Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*   Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* Nicole-anderson-twitter-photoshoot
Genevieve Morin
Aphrodite

Genevieve was always a curious girl. She was neve one to turn down a chance to do something new and exciting especially if it improved any of her chances to be different. Though Pegesus riding wasn't the easiest of all the activities at camp and it wasn't the most original and out there thing to do, Genevieve was willing to do it anyway. She thought it was going to be easy.
Genevieve wasn't best with animals and maybe picking one of the most temermental Pegesus wasn't very smart. But she had no idea she was piking an angry one. He just looked beautiful in his dark brown and white coat. His wings were slick and powerful. Ironically his name was Down. A weird name, Genevieve had concluded which probably didn't help the horse's mood. The daughter of Aphrodite was just trying to impress. In her dark washed skinny jeans, ballet flats and warm jacket, she was dressed for the air.
When the horse took off, he was aggrivated with Genevieve's hold. He huffed hardly and jerked lightly just as Genevieve thought she was doing well. When he landed finally after many embarrassing moments in the air Genevieve fell off the Pegesus and fell hard onto the dried ground. Dirt covered her behind and she was no longer happy with her Pegesus riding. She glared at the winged horse. "Well thanks a bunch!" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*   Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

In a chance of chances, Karil had been riding down the path at the time. He was on a regular paint horse, not a pegasus, but he spotted the girl on the Pegasus ahead on the path, failing at it and falling. Karil tilted his head and adjusted his hat before tucking a few idle strands of hair in.

When he noticed her fall he allowed his horse to walk up beside her slowly and uncommonly for him he looked down and said, "Are...you alright?" He asked curiously, his eyes looking from her to her pegasus, he hoped she was alright, otherwise he'd have to take her to the infirmary and that would only make him have to stick around someone longer.

Karil's smile was inviting though, the way he asked if she was ok, showed caring behind his words, but at the same time it was masked by the bits of nervousness washing over him. He sighed a little bit and hopped off his horse, extending a soft and slender hand to offer her help to her feet if she desired.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*   Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm

The fact that her jeans were mow covered in dirt bothered Genevieve entirely. She shook her hands out in front of her attemptin to shake the dirt off but to no avail. She sighed and sat there a moment with her arms extended away from herself. When the boy came to her she smiled lightly but was soon humiliated by thefactthat she was on the ground and covered in filth.
Genevieve groaned. "I'm fine," she lied with hidden sarcasm. "I just," she looked at Down with glaring eyes. "Fell off that horse." Genevieve took the boys hand hesitantly. She'd hate to have someone get dirt all over her when she was helping someone up, but then again, she wouldn't touch anyone with dirt on them, let alone help anyone up wilingly.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*   Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil sighed gently and shrugged a little, he was glad she was at least fine. He looked over to the pegasus in question and smiled gentle, "Temperamental ones aren't they? That's why I stick to a horse without wings." He giggled a little bit and ran a hand through his hair.

As she took his offered hand he tugged her to feet, she would be happy go know he was dirt free. He tended to keep himself clean and presentable, "You know...I find that when riding the pegasi...if you spend some time brushing them beforehand, it really does help them to understand you as much as them." He shrugged gently, it was obvious he was nervous...he really didn't like talking to people.

After the girl was on her feet he offered a short bow and then said, "Though...your sure you are alright? A fall like that...can definitely cause a few bruises."

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*   Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Genevieve ha aleays been a sly girl and often achieved to get what she wanted freely. As she let him pull her up to her feet she stumbled slightly and cried out fakely. She leaned into the boys ches leaving her body weight centered on her left foot. "Ow!" she muttered along with a few other curses. She looked up at the boy. "Okay," she acted greatly. "Maybe I'm not. I-I think I sprained my ankle." Genevieve let her entire right leg go limp.
Genevieve liked how it was going so far. Her act worker plenty oftimes before hand, why wouldn't it work now. This boy was cute and Genevieve wanted a piece of him.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*   Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil rubbed his head a little more and whens he stumbled suddenly and fell into him, his swift reaction caught her quickly as she helped steady her. His eyes moved down to her ankle, studying it for a moment before nodding, "V...very well. We should probably get you to the infirmary then hm?" He asked as he motioned to his horse.

"I'll help you on and you can ride her...she's a gentle horse, And then we'll take you to the infirmary ok?" he asked, making sure to hold her steady so she didn't have to put weight on her foot. Karil was still a complete newbie when it came to the different demi-gods. He wasn't aware of what Aphrodite stood for or what her children tended to do.

He looked down once more to her ankle, his instincts told him it wasn't actually hurt, but at the same time he couldn't just leave another camper with a 'hurt' foot.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*   Utter Defeat on the Path *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utter Defeat on the Path *Open*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: