Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am

He who doesn’t fear death
Fears nothing in life….

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 Ashley-greene

…so what’s there to be worried at the end of your life,
than what you have regretted through out it.

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin slid down the wall. She was right, as always.Melina said was true. They could get to camp the hard way.

“I'm sorry- and all- that I can't help, but I'm sure if we've got time-”

“We could steal a car.” Travis cut her out. Zin gave of a glare with sharp and pointy daggers, but the son of Posiedon just shrugged. “I mean, we don't have time on our side, don't we?” Zin thought about it, and then a light switch lighted in her head. With just enough of luck, they could pull it off. She didn't mean any harm to anyone, including herself, and pushing everyone's energy to the limit might cause themselves self-combustion prone.

“You know that's crazy.” Zin told the elder half-blood. “But crazy enough to work. I'm in.” Zin said to Melina.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 1293479855_5948_full

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
| M E L I N A | J O H N S O N |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A |

And now they were back to the 'let's steal a car' topic. If they were anymore delinquent-like, they might even be worse than ten Violets combined.

Though, time was running out. Anna and Violet were both unconcious, and required medical attention immediately.

"Okay, let's do it."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:43 pm

I stood up and rubbed my hands together.My back grew wet while my hair dripped on it and I shivered. It was getting cold fast. I grinned mischeviously at the mention of staeling a car. This was something I could do. " Alright. Y'all wan't something fast or big?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:01 pm

"Well, in this situation, a fast vehicle would be the most appropriate option."

Melina couldn't move her eyes away from Anna. She remembered how the daughter of Hecate had saved her from commiting suicide in the lake the night before, and now she felt like they had switched places--that she, Melina Johnson, was watching a friend die in front of her. That she was willing to give her life for another, just like any leader would.

Then her gaze turned to Violet. How did she feel about her? She was glad that they were bringing another half-blood to camp, but it's not like Violet was thrilled about it. What was she going to do, destroy the camp through rebellious acts? They couldn't let that happen-- Melina couldn't let that happen.

Though, they was something different about the gothic teenager. Maybe, just maybe, there was still hope. Maybe she's just confused and doesn't understand the path she's been taking for years, and maybe Anna could finally turn her around and bring her to the light. It would be difficult, but to Anna, it would be worth it.

"Alright. Let's get out of here before Violet's gang comes back." Melina hoped they were making the right decision; they wouldn't be able to handle another tragedy. Two of them were unconcious, the rest were at least injured, and they had no ride back to camp. The fates just love making everything a challenge.

"Anyone know of a nearby car dealership?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 am

Sometimes life just couldn’t stop bringing you down,
and you just can’t help but get dragged…

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 RasmusLedin

….but unlike you, there’s still me in the world,
Who just can’t stop but find happiness in misery.

ѱ||travis||novale|| ѱ
son of Poseidon

Travis' turn to grin was up. He turned to the grey-eyed Melina, and smiled his white teeth on her. “That's not really needed. when you've got civilization-” Travis pointed above, where a chopper just happened to pass by, low, as if to land, “-you've got cars to steal.”

Travis said. He looked around, and he stood up. His sneakers squeaked under his feet, and he looked around, determined. “Hey, Mini, I'll drive. Remember that, and we'll have a likely, 60% less chance of crashing.” Travis announced, looking into Mini. with a swift movement, Travis bent over to one leg and sweeped Violet's sleeping form from the dirty ground. He nodded to Melina, knowing they'd know better than to leave him carrying everything. He was- afterall- just one guy. He can't multi-task now. “Let's go. Before they come back.”
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm

I laughed." Good idea Travis." I said, grinning. I looked around and sighed. Once the sun set the gangs would come otu to 'play' and we'd be screwed. I grinned devileshly noticing a car dealership a couple blocks down the street.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:18 am

Melina scooped up Anna's dormant body and then nodded back at Travis.

"Let's act fast."

