Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  Empty
PostSubject: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 pm

I paced back and forth while watching an iris message, no one was talking to me but I knew what I was seeing, I was watching a failed combat mission and I knew I would have to lead a quest to rescue the two campers, someone had known they were coming, they'd been ambushed, I waved my hand through the iris message and I watched it as it dissipated.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

"Who were those kids?" I was sitting on one of the stone steps. I had originally come to the arena to battle; but seeing a girl pacing around an iris message made me change my mind. "Deep in thought?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

" an ambushed combat mission, Aria Montgomery and Kristen Bell " I say shrugging, I wasn't sure if I was ready to lead a quest, what if I made the wrong decision, I could cost people their lives.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

"Kristen?! She's my girlfriend! I got to help her!" Anger swelled inside of me. If they were ambushed, someone rotted them out. Who ever that was, they had better run. I was going to find them, and I was going to torture them.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 pm

" Geez calm down" I say annoyed, I hated it when people panicked because that made me want to panic and I was trying extremely hard not too, there was quite a bit of tension on me at the moment
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:05 pm

"Why should I? I don't know what you have in mind, but I'm going after her. Unless you have a better idea." People seemed to try to stop me from doing everything. It's like I was supposed to be restricted.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:20 pm

" I'm not sure if I want you along, you can't just invite yourself, other people can rescue her " I say sharply
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 pm

"Then I'll go on my own! I'm not going to let her die! Chiron on Mr.D can scream at me all they want! Seeing you don't want to help, I'll just go."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:11 pm

I snicker " you are overreacting they aren't going to kill on of their own and you know exactly what I mean " I say coldly
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

I swear under my breath. "How did you know?" I turn around to face her. I rest my hand on my sword. In case she did squeal, I could kill her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:44 pm

" I'm not stupid, I know things and if you kill me people would start to talk " I say smirking, IT was funny how people thought that I wasn't paying attention and that I wasn't smart even though I was a daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:40 pm

I swear again, but louder this time. Next would be the question if I was one of them. After that I'd be publicly killed, and then so would the others. "What do you want to keep that quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 pm

" I won't tell anyone " I say sympathetically, I knew a lot of things that I shouldn't I just couldn't help it, as a daughter of Athena, I could hear a word out of a sentence and conclude the purpose or guess what the sentence was and then I stored it and I didn't forget, It was like having a photographic memory except there was no delete button
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:08 pm

"Then what do you want? If you didn't want me here, you would've shooed me away by now." I stare at her, with an almost aggressive hint in my eyes. "And you know I'm right."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

" Fine whatever, get packed we leave tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn, back entrance of camp and don't tell anyone about the quest, not many people were supposed to know about the combat mission, if you do tell anyone, I'll tell them that your thinking about joining Kronos " I say winking
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 am

"guess that's fair. See you later." This could be my chance to join Kronos's army. Who would've thought when I first joined camp, that I would try to join the titan army?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)    Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh, I really don't think I'm ready to lead a quest ( Private)
Page 1 of 1