Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest to New York {private}

Go down 
+3
Emzink
Naomikins
Kat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I looked at Kat confused. I slung my bag over my shoulder and helped Seth up who was muttering 'she kicks hard.' I took Seth's back pack too. "Kat what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 pm

"No time," I said pulling Adonis to his feet which hurt my arms like hell. There was a crash from down the hall.

"Yousure you saw her?" The same voice asked.

"Well..." The other stammered. "I heard her. But I'm positive she went this way."

The other growled and they cotinued on. "That's why," I hissed.

I spotted a door. It looked like a small closet. I pointed to it catching Kat's attention. She shrugged. I think we found our hiding place.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:43 pm

I heard two voices. A man and a girl. We found a small closet. Hiding place. I pushed everyone in there, but was careful with the wounded. I losed the door. I looked at my friends. 'I'm going to check it out," I said. I put a hand on the doornob.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:50 pm

I grabbed Izzy's hand ad shook my head. "We've had enough that have gotteb lost and been wounded. We should hide until they pass."

I sat next to Seth breathing hard and holding my sides. My ribs hurt every time I breathed, but breathing hard after running wad worse.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 pm

I nodded at Bella. 'Yeah, your right," I told her. I sat down on the floor playing with one of my long knives.

Kat sat next to me holding her chest. "Oh gods Kat, are you okay? Straighten up against the wall. It'll help."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 pm

I wanted to punch Seth, but I did as he said. He was the expert after all. I'd probably be dead woth out him so I should have probably been thanking him.

The two voices trailed off eventually but continued to bicker. Once they came so close to the door, I made nail marks in Izzy's arm, but we didn't make a sound, barely breathed even until there was no trace of teir voices.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 pm

We waited for minutes. I sighed. "They're gone. The voices went away. I opened the door, my front facing my friends and my back to the open door. "Let's finish this--" A hand clamped over my mouth from behind as I screamed with the hand over my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm

I pulled out my knives and jumped out of the closet. I instanttaniously attacked. It was on instinct. I pried the person's hands away from Izzy and lashed afew times with my knives.

I hadn't even stood up when Bella jumped out of the room anf attacked whatever grabbed Izzy. I held my breath as she and Izzy disapeared behind the door that was now slightly closed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Bella managed to pry the hands off me. I fell to the floor panting. I gulped for air. I looked up and saw my attacker.

I watched as someone pulled Isabella away. I turned to Kat. "We have to do something." I stood up and cried out in pain. I held my side.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 pm

My eyes widened as Seth cried out. My eyes dsrted to him and I helped him slide down again. "Easy," I said. "We can't fight remember?"

I continued attacking but I realy never bothered to see what I was attacking. Yeah, I sometimes act before I think. Kind of irionic being a daughter of Athena and all.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I gritted my teeth. The pain was bad. "Yeah, I remember," I said in a strained voice. I panted. Who knew getting stabbed would hurt.

I watched as Bella attacked. I got up but someone put me in a chokehold. I pulled down and jabbed them in the side and then threw them to the floor.

~is it those people or monster?~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 pm

~let's say they are other demigods. Like traitors and stuff. xD

I looked up to see a guy maybe a couple years older then me. It was my mistake on looking up because he caught me off gaurd and kicked me in the chest. I went rolling across the floor. "Ow," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm

~okay~

I watched as Bella got kicked to the floor. I ran to the guy and pushed him. The girl I had thre to the floor was still on the ground. I smirked. The guy came at me with his sword. I parried and thrusted. He blocked but disarmed me. Before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall, sword to my throat. The guy was taller than me, but had brown curly hair and brown eyes. "Not so tough now," he growled and dug the sword deeper. Soon, I couldn't breath. I kneed him in the groin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 pm

The girl had gotten on top of me. She pinned my arms to the floor while my knives were off to the side somewhere. Her knee was on my chest and her one hand was holding my throat. I choked and tried to kick her off. "What's the matter? Cant thinkbof a way to get out of this?" she asked me. I struggled more but my vision began to blur.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

The guy was on the ground moaning. He was down. I looked at bella and saw the girl pinn her down and choke her. I tackled the girl to the ground sending us sprawling. She punched me in the face. Aw hell no. I punched her back and tackled her to the ground. We were both fist fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I rolled to my feet and caught the girl by her brown hair. I yanked her down back wards from behind. Her head hit the ground hard and she didnt move again. For a second, I was afraid I killed her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 pm

I looked up at Bella. "Holy Hades, did you kill her?" I asked almost laughing. Eh, one less person to fight. I grinned at her. Suddenly, I was put in a chokehold again. Oh yeah, the guy was still awake. I gasped and kicked my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 pm

I was about to move but the guy raised a knife. "Take another step, and she dies," He warned. I froze. "Drop your weapons." I did so. I looked at the guy. I couldnt help but think he was slightly familiar. Maybe I knew him from camp years ago.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 am

I gasped for air. My lungs burned. I could not breath. The guy just held on tighter. MY vision was getting blurry. I gasped again but couldn't get any air. The girl was knocked out. Good. I tried to break loose but I ws weak from no air. I gasped again. My vision turned black and I passed out.

I didn't care. Pain or no pain. "C'mon," I pulled Kat out of the closet and loded my bow. A guy had Isabella in a choke hold who was passed out. "Drop her."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 am

"No!" I yelled to Seth. "You might hit Izzy." I didn't even dare pull out my sword.

I waited until the guy raised his hand that had that knife. I swiped my earring that haf reapeared already, and flicked the knife into the guy's wrist. He cried out and stumbled backwards leting go of Izzy. I hoped Seth would shoot now.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 am

Bella made the guy let go of Izzy. She fell to the floor with a thud. I shot my arrow, hitting the guy in the arm. He cried out in pain. Too bad buddy. You mess with my friends, you get shot.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am

I ran and spun ducking to the floor and kicking his legs out from under him. He flipped to the ground. I got on top of him and held a knife to his neck. "What are you planning here?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 am

The guy spat in Bella's face. I went over and kicked him in the side. "Who are you?" I growled. He gave me a crooked smile. I took out my dagger and knocked him out with the hilt. "Dam..." A work I cannot repeat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 am

"That's disgusting," I said. I whippe the saliva off my cheek with my sleeve. I was already covered with blood and bruises. I really didnt know why I cared. I kneltnext to Izzy checking to see if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 am

I knelt next to Izzy and winced. Dam wound. Isabella's lips were blue from not getting any air. I gilped. "Oh gods. Is she breathing?" I asked worried. If she didn't get oxygen she could suffer brai daamage and and...I should shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to New York {private}   The Quest to New York {private} - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to New York {private}
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next