Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

(Quest) * insert awesome title* ( private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

(Quest)    * insert awesome title*    ( private)  Empty
PostSubject: (Quest) * insert awesome title* ( private)    (Quest)    * insert awesome title*    ( private)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Angela trudged through the back entrance of camp with my giant backpack, she smiled to myself, the backpack was huge but it had a lot of things, important and essential items. She wanted to go back to bed, it was extremely early, just before the first ray of dawn, but it was important to get an early start on a quest especially when you have a lot of ground to cover.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

(Quest)    * insert awesome title*    ( private)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Quest) * insert awesome title* ( private)    (Quest)    * insert awesome title*    ( private)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:07 pm

(Quest)    * insert awesome title*    ( private)  71177_318709329439_7312798_n
C o l e || R e e s e

Cole run up the hill to where he saw Angela. Normally being up this early would be a crime for him, but if it wad gonna save Aria, he was all for it. Though it wasn't noticable, Cole's backpack was completely full. But it looked completely empty. Charmed Backpacks help Hermes kids a lot. Finally reaching Angela, he smiled. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down

(Quest) * insert awesome title* ( private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: