Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Faye and I rode our Pegasi to the first part of our Quest. We need to get the Key. The key is guarded by a Cyclops though so it will require fighting. I got off the Pegasi and so did my Dog Butch. Butch went over to Buddy and gave her a lick. We were right in front of a scary cave. I smiled. I walked over to Faye.

"Its been a long ride, huh?" I said.

I leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Faye pushed him back. "Not now! Stay focused!" she said angrily. This was her first quest, she didn't want to mess it up! Or worse , not come back. "Sorry, just - duck!" she said. The cyclops was right near them! Faye ducked by a large rock and motioned for the other to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm

"What? It wasn't supposed to come back at least until... Dammit Sam," I said angrily.
I went for my Scythe but the Cyclops knocked it aside. Oh crap..... The Cyclops threw a rock which smashed into the ground right next to me. I grabbed a small rock. I ran towards the cyclops and punched its kneecap.

"Let me guess, first quest?" I said, shocked by how she reacted. Why was she so nervous?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 am

Faye quickly pushed a button an Buddy's collar , making him invisible. Then she ran to help Alex. She sliced the cyclops's legs, to send glowing blood rushing out. "Yes first quest." Faye replied, focusing more on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:48 am

"Don't worry, stuff like this always happens," I said laughing.

I punched the Cyclops in the back of his knee. He stumbled downwards. Perfect. I jumped on his back and my cleats stuck into the cyclops' back. I grabbed his arms and pulled them back wards. Leaving his chest open for the kill. I kept pulling.

"TAKE THE SHOT FAYE!!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Faye smiled and plunged her sword into the cyclops's chest. "Bye bye cyclops." she said pulling out her sword. It was dead! Faye whistled and touched Buddy's collar so he as visible. "that is how you kill a cyclops!" Faye shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:56 pm

"HA!" I released his arms. He was dead as a doornail.

I took a sickle and scooped out The Cyclop's eyeball. There was a key in his eye socket. I knew it. I grabbed the key and put it in our backpack. I walked over to faye...

"Now can I get that kiss?" I asked Faye.

I leaned in...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Faye smiled and nodded. She was unusually tired. "Okay-"she began before fainting. Buddy franticly went to his mistress's limp body. He whimpered, Faye was pale and didn't look so good.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:06 pm

I saw The Cyclops blood everywhere... Oh No...

"FAYE!!! You didn't touch the cyclops blood did you?" I asked.

Oh god, oh my god. I only know how to heal injuries not these kinda things. Oh no. I have to try one thing. I will uh... have to die though. I summoned Hades.

"Hades, I have escaped your clutches many times. I will go with you if... you can heal Faye," I said to Hades.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Buddy whimpered loudly as if he was trying to contact someone far away. Faye had stopped breathing, and was cold to the bone. Buddy walked around her not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:29 pm

White=Hades.

"Oh... That sounds goooooood. If you trick me again, I will send Titus after CHB," said Hades.
Hades chuckled evilly.

"Good, you have to give me five minutes with her though," I said.

"DEAL!"Hades said and revived faye...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:32 pm

The color shot back into Faye's face. "Alex? What happened?" she asked quietly. Buddy licked Faye's face until she fell over.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:34 pm

"You touched Cyclops blood. It's poisonous to the touch. I made a deal with Hades to come back. I have to go with him, I have five minutes with you," I said to her. I started to tear up. I didn't cry though.

Gods, no.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Faye swallowed hard. "I -I did? You did? Why?? " Faye screamed. No, no she had lost Alex once before! Faye didn't care she cried full tears. "No! I lost you one Alex!"she cried.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"No, no, don't cry. I love you Faye let's make these five minutes count," I said.

I laughed a little. I never expected to go out this way. I got a little teary, a couple tears streamed down my face. I tried not to cry completely. No, Gods, No I can't leave like this...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Faye wiped her tears off her face. "Will I ever see you again?"she asked steadily. Buddy even looked sad. Faye looked up at Alex, barely not crying more. Waiting silently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:07 pm

I closed my eyes. I just couldn't bare it. I opened my eyes. I gave her a hug. I just needed it.

"I love you faye," I said and Leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Faye rapped her arms around Alex and kissed him. She would miss everything about him. His laugh, smile, humor everything. "Will I ever see you again?" she whispered taking a hasty breath. How would life be like without Alex? It drained Faye to even think about that.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:12 pm

"Faye, in one year meet me at the Gateway to The Underworld in San Diego, I'll be there. I love you faye," I said.

I continued to kiss her. Only one year...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Faye pulled away. "A whole year? Ok -ay." she said. Faye couldn't help it the tears just came and were very depressing. This was terrible, a whole year?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

"Don't worry, I always get out early," I said to her. I winked.

I whispered in her ear "get down to San Diego as fast as you can, I'll be there, that year thing was a cover up."

I gave her one last squeeze. I was levitated by Spirits.

"I love you Faye," I said and smiled. The Last thin I want her to remember if I don't get out of there in time is my smile.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Faye nodded and ran to the pegasus and whistled for Buddy and Butch. Off to San Deigo.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:31 pm

I woke up in a daze. I'm in hell... great. I saw myself chained. Great and where is the key? Behind me.. That.. uh... thats not good. I know what to do. I swung and swung back and forth until I grabbed a shades head with my feet. I told him I would kill him again if he didn't get the key. He did what I asked. He unlocked me. I got out and killed the shade anyways. I grabbed my scythe and armor and ran away until I got to a window. I looked down. The River Styx. Oh nooo. I walked backwards and got ready to jump.

"Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, Faye. I better be greeted with a TON of kisses when I get out of here," I said to myself.

I sprinted toward the window and jumped out of it. Right into the River Styx below...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Faye sat with the dogs at San Diego waiting. This was nerve racking to think what could be happening to Alex. Alex, Faye missed him already.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:54 pm

"OOOOWWWW!!!!" I said getting out of the River Styx. I survived the River Styx!! WOOOOO!!!!

I walked out of The River, here was my plan. Butch suddenly disappeared from Faye's side. He appeared next to me. He grew to the size of a horse and I jumped on his back.

"WEEEESSNNNAAAAWW!!!" I yelled. We rode towards the exit of Hades' Realm.

I jumped off of Butch and dived into the River Styx. I swam across, it. It didn't hurt anymore. Could it have affected me in some way? Butch jumped across. I got on Butch and rode up and out of Hades' Realm. I emerged from the hole and I saw Faye. I didn't look the best though, shirtless, burnt holes in my pants, burn marks on my chest and arms. In my opinion, I looked Badass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next