Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

"Owwwww," That was all I could muster.

My mouth is bleeding. So is my nose. So is my shoulder. Owwww. I pushed myself off the ground after she bandaged me. So, uhmmm...

"What should we do for safety precautions?" I asked Jason.

"Leo and I are sharing a room, you and Faye should too, just incase," Jason said.

"Uhh, ok I guess," I said. I went to the lower decks and got all my stuff and went into a the Biggest Bedroom I could find. I put my stuff down and layed down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Faye walked after Alex. "sorry again."she said. Faye went into the bathroom to get a rag wet. Faye came back to Alex. "Can I fix your face?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:59 pm

"Yeah thanks," I said.

She wiped my face down. I smiled.

"You look good all battle bruised," I said.

Heh...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Faye smiled. " I'm pretty sure you have more bruises than I do. And thanks." she said grabbing some water. "Thirsty?" she asked offering the water. Buddy came by her side, Butch following him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"I'm fine thanks, you don't need to take are of me, I'm fine," I said.

I tried to get up. I couldn't. Owwwwww. Why am I always the one getting HURT!!! I pushed with all my might and sat up.

"You don't have to stay here with me, you can go if you want," I said. I don't want to drag her down. I don't want to be the guy who always prevents Faye from having fun. Maybe I can show her how to be as dangerous as I am?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Faye laughed. "Yeah and leave you here alone?" she said smiling. "Of course I'm staying here! Do I have anywhere else to be?" she asked. Faye smiled. "Are you okay?" she asked. Buddy put up his paw on Faye's lap. She pet him, eventually leaning on him sleepily. What time was it even?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:15 pm

"I'm tired. I think I'll go to sleep," I said, This was awkward cause there was only one bed. Oy. How is this going to work? Hmmm... Is this that thing I saw when my Life flashed before my eyes. The first night? Nah...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Faye sighed. "Yeah I'll make a bed on the floor. You sleep, okay?" she said. Faye grabbed some spare blankets and laid down with Buddy. She soon fell asleep, faster than Alex did. Faye had a dream, the world was in ruins, everyone was dead. Faye shivered in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:24 pm

I heard Faye scream, she was still sleeping. I jumped out of bed. I shook her awake.

"Faye? Are you ok? What did you see?" I asked. I was panicking. What did she see?

I was hoping it wasn't as bad as Camp Half Blood destroyed by Titus. I killed you Titus, we'll do it again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Faye woke up immediatly when Alex shook her. "World- ruins- everyone -dead." she said gasping for air. Faye rubbed her eyes. "So I take it you weren't sleeping?" she said managing a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:34 pm

"My sleeping isn't the problem. Worlds? Ruins? Everyone Dead? Now that is a problem. Just saying," I was panicking. Titus.

We have to get to him quickly. Every vision we have of him he grows stronger. We have to GO! NOW! I took Faye up to the deck I put her on top of Cerberus and had Buddy and Butch come with us. I told Cerberus to go and we sped off to the Island which I could see...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Faye grimaced as Alex pulled her up to Cerberus. "I have legs , you know?" she said as she got on Cerberus. Faye leaned on Buddy, she was so tired! An Island came into view. "What's that Alex?" Faye yawned. She would think about it, bu she was so tired.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm

"It's... Crete," I said.

I don't know how I knew that but I know that's where the map is. I also know where we have to go to get it. The Old Labyrinth. Faye seemed really tired, hmmm why? I know what will jolt her up. I told Cerberus to let us down at the shore. I turned around and leaned in for a kiss...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Faye smiled and kissed him back. "Okay I'm up now!"she said smiling. Faye grabbed Alex's hand. "The old Labyrinth. Titus is there right?" she said. Faye used her other hand to grab her sword, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:49 pm

"It's possible. I don't know exactly. He only has one other place to hide and it seems doubtful he would be there, it's too risky," I said back.

I took out my scythe. And smiled. "Hey Faye? You know how you tried to help and tried to be dangerous when we were fighting Scylla? Well here's another chance to be dangerous," I kept ahold of her hand. "JUMP," I Yelled.

I jumped off of Cerberus, pulling her with me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Faye screamed as Alex pulled her off, she didn't have a choice. On the shore mist gathered at their feet. It was as creepy as the boat. Faye held her sword, and Alex's hand. Faye saw a large shadow in the mist. "Alex-" she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:02 pm

We dived into the water and came upon shore. Oh gods, no, no, we're not ready for this.

"Titus!" I yelled with a growl in my voice. "Cerberus AIR STRIKE NOW!!!" I yelled.

Titus is mow about three times the size the last time I saw him. Right now he's 100 feet tall. He's in his final form. Cerberus flew right into Titus, he was about half Titus' size so he knocked Titus down. I grabbed by scythe and told Faye to come with me. I jumped right on top of Titus and started to hack and slash at him...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Faye followed and began hacking at Titus the way Alex had showed her. It wasn't easy, Titus was about 100 ft tall, and they were about 5 and a half feet tall. This better work!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:12 pm

"Ok, I never told you this Faye but, there is only one way I can defeat Titus. I didn't tell you the way because I know you would try to stop me. I have to go inside him," I said and jumped into his mouth.

Ewww. It's sticky and gross. I crawled my way into the lungs. I punctured hi lung and I saw his heart. I planted the bomb. I swam my way through his blood to his chest. I try to burst through it but its too hard. I take out my scythe and try to slash at it. The blood is preventing me from doing too much damage. I looked at the bomb it was getting brighter...

I love you faye...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:23 pm

Faye shrieked. "Alex no!" she said before he went in. The bomb was planted and alex wasn't out yet.... Faye would got in, but it was about to blow. Faye back away and tears formed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:28 pm

I was blown right up against the chest of Titus, which was almost unbreakable... almost. I burst through the chest. And landed on the ground near Titus' body. I was covered in blood. I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!! I jumped into the water to get the blood washed off. I jumped back, again I looked like I did when I got out of Hades, my arm was broken. This time I looked awesome. I ran up to Faye and leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you Faye," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Faye smiled as she saw Alex come out from Titus. She kissed him back, noticing he wasn't moving his arm. "What did you break dare devil?" she asked sarcasticly. She whistled for Cerberus and dragged Alex up. Faye grabbed her first aid kit and grabbed the bandages. She began helping Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:26 pm

"My arm. Gah! Not so hard! I'm just happy to be alive. Hey what's this... oh no," I said just about to bust into laughter. I pulled a yellow tooth out of my leg. "It's Titus' tooth!!" I started laughing. I can't believe it. I'm alive with the woman I love. I killed the Titan who sought to end all things and Cerberus is now a dear friend of mine. What a weird quest!

I'm just happy to be alive!!

(Watch out for the Sequel Titus' Army)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Faye smiled weakly. "It least you're alright." she said whistling for Cerberus. Faye urged Alex to sit down. "Will we had to return Cerberus?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:38 pm

"Yeah, we will. Don't worry though, we'll meet him often, won't we?" I said petting Cerberus, I took Butch's collar off of Cerberus and made a Hyperion portal to talk to Chiron.

THE END?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)   The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest to Defeat Titus Once and For ALL!! (Quest) (Previous one is closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next