Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Kyee sat on her bunk wondering what to wear. There was no way in the world she would wear a dress, ever. Kylee was debating between a tunic thing, and a dressy shirt. Her hair was ready, sort-of. Her bangs were back in a ponytail then the rest of her hair was down as usual. Kylee decided on the tunic thing and jeans. She slipped on the blue patterened tunic and jeans. Kylee was just about ready when she had forgotten about shoes! Why was this so much work? She rummaged through her shoes, which isn't many, and found a nice pair of white sandals. Kylee added her bracelet, which could turn into her sword, and her blue purse. she sat on her bunk now ready, if she could ever be.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:05 pm

I walk up to cabin three. I was wearing a white polo shirt and a pair of jeans. my shoes were nothing but converses. I raise my fist to knock but stop myself. What would her sisters think? From my three hours on the internet I found out a girls friends had the most influence; Second is her sisters. After a short argument with myself I finally knocked. "Hello? Kylee? It's Cain."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Kylee's heart jumped to her throat. She opened te door smiling. "Hi. You um can come in." she said shyly. Kylee walked over to her bunk and motioned for Cain to sit down. None of her siblings were curently in the cabin, which was wierd. Ususally someone would be reading or sleeping. Kylee's bunk was simple.Blue sheets with shells on it covered most of the bed. Bright white pillows covered the rest. Kylee looked up at Cain, not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

I sit down on her bed. "Nice place. It's beautiful. I've been told the house is like the owner." I hoped she would get that. I didn't plan on saying that, but I thought it came out confident.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Kylee smiled. "That's sweet Cain. I wish I could say I designed it, but I would be lying." she said smiling. "so any ideas on what we're goning to do tonight?" Kylee asked still smiling brightly. While waiting for an answer she fingered her silver starfish bracelet.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

"Well, we could go to a movie or I know this amazing Italian place. That's all I could think of; If you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears. I don't care." I genitally fingered her sheets. I was relived that her sisters weren't around. That would be the last thing I wanted.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Kylee smiled. "That sounds nice." she said directing her gaze out the window. People were playing in the lake, splashing around. Some were even dunkimg others in the water, head first. Cain looked relived, about what? "What wrong Cain? You looked relived a second ago." Kylee asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm

"Oh... It was nothing." I knew I was a bad lair. So why did I do it? "Which one? Italian or movies? Sorry to change the subject."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Kylee raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask again. "Movies....what would we go to?" she asked. Kylee brushed a loose strand of hair from her blue eyes. She still wondered what Cain was thinking about, she knew he hadn't told the truth. Kylee wasn't that great of a liar either.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 pm

"What ever you want. I don't care." I made eye contact with Kylee. I was ready to leave before she figured things out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Kylee smiled. "Okay then let's get going and see what movies are in." she offered. Kylee stretched out her legs and got back on her feet. She moved her gaze to Cain, still trying to figure out what he wasn't telling her. Finding nothing, Kylee stopped and waited for an answer.
~new topic at O.C. soon?~
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm

≈≈≈≈≈

This thread is over 15 days old.
It is hereby closed, and if you wish to move it back, please contact an Admin or a Moderator and they can sort it out.

≈≈≈≈≈
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)   Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready, if I ever can be (private to cakers)
Page 1 of 1