Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Empty
PostSubject: Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}   Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Tumblr10
http://www.polyvore.com/mia/set?id=36861852

Mia Baker (Soon not to be Baker) ][ Apollo ][ 17

and

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38208830

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

Mia rushed around the small room. "SKYE! HURRY UP!" she shouted. Mia might have been mistaken for a bridezilla at this point, but in reality, she was just freaking out. A wedding? At 17? How odd. Finally, Skye had appeared in the doorway. She wore a sparkling glittery dress Mia had forced her to wear. Mia giggled. "You look great!" Skye shook her head, clearly not pleased with the attire. She thought she looked ridiculous. "I look like a unicorn, thank you very much," she said. Skye looked at Mia, and smiled. Skye was happy with her friend. "Well, I-," she emphasized the "I", "-Think you look gorgeous. Now can you please help me with this stuff on my head I call hair?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}   Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 pm

"Kellin, those skinny jeans don't match!" Kennedy complained, trying to find an extra pair of white dress pants in his suitcase. They were in the hotel room, with Mia next door. Kellin groaned at Kennedy and said "Shouldn't you be with the girls helping Mia?" Kennedy turned to him and put her hand on her hip. "I don't know her. She doesn't know me. Therefore, I stay with you. I explained this THREE times already! Open your ears bro!" She laughed playfully, smacking him upside the head. No, they really weren't brother and sister, but they were so close it seemed like they were. "Here, put this on." She said handing him a white fedora hat. He put it on without a word, and looked at himself in the mirror. "I look amazing." He laughed. "Stop being conceited. Now, let's put a tie on you."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}   Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

and

Skye sighed. "GOOD LORD MIA, GROOM YOURSELF!" she said. Skye walked into the bathroom, and came back with a brush and a hundred hair accessories. "Seriously, I don't know why you're asking me to do your hair! I can't do anything!" Skye twisted Mia's hair around until it came into a bun. Skye sighed when it didn't come out right, beginning to get frustrated. She pinned it so it would stay put, hair-sprayed it, and then stuck a million bobby pins in it. Mia twisted in her chair a few times, her ADHD not allowing her to sit still for very long. Then, she placed the veil on Mia's head, making it go through her bun staying put. Skye didn't do a very neat job, but it looked pretty good. Ringlets fell from the bun, barely reaching past her shoulder blades.

The whole time, Mia had her mouth hanging open.
"Holy GODS! Who said you couldn't do hair? This looks amazing!" she exclaimed. She mouthed to Skye thank you, and they smiled at each other. "Now let's get you out of that door before Kellin sees you. it's bad luck, supposedly. And TRUST ME, I'm not taking any chances with bad luck," she muttered. She opened the door to the room, and walked Mia to an elevator to the main floor where a small banquet hall was awaiting them.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}   Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Kellin17
Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Kellin16

AND ...

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Tumblr_ls4u8fOelm1qlepbvo1_400
Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Kenned18

"Now out the door we go-" Kellin spoke before being pulled back by the collar by Kennedy. "What are you?! MAD?!" She exclaims as she hears Mia and Skye exit the room next door. Once she didn't hear them she said "If you see Mia in her wedding gown, it's bad luck! And boy, I'M NOT DEALING WITH NO BAD LUCK!!!" She says pulling him to her face by the collar. Kellin looked at her lie she had gone insane. "You, Kennedy Sykes, HAVE GONE COMPLETELY INSANE!!" "CALM DOWN!!" They went back and forth at each other. After a minute or staring at each other intensely, they busted out in laughter. "Can I go now?" Kellin laughs. "Yeah, but I'll walk ahead, just in case." She smiled, as they both walked out.

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}   Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 pm

and

Sighing, Skye stiffened. "I hate elevators," she muttered. Skye didn't like elevators much. Finally Mia spoke up for the first time since entering the elevator. "I'm nervous as Hades. I'm getting FREAKING MARRIED, SKYE!" Her eyes widened, as the shock seemed to finally hit. Skye laughed softly, pulling her hair back so it was out of her face, leaving it loose. "Chill, babe. It'll all be over soon and you will be Mrs. Kellin Quinn Harris." she said, smiling. Her wedding was next, to Jared Frost. The elevator's doors opened to the relatively quiet lobby, and Skye led Mia down a few halls until they reached the room she was to be married in.

The justice of The Peace or whatever you call it was in there, and he looked up when the girls came in. Skye stood near the side to which Mia would stand. Mia had gone to a room by the door, so that she wouldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}   Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 am

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Kellin17
Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Kellin16

AND ...

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Tumblr_ls4u8fOelm1qlepbvo1_400
Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} Kenned18

Kellin and Skye walked into the hall a few moments later. Kennedy stood next to Skye, all shy-like. She had never met Skye, and she was extremely nervous around new people. Kellin stood in front, looking nervous as hell. Kennedy slipped over to him. "What's wrong?" she whispered. "The fact that I'm getting married just now sunk in.." "Oh Gods. Get over it." she giggled going back to her spot. Kellin's eyes were wide and filled with nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}   Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding! {RACHIE. :3}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: