Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Other Wedding.

Go down 
+5
Effie
Colby
Pip
Skye
Zan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Other Wedding.  Empty
PostSubject: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Spoiler:

Okay so.
LET IT BEGIN!!!
Grant's going to be the groom who's all, "jesus mary mother of... WHAT DID I MARRY INTO?!"
Angel, Crispy, Colby, Inan, and Nico are going to be bridesmaids. Dan's going to be the MOH only because he's responsible. xD
Angel's going to plan the bachelorlette party because Dan's parties suck. She's going to get Dan to be the stripper.
Crispy the designated driver and who also trys to cover herself with her hands and she's awkward and sits with the kids in the corner. Crispy's also the priest and a bridesmaid.
Colby's the bridesmaid who gets drunk and dances on tables. Colby's also going to get drunk and kiss the hot best man, Austin.
Angel's also that bridesmaid who gets drunk and does karaoke with the drunker than hell bride.
Dan's going to be sober and letting little girls step on his feet and dance. And then Angel yells something foul at him and they break up once more.
Skye's going to be the waitress who pushes everyone out of the way to catch the bouquet.
Selene's going to be the poor flower girl who eats the petals.

THAT'S JUST PART OF THE ACTUAL WEDDING AND MOST OF THE RECEPTION. More to come.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Crispy is also a nun.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 pm

So wait...who exactly are you getting married to...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Don't forget the sexy bridemaids dresses, Except for Crispy, Inan and Dan.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Can I be the old woman who falls asleep???? :D
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Can I be the photographer that has to follow you around and photograph all of your personal moments of that lovely (I think..) day?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 pm

TABS ON BEING THE EMBARRASSING CRINGY BAND.
#myjobateveryCHBwedding
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Lolstripperbridesmadesdresses. AND CRISPY CAN WEAR VERY CHURCHY CLOTHES. And Dan's clothes must be able to just tear off of him.

I think I'll be the one dancing with everyone else's dates and has just gotten drunk for the first time, so she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. And during the wedding she's already drunk, so she just falls randomly.

LOL I SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN DRINKS AT THIS WEDDING.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm

I wanna be a waitress that keeps getting drunk and giving people boxes of raisins instead of their order. * anddon'tforgetdancingontablesZandeary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Wedding.    The Other Wedding.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Other Wedding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: