me knocking me to the ground. I stabbed it, but it didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:02 am

I got out of the car, but waited. I watcheed as Bella, shakily, did the same. Her knives in her hands, and my sword in mine. I was ready to attack but we waited. For some reason, we waited. Izzy stabbed the hound, but it didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 am

I looked in the hellhound's face. it smiled again. I tried to kick it off me, but it was no use. The weight was crushing me. I gasped for air.

I could not let her die. I jumped out of the car and shot an arrow at it. It turned to me, Bella, and Kat.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 am

I got out of the car with my sword raised, pointed at the hellhound. I got ready as it lunged at us. I swiped at one of its gigantic paws, making a decent gash in it. It didn't seem to even affect the monster though.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am

(not ally:( lol) I looked at them and nodded. "Let's go." While the others attacked it, I snuck around from behind. I leaped and tried to cut the back of it's ankle with my sword. It only made a mark resembling a small papercut.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:13 am

The thought of my sister popped into my mind. The little girl in the basement being crushed. Me standing there doing nothing, nothing but scream and cry.thatw as years ago, and the memories came fludding back. If Kit-Kat hadn't gotten out of the car along with the others, I would have stood there watching, but Kat put her hand on my shoulder, the only one truly knowing, and together we charged as the Hellhound did us.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

The hellhound picked me up by my shirt and stood up. It was pretty high. I tried to wiggle free but couldn't. Suddenly, a bunch of arrows peirced the monster's face it let go of me, fading to dust. I fell to the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 am

Course, my dog is the first thing to reach Izzy. Asia stands her distance but is close enough to check up on her. Did she know that Izzy didn't really like her? I don't know. I was there next to Izzy next and trying to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Naomikins

Naomikins

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

I wiped the sweat off my face and lowered my sword. I looked around at everyone else. "Are you guys all okay?" I asked. My sword turned back into a ring and I placed it back on my finger.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:22 am

I laid on the ground for a few seconds. I feel someone shake me and lick me? "Isabella!" A voice yelled. I opened my eyes and saw my friends. "I'm sorry that was the hellhound that killed my dad. I had to," I tell them not knowing if they understood. "It was stupis of me."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:33 am

I looked over to Kit-Kat. "Yeah were okay? Ae you? I asked her.
OOC- have to go battery is almost dead
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 am

I looked around nervously. "He is dead now...right? Now he can't come back?" I put my sword back in It's case.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 am

"Eventually," I shrug. "Monsters come back. Some take a long time. Some don't. " I touched my sword to my shoe and it reformed Ito a shoelace. I lace my shoe an looked up. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Has your quest been approved by an Admin?
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Yup
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 pm

I gulped. "so.. do they remember who killed them last and seek revenge?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 pm

"No idea. I'm new at Camp Half Blood. Like, really new. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Okay. Also, don't double post.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I didn't
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:04 pm

I stood up. My body hurt when the hellhound lunged at me. "Let's go back in the car. Sorry about that. I had to kill it," I told my friends. I got back in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to New York {private}
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next