She looked over at Mini, and then followed the daughter of Hecate's gaze a few blocks down.

Car dealership.

The teenager returned her gaze to Travis, who was now holding the body of Violet in his arms.
"I think we found ourselves our one way ticket out of here," she said, nodding her head at the building with cars parked outside.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

Fears nothing in life….

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin sighed, as the ray of hope flooded her senses. She was loosing herself too- into the deep and inviting depths of slumber. Plus, she was loosing blood. Fast. “C'mon guys. We'll just trick the owner. Let's uhm- leave some money? So anyone's conscience would still be clean anywho.” Zin said, pale from following after Melina. The smallest of things- like heaving air through her lungs- took great effort to her already exhausted body. she knew having those smart-ass relapses weren't good.

As Zin was near the dealership, she pulled out the last things she could managed to come up with. Money. Not knowing how much it was, it was just a wad of green stuffs, Zin placed it on the counter as the man took off for a bathroom break. She was just about to grab random keys when-

“Zin, c'mon. I've got it already!” Connor shouted. He was already loading the sleeping Violet into a large Ford Everest, when they heard the first gun shot. It rang through the night, and cold chills went down Zin's spine as she turned to look at the alley they just emerged from.

Groups of adolescent boys came rushing out into the empty street. Zin's hands clenches and unclenches as she watched them run for them. And soon, Zin too, was on the move. With Travis behind the wheel, Zin never had second thoughts of how he got those keys- nor if he could drive. If he could take them out of that hellhole, she's good.

“C'mon Melina! Minni! Get in!” Zin urged for the others. As they got in, projectiles were already thrown into their car. Zin buckled her seatbelt, as she sat next to Travis in the front seat.

The car started with a purr, and before they know it, they were off. Off to camp they go.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Turn out the lights.
Feed the fire,
'Til my soul breaks free.
My heart is high,
As the waves above me.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 An
And I, I will remember how to fly.
Unlock the heavens in my mind.
Follow my love back,
Through the same secret door.
| A N N A | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Anna could only remember snippets of what had happened. She felt her dormant body being carried into a seat of some sort-- her head dangling as a seat belt was strapped around her body. She wasn't awake, but was still well aware of the things around her.

Was it magic? Possibly. Children of Hecate were always questioned about their powers. In truth, it was always a mystery. They always had to keep training and studying to fully understand their capabilities. There was probably more they could do, but will never be founded until after Anna's death, and so on.

Though, it might not be the magical energy that runs through her veins that's keeping her aware of everything. It could be that she is in fact regaining conciousness, but the process is extremely slow. She lost alot of energy in that battle, and her body needed time to rest.

There was only one problem. A part of her memory had been lost-- a part that was vital to her. Her past. Who was her father? Who was she? This was only a temporary situation, she was sure, but it frustrated her that she couldn't remember her own name. That's the danger with magic-- you never know what it can do to you, especially when you cross your limits.

"Ar- Are we home yet?" she managed to ask, her body still sleeping. "I feel . . . dizzy."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 pm

I ran towards the car once the gangsters showed up. I winced feeling a slight pain in my abdomen but I ignored it and returned fire before jumping in. I shut the door quickly and off we went. I sighed and pulled out an extra clip from my back pocket and reloaded my gun. I smiled slightly hearing Anna speak. " Not yet sis. But don't worry. What with Travis'es expert driving skills and a little magic we'll be at camp in no time." I said, trying to sound reasuring.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Sometimes life just couldn’t stop bringing you down,
and you just can’t help but get dragged…

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 RasmusLedin

….but unlike you, there’s still me in the world,
Who just can’t stop but find happiness in misery.

ѱ||travis||novale|| ѱ
son of Poseidon

Travis grinned. “Yeah, you could totally trust me-”

“TRAVIS! WATCH OUT!”

Zin screamed from the front. You could really hear the panic in her voice as she alerted Travis. Luckily, with fast reflexes, he managed to drive the Ford into the proper lane before a head-on collision with an oncomming ten-wheeler. “That was close.” Travis chuckled in relief. Well, at least they were out of harms way. At least, the harm caused by others, and not by themselves. He gave off a smile to Zin, who looked like hell. Pale, bleeding, and sweaty.

“L-Look at the road! Not me idiot!!”

Travis sighed. The praises and gratitude given to him was just so positive lately, weren't they? In a sarcastic, twisted way. “Give me some credit. I've been handling with cars, even before you even went to camp! All we need now is the direction. Where is camp, anyways?” Travis said, looking in the mirror to look at the girls.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 pm

"Long Island Sound in Rhode Island." Melina studied the map she had brought on the quest. Her gray eyes studied it intentively, observing the routes and cities depicted on the map.

"We might have to take the same route we came, unless we want to get stuck in a few other states that involve us almost dying, being attacked by thugs, and suicide bombers trying to crash a plane just to kill us." She spoke her words like it was an everyday occurence, which it probably was for half-bloods. Life was never easy for them, but even that sort of trouble has limits, and can become too extreme.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:25 pm

I started shifting through my book bag. Food, water, clothes, nectar, bandages. Oh.Here we go.I pulled out the nectar and bandages." Nectar, anybody need?"I said, holding up the canteen.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:14 pm

Fears nothing in life….

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin groaned. “I'll take some of it. Geeze, didn't know the car seat could be so absorbant.”

“Well, don't make a mess. Being injured doesn't mean you could dirty the car! We could still sell it for big bucks at camp, you know..” Travis snorted, while Zin just rolled her eyes. “Keep driving.” Zin said to Travis. She leaned on her seat and just relaxed. This was gonna be a loooooong ride.

“Oh, and better buckle up Violet too. She'll probably need it. And we're gonne need it too if she wakes up.” Zin stated non chalent, not turning back. She passed the Ambromesia back, forthe others to hare.. “Better safe than sorry!”
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Melina looked out the window, watching as the scenery quickly approached and past. Was that what life was like--a series of events that abrupty came an went?

She thought about their quest. In all honesty, it had been so easy to find Violet. Yes, they stopped every now and then like every half-blood is on a journey, but it was almost too easy to take the girl and run. Did the thugs let them take her?

As if answering her question, the teenager turned her blonde head to the back window where the sound of motorcycles could be heard.

"We've got trouble."

Melina pushed Anna's and Violet's head down out of the way of the window, that way they couldn't be seen. Then, she reached for her pocket and took out her yellow retractable highlighter--her sword.

"They're getting closer!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

"Well," I took the safety off my gun," This'll be fun."I sat on my knees and looked out the window. Yep. We were definately being followed. The ones on motorcycles were getting closer. Great. A nice lil gang fight.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Melina compared this moment to a book she read, The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. It was like the the thugs were the Socs-- the rich, preppy kids, and they, the half-bloods, were the Greasers-- the poor, always-targeted-by-the-socs kids. What was reassuring was that the Greasers won the gang fight at the end of the book. Plus, with their intense skill and training, the demigod and demigoddesses would be able to take them, though some of the team was either unconcious or badly wounded.

So all in all, the sides were pretty even.

"Just watch out for any civilians that come our way," Melina instructed, swinging her sword at a thug that was quickly appraching.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:00 am

Fears nothing in life….

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin made a purposely loud and annoying sigh. “Won’t they ever quit?” She asked to no one in particular. With energy from the ambromesia, she opened her side window and poked her head out. She didn’t like the way they smiled at her, probably knowing they really had the right car.

“Way to go birdbrain. You just confirmed their suspicions. Thanks a lot.” Travis grumbled. Zin just shrugged and pulled out several daggers out of her ‘space’ “Shuddup and drive.” Zin yelled over the screaming wind. She poked half of her body outside, and her hair got into her face. “That’s what they all say.” He grumbled, but he obeyed. Eyes straight, he tried his best to make it to camp. Alive. In one piece.

“You’re not getting anyone this way!” Zin yelled, throwing different daggers at them. She gripped the head rest with one hand for support, and the other was a weapon of mass destruction. Yeah, they probably have a chance now. Probably.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I chuckled darkly and aimed my gun near one of the motorcycles. The bullets inside were kind of like mini-grenades. There was just so much stuff you could make with magic these days. I pulled the trigger and the second the bullet made contact there was anice fiery explosion. The guy on the bike got thrown off but he wasn't dead. " 'Couple down, even more to go." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 314054_227321243987544_189064994479836_689488_1752157_n
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.
| V I O L E T | J O N E S |
| D A U G H T E R | O F | H E C A T E |

Violet was slowly regaining conciousness. She could hear the sound of motorcycles speeding down the highway, and the group of half-bloods fighting for their lives. It was all because of her.

The teenager opened her eyes and turned her head to the side. Next to her laid a sleeping Anna, and Violet could only hope that her cousin wasn't dead. Why, though? Why was there a sudden change of heart for her cousin?

She drowsily reached for the arm rest on the car door and pulled herself up. There they were, her gang. Their only attempt was to rescue her, but in truth, weren't both sides trying to rescue her?

Violet had known the gang for years now. They taught her how to live out on the streets--to fight for survival. In the process, she even learned a few things about her identity as a daughter of Hecate.

Then again, Anna was her cousin. She was the first person she ever was closest to in the past; the only one she could put her full trust in. Had she betrayed her own family?

"Let me go! It's okay!" Violet called out the window, telling her gang to cease. For once, they didn't listen. One of them called out 'they must've possesed her!'

"It's fine!" she urged. They still didn't obey, which left both sides with absolutely no choice at all. They had to battle it out once more--the last time.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:18 am

Fears nothing in life….

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin grinned at their persistence. They just don't know when to give up. Even amidst danger, she couldn't help but laugh briefly at their bravery. Or was it stupidity? They could've been great allies. Maybe that's why Violet likes to be around them, because they follow good. Zin smiled, as she let down large, pin- like things. They were coiled, like the barb wres that lined her bunker in the war days, and the metal glistened dangerously in the setting sun.

The gang didn't have much time to react. For the ones at the back, they managed to swerved to the right side, clearly getting to the safe side. For some, they didn't get so lucky. Their tires popped from under them. The motorcylces they rode grew uncontrollable. And at last, tey needed to jump into bushes to avoid collisions with oncomming cars.

Little were left to grab Violet. Even if she wished them to leave, those group of thugs weren't ready to lose a leader. Then, Zin had a crazy idea.
“Stop the car.” Zin ordered. Travis, the now labeled driver, looked at her like she grew a head. And maybe she did. An egoistic head. “You nuts woman? We're handling our own weight, why stop now?” Travis asked, later looking up front to avoid contact with a car. Zin's confidence wavered. She looked behind, to the girls at the back and counted their heads. 6 persons inside. Many, but controllable. Zin shook her head and her grey eyes looked at Melina.

“How far are we?” she asked, her smile wicked. At least by this move, they'd get to camp faster, little damage made to them and the gang. “From camp?”
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:12 pm

"We're almost in Flagstaff, I'm sure." Melina leaned out the window, already in close quarters with one of the gang members. She swung her sword repeatedly, the tip catching the grips of the motorcycle, and slicing it clean off.

"And Zin, before anything drastic happens, what do you intend on doing?" The daughter of Athena knew well what Zin was capable of, and she was concerned whether the cabin leader would explode the car or not. "If you blow this up-" Melina shook her head. It wouldn't be even romotely possible for Zin to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:18 am

I chuckled and shot snother 'grenade at one of the motorcycles. The rider bailed and rolled to the side of the road." Your gonna try to shadow travel all of us back to camp, right?" I said, ducking back in and putting afew more explosive bullets in my gun. This should be...interesting.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:14 am

Fears nothing in life….

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin had a certaincrazed glint in her eyes. Was she that predictable? But still, she did have a point. She was getting irrationally irritated by this wild goose chase. It's like a pattern. They on defense, next their team's on defense. After that, it's a battle with their throats swords on eache other's throats.

Zin tilted her head to the side. A goofy, yet mysterious smile appeared on her face.
 "Well, it's better than our cat and mouse play with those guys. I believe their getting impatient themselves." She jammed her thumb into the other guys' direction. She momentarily popped her head out into the open, and saw the motercycles carry out something. Was that...a gun?! Zin immediately got back into the car. The flash of panic appeared on her face. They really really need to get the hell out of there, before they become toast! With bullet holes!  "I'm really sorry guys, but we really need to do this cuz their gaining on us and I really really need a bath!” Zin said in one breathe. She looked at them, and her eyes widen in shock. But at least she's got time. Time to warn them all. "Waddaya see Zin?!" Travis yelled out, as he saw the color drain out of Zin's already paled face. "What do you see?" Travis looked at his side mirror. Uh-oh. "Duck!"Zin choked out, doubling over as she did. And soon enough, bullets showers them from behind. They really weren't gonna get to camp in one piece. Without taking in the damaged caused by the attack, Zin ordered Travis to stop on the side rail, where luckily no mortals ever bothered to stop at. The tall grass does little protection for them to hide in it, but Zin couldn't let these guys get them because they got hit. Nor because they were charred by the car's overheating."Out. Out!" Zin said, very much the past Zin who survived the civil war. As she saw the last member out, and Travis struggling with his seatbelt finally got freed, and they were a good distance away, Zin waved out a hand grenade.

"Almost... Closer...." Zin whispered as the gang members got closer, hollering curses as try celebrate victory. They probably think their team give Violet up. Not quite. Zin tossed the hand grenade into the front seat of the car. In a swift moment, she ducks, as car pieces flew away into separate places. The gang, they never saw that. Lying, probably unconsious, from the sounds they made, on the ground. Now, the cat and mouse game has ended. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 pm

In all honesty, Melina loved quests. It gave her the opportunity of putting her training to the test, and more importantly, allowed her to experience the dangerous life of a hero--the risks, the death, the pain--all in one journey. This time, however, she really wasn't having the time of her life.

As she carried the dormant Anna Jones out of the car, she quickly leaped into the air and crash landed on the concrete, Anna remaining safe, but Melina recieving a few cuts and bruises. Their only way of travel exploded shortly afterwards, engulfing the sky in a in flames and smoke. The smell of the debris envoloped the area aswell, which led mainly everyone in the area to choke and gag. No one could see anything with the amount of smoke, so their enemy was well hidden, and so were they.

"Don't make a sound," the daughter of Athena whispered silently and softly. "We have to get out of here."

"Well, obviously we do," Violet retaliated in a sarcastic manner, lowering her voice as well.

Melina didn't need Violet's attitude at the moment, so she simply ignored the teenager's comment. She was already processing strategies in her head, but none seemed to be the most helpful. Their only means of escape would be to wait for the smoke to clear up, hide, and then run. Even that would be a challenge, however.

"Please tell me someone can get us out of here." Melina looked at the group, which was pretty impossible with the amount of exhaust blocking her vision.

"Hey! Who was that?" a deep, husky voice cried. She figured it was one of those pesky gang members again, hunting them down for their leader. Perhaps Violet could talk to them, but based off of their behavior during their little drag race of doom, that didn't seem like an option.

"Quick! Hide! Ready your weapons!" Melina scooped up Anna in her arms. The fog was beginning to clear, so it was easy for her to manuever around objects in her path. She hid the Hecate cabin leader behind a rock, while she pulled out her sword and prepared for another battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next