Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

healing after a date (private to cakers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

healing after a date (private to cakers) Empty
PostSubject: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 am

Kylee walked into the infirmary still limping from the gash on her leg. It was about 10 p.m. so many campers hadn't gone to sleep. The infirmary was empty except for a few knocked out campers. Kylee looked down at her shirt and jeans. Her shirt was stained with blood, and her jeans ad new holes in them. Kylee sighed and took a seat in an empty chair.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:07 am

I make my way towards the cabinets and pull out a sling and a cast. "That could've gone better." I clip the cast buckles together, and slip the sling over my shoulder. "You alright Kylee?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 am

Kylee nodded. "I'm fine. Your the only one I'm worried about." she said getting up. Kylee walked over to get some bandages. Once she found them she washed the dried blood off her leg. Kylee winced as she put on the antibacterial medicine. "I hope this didn't get infected." Kylee muttered under her breath. She applied the bandage around her leg carefuly. Kylee did the same for her right arm.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 am

"Don't worry. I've already told you I'll be fine. I don't think you leg will get infected though. It doesn't look deep enough."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 am

Kylee smiled. "That's good." she replied sitting back down. "Heh, do you think those cops liked their midnight shower?" Kylee asked. She twirled some water particles in between her fingers ans smiled.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 am

"Yeah, that was pretty smart thinking there. Got to give you props for that." I stare out the window at the cabins. Just a handful of them had lights out. "It won't be long and we need head back to our cabins.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:32 am

Kylee sighed. "Yeah -(yawn) I better be getting some sleep." she said getting up. "Well thanks for the date Cain, it was nice." Kylee said her blue eyes shimmering.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm

I smile at her. "Glad you enjoyed the manticore, cops, and your injuries." I smile again. "I guess I'll be seeing you around then."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Kylee smiled. "Yes I especially enjoyed that part." she said smiling more. Kylee leaned over and kissed Cain on the cheek. Her face was all red but she didn't care. "Bye." Kylee said.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 pm

I was rather stunned. After I realized what happened I turned crimson. "Um, uh, ok... bye." My eyes dropped to the floor and I bit my bottom lip, trying to hid my smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: healing after a date (private to cakers)   healing after a date (private to cakers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

healing after a date (private to cakers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: