Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 pm

[This quest was approved by Katie]
Four shall travel west to the grand canyon state,
To seek what lies ahead with two open gates.
A child of Athena must temptation withstand,
Resisting the call of death's command.
Finding allies in which strife tries to fend,
To fight for what matters most in the end.

Background Story

Anna Jones, cabin leader of the Hecate cabin, quietly sat at her desk. She rolled a black wand back and forth on the wood of the desk, creating a loud noise that echoed through the cabin. Her cheek rested on the palm of her hand, and her dark hair appeared like it hadn't been combed in days. Much was on the mind of the young teenager. She had only just recently discovered that her older cousin, Violet Holly Jones, was alive and well. But to what extent? Violet was with a gang. A gang of thugs. Thugs that stole possessions, mugged the innocent, and etcetera. Anna had decided to go save her cousin, and hopefully bring her to Camp Half-Blood.

After recieving permission from Chiron, Anna obtained the quest's prophecy from the oracle, and set off to the arena right away. The daughter of Hecate searched for the Athena child that the prophecy had spoken of, and soon encounted Melina Johnson, daughter of Athena. With that, Melina invited a close friend of her's. Zinnia Melion, daughter of Chaos and cabin leader of the minor gods cabin, joined the group. Minerva Hernandez, daughter of Hecate, who was invited by Anna, also joined the quest.

And now, we join our heroes on Half-Blood Hill, where their journey begins.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] 43513_1280125606010_full

Anna Jones

Anna gazed out at the horizon of Long Island Sound, observing the sunrise of the fresh, summer day. Her dark hair rested halfway down her back. Her brown gaze, alert and focused; and an indigo backpack was slung over her shoulder. She thought about the team she had gathered for the quest. They all had spent a good amount of time at Camp Half-Blood, so they were experienced. Not only that, the assistance of an Athena child could serve well. Though, the line in the prophecy concerning Melina was what worried Anna.

Hopefully, that wouldn't interfere with their main objective.

"Melina, is everyone ready?" the cabin leader asked, turning around to face her comrad.

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

Melina gave Anna a simple nod. "They should be arriving soon. I told Zin to meet up with us prior to sunrise. Though, she can get sidetracked. I'm sure managing the largest cabin at camp is hard work."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:45 am

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough and original child of Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

In the course of present day events, it was on Zin's routine to already be awake, alive and alert for as early as not sleeping at all. And within the past few days, with the hectic activities and the hardships of training, she could have barely slept 3 hours. Zin was running on pure adrenaline alone, and she hated the feeling of being weak. Although her muscles screamed of agony and exhaustion, she still was bent upon the quest she was recently offered. It was not on a daily basis that she was offered one anyway. So, today, instead of assisting her younger vacillates to their activities, she began to pass the responsibility and respect of being on charge to the elder campers. "Survival training for the real world" she said to them, the night before as to she was gone by sunrise.

Zinnia, on the other hand, had already discovered the modern day addiction of music too. She brought with her someone's iPod, and it alone was in her hand. Surely, with her being Chaos' kid, it was easy to take these risks. With the tune 'Iridescent' by Linkin Park played on, she trudged up the hill to find already awake figures near by. Taking her time leisurely, she strolled upward with the occasional hum with the tune. "Hey. What's up?" she asked, tuning down her loud earphones to hear them reply. The early morning tweets of near by nesting birds and morning dew filled her nose. Yet another art of nature, she was willing to copy.

"Where are we going?" she asked, a couple of seconds after. She had her face blank and expressionless.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 am

I walked out of the forest,heading toward Anna,Zin,and Melina.Id met them all before but I knew Anna best.I picked leaves and small twigs out of my hair and clothes,having been in the forest since a little after nightfall.Sleep would have been a problem since I couldnt get up early to save my life.It wasnt really smart going out into the forestat night considering monsters were there all the time but I needed some tuning.Going to camp had softened me up and if I was gonna be out in the real world I better start acting like it.
I finnally reached the girls.I smiled slightly,seeing I wasnt the only one running on adrenaline."'ello guys.Howd ya wake up?"I asked them,smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:24 am

Anna smiled at the group, a gleam of joy sparkling in her dark, brown eyes. "We're going to Arizona," she replied. The teenager didn't seem too thrilled to be visiting her home state, as her father had kicked her out of the house years ago when he discovered she was a daughter of Hecate. She couldn't blame him, he loved Hecate very much, so Anna became a huge reminder of the goddess. "We have to save my older cousin, Violet. She's . . . Well, she's joined a gang of thugs, and I want her here at camp."

Melina nodded hello to Zin and Mini, acknowledging their prescence. "Yeah, Arizona." Melina didn't exactly join the quest for the main objective, but to hopefully get close enough to the underworld's location. Ever since most of her friends, and her older sister, Stella, died, Melina had been nothing more than a depressed 12-year-old girl. She didn't want to be that way anymore.

"I'm sure you all know the prophecy," she began. With a deep breath, she continued,

"Four shall travel west to the grand canyon state,
To seek what lies ahead with two open gates.

The 12-year-old hesitated on the next two lines.

Finding allies in which strife tries to fend,
To fight for what matters most in the end.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:06 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin nodded. Yeah, death again. She wondered if anyone would even come back to camp too. Maybe, a tine thought flickered, maybe she could have rest for once. But the thought vanished as she went back into the present. Snap out of it Zin, you still got some family left she reprimanded herself. She looked down at her feet interestingly and by then, she remembered how long this trip to Arizona may be.

"So are we shadow traveling or doing it old school with the a-ro-planes you guys use." she said, strangely struggling with the words 'airplane'. She wanted to be useful, so if they went by that, she could just rip out some money. or she could bribe the cashire woman. their pick, but she thought it was better to play safe. "Wait, thugs?" she asked Anna. Zin wasn't quite sure about that. The last time she was in a fight, well, it didn't end clean. Atleast, on her side, she haven't been injured quite that much. "Are you even sure she wants to come?" she asked Anna, eyes curious now.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

My eyes sparkled when Anna mentioned thugs."Seems like fun."I said,smiling slighlty.I grew up around thugs,living in Luisianna and all.It seemed this quest could be a bit more interesting then expected.I shrugged at Zin's question."Whichevers fine I geuss."I said,shrugging.Id never been on a plane since my dad was a son of Hades but it had always interested me.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 am

Anna shook her head in despair. Violet didn't want to come to camp, and it was because of the enviornment she grew up in. She was much happier breaking the law with the gang. "When I spoke with her through Iris message, she was already burning down a store. I couldn't catch sight of what it was, but anyway . . . We talked for only a few minutes, but she ended up giving me some attitude, and resisting my invitation to camp. She never acted that way before, and I . . ." The teenager paused for a moment to catch he breath, and gulp down the tears. "I just want what's best for her. I want her safe."

Melina was almost sick of talking about family. A lump in her throat had already begun forming, and she herself was on the verge of tears. Stella, she thought. Her friends were like family to her, too. Alex. Victoria. Melody. Jasper. Especially Victoria. They were inseperable.

Interupting the conversation seconds after Anna finished her sentence, Melina said,
"We should take an airplane. I don't think we can afford to waste so much energy."

The daughter of Athena, after speaking, walked over to a nearby tree. With both hands, she grabbed the trunk, and examined the tree. Her gray eyes turned to the bottom of the trunk, where moss was growing on one side of the tree. "Moss always points north," she explained. "West is that way." Melina pointed to the left of where the moss was located, indicating that west was where she was pointing. "That's the route we're taking."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:20 am

I put a reasuring hand on Annas shoulder."Its ok sis.We all want are loved ones safe even though its hard."I said to Anna,giving her a reasuring smile.Id never been on a quest before but I dont think breacking down right now would be a good idea.I nodded my head agreeing with Melina.I liked Athena kids.They got things done."Hm.If were taking a plane were gonna need cash.Any of you secret billionairs?"I asked them,kind of as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 am

"Well, actually, yes," Melina said, turning to face the group. "My dad attended Yale University, and he has a pretty good occupation right now. And basically, he makes alot of income. He lives only a block away from the Empire State Building in New York, so we could always stop there." After suggesting the thought, the 12-year-old pursed her lips. Going to see her father after Stella had died wasn't such a good idea. He had probably seen the highlights on the news and whatnot, but comforting him wasn't a bad idea either.

Anna nodded her head at Mini, the tears quickly vanishing. "Yeah, I know." The daughter of Hecate listened to what Melina had to say, and said with a small chuckle, "Well, then. Let's go! New York isn't far from Rhode Island, I believe. We could take a train or something."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 am

I chuckled when Melina answered."No kidding?My dad works for Hades.Nice little mansion we have stored up in New Orleans.So I geuss were preety much set with money."I said,grinning.I looked at Anna and smiled,seeing she was better."Yeah,train sounds good.Lot better than a bus."I said,looking over at the road,my black eyes wary.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin could feel the thickness in the atmosphere was thick enough to be sliced by a knife. She figured, that this were only Pre-quest reactions, something that they would leave the moment the first monster appeared. But as she laid back, seperating a couple of meter away from the group, she could feel their actions speaking that this wasn't the end of it. It was only the beginning. Zin, while hanging back, twirled a dead branch of Thalia's pine in her pale hands. It would twirl in the air, doing flips, and it would land in her palm with the perfect synchronization. But, as it fell the third time, and she bowed to pick it up, she found herself looking down the old road of Long Island. Then, a thought occured. "Uhm, are we really walking all the way to Manhattan?" she asked curiously. Who knew what lay in their path if they continue it on foot?! Her precaution was a little too much, but with 4 Demi-kids, she'll take the risk. "And Melina, you don't have to visit your dad. Well, I could..." she trailed off, knowing the wise kid could figure it out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 am

Melina turned her gray-eyed gaze to Zin, shaking her hands in dismissal. "I have to go see my dad anyway," she explained. "I'm sure you understand, Zin. You were there." The daughter of Athena gave the Chaos child a blank demeanor, noting that she was mentioning the battle her sister, Stella, died in.

"Let's go find a train. We'll ask it to take us to the Empire State Building, and then Melina can direct us to her father's house from there." Anna started down the hill on to the road, averting her gaze from looking back on Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 pm

I frowned slightly.I agreed with Zin."And to find a train arent we going to have to walk for afew dozen miles?"I asked them,a little concerened.Sure being on foot was fine with me but we'd waste energy to quickly.I sighed and looked in the direction Anna was.Her I trusted to have some sort of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 pm

"It's the only choice we have," Anna replied.

"Not only that, but if we use our powers it's a more likely chance we'll run into monsters. Our powers make our scent stronger when in use," Melina explained, trailing along behind Anna. "It's best we stay hidden, so walking is our best bet."

"Besides, I came to Camp Half-Blood all the way from Arizona. It took a few months, but it was still possible." The Hecate cabin leader focused her eyes on the road in front of them. "We'll pull everything off."

"I promise." The two said in unisom. Melina wasn't so sure, however. She had made so many promises, but had only kept a few. She couldn't keep her sister safe, and her closest friends, Alex and Victoria, had also lost their lives because of her. Melody, another friend of the Athena child's, had died when Melina was battling Hades in the underworld. She wasn't sure if she could keep this one.

"We must keep moving."

"Yeah," Anna said. "Let's go find my cousin."

~ I'm actually excited for this. xD Havin' fun, too.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:05 am

I nodded and smiled slightly.Annas cousin and her must have been very close.I looked down the road too and a devilish smile appeared on my lips.Id once again be exploring the world and not stuck at some camp."Alright lets get this show on the road.If none of you have any better ideas were walking."I said,switching my backpack to my other shoulder.I wasnt the leader but I was the oldest.Had to atleast make sure we didnt stay here for another few hours.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:14 am

z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Knowing she could've done at least something about this. Even with her sense of precaution, it was better than have a daughter of wisdom on your bad side so early in the quest. And besides, if that's what the crowd wants.... Melina, Anna and Mini were already her friends too. And if anything happens, because she wasn't anywhere near participative enough, or even a bit disobeying Melina, she would rather die than see them lifeless.

So, as a sign of resignation and acknowledgement, Zin pulled back, extremely quiet, that her footsteps had not got any tapping, she pulled her earphones inherent ears and shoved her hands in her pockets. This was going to be a slow walk to the train, Zin could already feel it. Smiling a bit at the song 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' by Greenday, she scanned her pretty silvery grey eyes around. Rolling it in the surrounding, barely even missing the waking of dormant animals. Like a 3 dimensional shadow, her path was straight, direct and quietly following the real group without a word.

Until.... "Do I feel the ground shaking?" she asked, hurriedly popping one earphone out of it's place. She stopped walking and poked at her friends in worry.

~Anyone wantto fast forward it? 8D
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:25 am

~*raises her hand* Sure.XD
I smiled noticing Zins aura change to a slightly more 'In control' ..color?I wasnt ever sure with auras.I blinked and shook my head,trying to clear it.I needed to be focused,not staring of into space and reading auras.I took out my own Ipod,put the earbuds on,and played 'Once' by Pearl Jam.I had a thing for grunge.I took out one of my earbuds and frowned."Yeah.I do."I said,slightly concerened.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 am

Melina could feel the soft quaking of the ground. Almost instantly, she kneeled down on the concrete of the road, and placed her ear on top; listening for which direction the movement was coming from, and what it was. "I hear footsteps," she said.

"Cool trick," Anna hastily commented. "What do you hear?"

"The vibrations are become more clear." The daughter of Athena tightened her grip on the ground, her fingertips almost digging into the surface of stone. "I think it's . . . a Laestrygonian."

After a few moments, more vibrations started to sound. "Wait, no. There's more. Two. Three. No, four. Five? Six?" With that, Melina pushed herself off the ground in an instant, pulling out her celestial bronze sword and shield. Her gray eyes took a moment to study the enviornment, and search for any advantages the landcaped offered when in battle.

"Aren't Laestrygonians, like, giants?" Anna inquired.

Melina replied with a simple nod.

The daughter of Hecate brought out her staff, gathering all of her energy and focusing at a certain point her body.
"We can't escape them. They might even try to get into camp!"

~ I don't know if this is what you guys wanted, but I thought it would be fun. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:03 am

~*shrug
I sighed and paused my music.Just great.Id spent the whole night fighting off Hellhounds and dracnea for practice and I still end up being unprepared."Impresionante."I muttered.I sighed and unsheathed both my sword.Id use my guns when the situation got tricky.I walked foward heading toward the sound.I wasnt gonna sit here and wait for them to come to us.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 am

~finally! My week had been...uneventful. :3

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] Image-50938643-480x272
z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin paused, bringing the 'borrowed' iPod in her storage in mid air. She twirled around, expecting to see them charging their ugly fist at her, but strangely enough, they were a few feet behind. Kinda slow of them aren't they? but she was also stunned, by the fact that simple Melina could've heard them from here. "Here comes ugly." she warned them, sword appearing from thin air.

Zin had lept into action sooner than most, since she was closer to them too. She had her sword ready, and, charging a monster, she hacked her way past it. Her swift movements weren't match for it's slow reflexes, but it's skin was hard enough to give her a sweat to even peirce it. With a grunt of effort, she leaped high up, and saw its mouth opened wide as if to crush her down with it's jaw. With a yelp, she twirled in the air, as much resemblance of the twig she threw around, and landed on its back. The giant went upon creating small creaters, bringing up the ground from under them, since he was one knee knelt, and he almost got the chance to fling it to Zin's commrads. "Not today." she growled, and brought the death stab of her pointy sword on the beast. Yellowish dust appeared, as it roared with defiance and anger, and his howl of outrage was lost in the wind. One down...gods knows how many more...
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:28 am

While Zin took care of one of the giants I worked on another.I ran through it legs and practically sliced them off in one clean motion.I then continued to jump un its back and stab it through the neck.Id used my ninja speed not even caring of the magical energy I was waisting.I was soon covered in yello dust.I groaned and hoped the others had already gotten a move on with their giants.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:40 am

Melina kept her balance, her sword held high and her shield defending her; leaving her vulnerable spots invulnerable. With this, she advaced forward, dodging incoming attacks or simply parrying the blow. After making her way through the obstacles, the daughter of Athena snuck behind the laestrygonian, climbed up it's back, and thrusted her sword into the head of the creature. After the creature disinegrated into yellow dust, Melina landed on her feet, and then charged after the next giant.

Anna stayed behind the others for most of the battle, calling on her magical powers to do her job. She wasn't giving off much energy, mainly because the spells she was using were basic. With a bang to the head, the teenager levitated a rock to a laestrygonian, and then counted with a mist of darkness; engulfing the creature and crushing it into dust.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:57 am

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] Image-50938643-480x272
z

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin rolled to the side as the beast she fought brought down his long and fatty hands. She was coughing a bit, from the time this one caught her foot and struck her to the far end tree of the clearing. With the breath out of her lungs, she kept on fighting back up on her two feet. "That was the last time you catch me off." she said, charging it once more, as she jumped up, and swinging her sword horizontally. Expectedly, it didn't move fast enough. Unexpectedly, it disappeared into yellow powder. Zin blinked the dust away from her eyes. Wow, did she just kill it one strike? She hoped so, and moved on.

But before that, she noticed something. The giants were no match. They were fastly decreasing in numbers, something that she noticed was, there was only one of them left. Not too much in a hurry, she turned her back on it, and heard it growl in embarassment and outrage. As if feeling it speak of 'the nerve!' at her, she walked leisurely. "Let's go." she told the others.

The monster attacked, blinded with anger. And, before he got a few feet from his walking victim, several spikes of mother earth appeared from its feet, killing it instantly and slicing through his body, his guts and it's head. The past remains of his last meal poured out from the gapping wound, and blood and slime poured out like waterfall from its belly. His head, the poor head of the old chap, rolled on the ground, and then instanty vanished into yellow dust, followed by the body. But as a winning prize, the mutilated chunks of the beast's past meal didn't get so lucky and passed on with him.

Zin just squared her shoulders and carried on, pulling her iPod back and her sword out. She scrolled the playlist and hummed with the replayed song 'Iridescent' by Linkin Park. "You commin?" she asked the others.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 am

I laughed when the fighting was over."Yeah yeah Im commin."I said,trailing behind Zin.I was impressed.She had the sort of spunk I admired.I put my head phones back on and concentrated on the music.My eyes slowly changed back to their origional color of black with indigo around the edges.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 am

~ Fast forward! 8D

Both Anna and Melina nodded their heads. With the two leading the group, they walked for hours, with a break to eat in between. When they had finally reached Manhattan, they followed the tip of the Empire State Building for guidance to Melina's home.

It was already becoming dark, and Anna could feel the energy of the moon fueling the power in her veins. Her mother, Hecate, did have some relation to the moon, and her children's power were almost always stronger at night.

"Is it that one?" she asked Melina, her eyes observing a large house with it's lights still on.

"Yeah, it's that one." The 12-year-old didn't even bother to look at the mansion as she spoke. Her head was held low, staring at the ground, and her hands were in her pockets. The last thing she wanted was to be at her home again, but she knew her duty was more important then the problems she was going through. The quest was more important.

As the group approached the porch of the home, Melina remembered the time her boyfriend, Kai, and she came to visit her father. The journey itself wasn't dangerous, but the two had caused a lot of trouble during their stay. With a smile, the demigoddess knocked on the door.

"Glad to be home?" Anna asked, noting the smile on Melina's face.

"Oh, uh. Yeah, that's it," she replied, rather distracted by the memory.

The door opened, and a tall, blonde man with bright, blue eyes stood under the threshold. "Melina," he greeted with a soft, welcoming smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]   The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Violet Jones [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next