Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]

Go down 
+2
Zan
Angel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Penelope rushed to get ready. Her stomach was in knots and she felt like her head was going to fall off of her shoulders. She stood in her wedding dress. Her wedding dress. She found it hard to believe... Penelope ran her hands through her red hair, glancing over at her maid of honor, Bellinda.
Bellinda was wearing her bridesmaid's dress which was blue with white striping. The dress had been ripped along the hem and she wore black combat bots up to her knees. Her hair was it's normal color, except it was spiked a bit in the back. She wore heavy makeup and held a bottle of wine in her hand. "You'll be fine. Wine?" she asked, offering the bottle to Penelope with a grin.

Dresses:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 pm

"This is not the time for wine!" I yelled at Bell. Oy, my son was nowhere near ready, I couldn't find my other heel. My hair was a spazzy volty mess. I hated weddings. I had a bluetooth in my ear and I was not happy. I listened to Green Day and commands from florists and whatnot.
It was then that I picked a bad-a** moment to walk in. "Hey mom, Penelope, Bell." Bell and I were tight.
I bit my fingernails hard as Emily helped me dress. As a fellow daughter of a rockstar she knew what most of my life was like. "Relax." She said.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Bellinda scoffed, taking a gulp of wine. "There's always a time for wine when you're a daughter of Dionysus," she said with a crooked grin. She set the bottle on a nearby table and gave Will a nod.
Penelope looked over at Roxanne. She glanced around a moment, spotting her other heel. She picked up the shoe, handing it to her sister. "Relax...everything will be fine," she said with a slightly unsure voice. However, she seemed to be maintaining her composure quite well. She wasn't worried about the dress looking good...she knew it did. She'd been trying it on every night for the past week. She had this day down to a science. She had replayed it over and over again in her head, each time better than the time before.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:48 pm

"What if it doesn't?" I asked in a slightly panicked voice.
"Mother! Gods calm down!" I said putting my hands on her shoulders. I gave them a brief rub before feeling the electricity shoot through my body. I growled. "Meanie." So I sat by Bell. "How the hell'd you end up as moh?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 pm

I tugged on several strings, trying to reach behind me. I huff and sit down, smoothing out my straight brown hair and fixing my blue and white headband. With my ripped dress and white leggings, I looked wonderful. I turn to Penelope and smile. "If you're not busy, could you tie a bow in the back?" I ask, forcing a smile on my face. Sure I was happy for her and all, but I was sort of jealous. I could have had a wedding, I sure wish I could have a lovely groom and I could wear a pretty dress-

Holy Zeus, is Jared's Aphroditeness getting to me already? I would never want to wear a fancy dress in my life!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Bellinda shrugged her shoulders. "For one reason or another, Penelope likes me. Not sure why though..." she said with a scoff.
Penelope placed a hand on Roxanne's shoulder. "I'm calmer than you are and I'm the one getting married. Either way, I'll be with Wesley. So, everything will be fine," she replied, nodding her head. Penelope turned to Baylee and smiled. "Sure," she said. She tied the ribbon into a bow and gave an approving nod. "So what would you guys do if I hadn't let you modify the dresses?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 pm

~Oh shoes...I deleted Jared...again. We'll make do.
"Oh Roxanne!" I called from outside.
"I don't need this now!" I called back flopping on my single bed. Single beds were usually reserved for counselors.I laughed at my mother. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:59 pm

I laughed a bit and thought about it. I imagined myself in a tight dress with pretty curled hair and high heels. I shivered a bit and smiled. "Wow, I don't know. I would have played hookie and ripped the dress up, no offense to your style, Penelope. But now that I got it modified, I could wear it anyday!" I laughed, sitting down on a bench.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Penelope laughed, shaking her head. "No believe me, I like the modifications better. The actual dresses were too...up tight," she explained.
Bell elbowed Will with a grin. "So how's that girlfriend of your's?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:07 pm

I heard Jared's voice and I ran over to him and hugged him, popping my foot on the way. I laugh and poke him in the chest. "Are you going to the wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:26 pm

~I'm going to sleep now. NO ONE POST UNTIL TMRW.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 am

Destiny tried on her dress, her redish brown hair in curlys and straping on some heels she stood up and glanced around. She walked over towards Will and smiled, "Hello William" She said in a joking, greeting tone. She still had'nt seen him since she got back, but seen him around, but he hadn't spoken to her.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:55 am

"Aunt Des," I said running over to her and picking her and spinning her around.
"Yeah. I'm going to the wedding unfortunately."
"I need some Tequila." I said looking at Bell. If anyone could numb my senses for a little while it was Bell.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 am

Bell looked up at Roxanne and grinned. She reached into her bag, which was sitting on the floor beside her and pulled out a water bottle full of Tequilla. "This stuff is strong though, dint drink the whole bottle," she warned.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:40 am

Some Aphrodite girls crowded up in the window, giggling and cooing about a lovely couple getting married. I stare at them, then I turn to Bell. "I'll have a drink, too." I told her, un-ruffling my dress.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 am

I gave a small laugh. It would be like my sister to do that.
"Yea, yea, yea." I said grabbing the bottle and lifting it to my lips and drinking a little. I handed the bottle Baylee.
"Don't over do it, mom." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

Bellinda laughed, looking over at Will. "Oh, you're one to talk. You drank my entire bottle of wine," she pointed out, jabbing him in the chest with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:54 am

"Shut up." I said poking her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:54 am

I take the bottle from Roxanne and take a big gulp of it, feeling a bit woozy afterwards. Nobody said there was a drinking age for campers! I hiccup a bit and laugh, sitting down. Everything tilted to one side, then the other. I got dizzy, but then everything was normal. "Crap, I need a heavier dose!" I snap, laying down on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 am

"Seriously guys, let's not over do it. Granddad might be at this wedding." I warned with a serious look.
"Dad?"
"Hey where's Madeline?" I asked nochantly taking the bottle from Baylee. "This stuff can kill you. I know...I've seen it." I said looking at Roxanne and thinking about our mother.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Bell rolled her eyes, flopping back onto the bed with a sigh. She was ready to go...three hours early. Her makeup was done, heavily, she was wearing her dress and her hair was finished. She, personally, saw no point in fussing over these kind of things. 'All relationships end badly anyway..' she thought bitterly. A frown formed on her face and her brow furrowed with obvious sadness.
Bellinda looked at her now tipsy friends and sat up. She hastily grabbed the bottle, putting the cap back on. "You guys want to remain standing walking down the isle, don't you?" she pointed out, glancing over at Jared with a small nod of appreciation.

Penelope was in such a daze that she didn't notice anything else. Her attention was caught by a familiar barking of a fox. She whipped around, seeing Aurora.
Aurora stepped into the Zeus cabin with a wide grin. Her eyes were the same shade of teal, but now her hair was cropped to a bit above shoulder length. Her skin was tanner and she wore her usual, brightly colored clothes. "Hey guys," she said simply. She had a suitcase in her hand for her trip back from California. Dawn, her golden fox, was hopping around everyone wildly. As Aurora stepped out of the light of the afternoon, she revealed the large scar that stretched down her neck. A new scar? Yes. This one was jagged and long, obviously not caused a by a simple hell hound.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 pm

"Whoa...man, what happened to your back." I asked as my eyes grew large looking at the jagged scar on her neck. That didn't look like she got into a fight with another girl...that's for sure.
I didn't pull my eyes from Aurora but I did manage to slap Will's chest.
I gave a tiny nod of my head as I randomly played with a piece of Baylee's hair. It wasn't my fault I hardly knew any one here.
"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late." I said hurrying into the Zeus cabin. It was packed with kids of Zeus in here. I looked at Roxanne who gave a small nod of her head at me. I saw a mirror and looked at myself in it. Perfect hair, hardly any make-up, nice blue dress. I looked really good but Penelope looked better. I wondered what Wesley was up to now that he was done dressing. Probably taking a cat nap with Johnny.
I looked at my son and sighed. "Johnny...I don't think I can do this. I think I'm gonna be sick." I took a sip of tea sitting on the nightstand. "I mean what if your mother is so gorgeous that I can't say anything?" I was freakin' out right now.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Aurora's gaze went dark and she shook her head. "Long story..." she said, glancing away. Quickly shaking her head, she sighed. "Okay...I'd better get ready," she said, forcing a smile. It was obvious the thought of the scar brought back quite a bad memory.
Penelope bit her lip, rubbing the back of her neck. She saw the confused look on Bellinda's face and shrugged her shoulders. "It's fine, we've still got a while to the wedding," she said with a slightly shaky and obviously nervous voice.
Johnny looked up at his father. He was wearing a small tuxedo that was tailored to fit him. His blue eyes were wide and his red hair was a mop of the top of his head. "Don't you want to marry mommy?" he asked with a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:08 pm

(I have to have Treston)

I walked into the cabin, my sister's getting married, I ain't missing it. Even if I do have to sit through it. didn't notice how many people were in there, I patted Destiny on the head and shuffled my jacket.
I smiled big. and hugged Will back, then moved away, checking dresses and finding asscessoies. Then someone patted my head, I seen Treston and smiled, He didn't come to camp much now, "Hey Bro" I said cooly
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:25 pm

I glared at Treston. I never liked him much, mom didn't really either. I think they had this sibling rivalry thing going on. "Mom, is dad coming to the wedding?"
I stared at Treston, fine. Whatever. I don't care that he's here. This is Penelope's day so don't do anything stupid, I told myself. I looked a Will, "Why would your father be coming?"
"I just thought..." I saw my mom's angry face and I shut up.
"You look amazing!" I gushed to Penelope."Yeah...never thought that you'd be the marrying type." I added.
"I love your mother more than anything in the entire universe but...I'm just bloody nervous." I said twiddling my thumbs. That's when I started to fix Johnny's hair like a mother. Jeez, who did this kid's hair?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]   Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready for the Wedding. [Private to all bridesmaids.]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next